Thread: Blue Monday man.. Jokes for u

Default Blue Monday man.. Jokes for u

HAHAA~ funny~ enjoy~

There was this Asian lady married to an English gentleman and they lived in London. The poor lady was not very proficient
    in English, but managed to communicate with her husband. The real problem arose whenever she had to shop for groceries.

One day, she went to the butcher and
    wanted to buy pork legs.
    She didn't know how to put forward her
    request, and in desperation, lifted up her skirt to show her thighs.The butcher got the message and the lady went home with pork legs.

The next day, she needed to get chicken
    Again, she didn't know how to say, and so she unbuttoned her
    blouse to show the butcher her breast.
    The lady got what she wanted.

On the 3rd day, the poor lady needed to buy sausages. Unable to find a way to communicate this, she brought her husband to the store...
    (Please scroll page down.)

What were you thinking?
    Helloooooooooo, her husband speaks English!!

bu yao ben leh

Haha. Good one.

everton park

reminds me of an incident that happened to my friend....some hokkien required....

one of my friends went overseas for several years and upon her return, we were laughing at her command of mandarina and dialect that was not too good to begin with and deteriorated fron her years there and to proof her pt that she was still good enuff to communicate, when we were at the hawher center, she were to order chicken rice in hokkien and mandarin

she wanted a plate of chicken rice with breast meat so she went..

"uncle.. chee fan (mandarin), wah ai(hokkien) nay ba!!"

for the not so hokkein proficient or those that dun understand my bad hanyu pinyin translation...
    she said nay ba as in literally breast meat (ie human breast) as opposed to hey ba (breast meat in context of chicken breast.)

think uncle laugh til gave her extra helping!