Thread: about lowepro reporter AW shoulder strap

Default about lowepro reporter AW shoulder strap

hi i feel my shoulder is really painful when i hang the lowepro reporter aw 300 on my left side shoulder while bag in the right side of my body. anyone feels the same? seems it's designed to be ONLY hanged on the shoulder which is same side of the bag. maybe they assume everyone will carry bag like that but obviously they are in mistake. i feel the other way is better.

is there any 3rd party should strap available for me to replace the default one? i am sure there are bcos the default one is a nightmare for me, and for lots of others for sure.

thank you very much.

Yup ... feel the same way too ... check out this thread for an alternative strap:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=34705

You might be better off getting a backpack then paying ... for a new strap. For backpack at least the load is distributed between your 2 shoulders.
    Last edited by eug; 26th May 2003 at 04:30 PM.

glad to know. heehee...
    actually my bag is not heavy. if i put it on my right shoulder it's very comfortable but on left shoulder it's another story.

Originally posted by eug
    Yup ... feel the same way too ... check out this thread for an alternative strap:

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...threadid=34705

You might be better off getting a backpack then paying ... for a new strap. For backpack at least the load is distributed between your 2 shoulders.