Thread: Musical Instrument

Default Musical Instrument

A musical instrument found in Taiwan.

C&C are most welcome...

Default Re: Musical Instrument

I feel that there are too many colours, causing a bit of confusion I mean the photo is not pleasing to the eye. Maybe you would like to try to crop away the first 4 instruments. At the same time, cropped away some parts of the strings of the remaining instruments.

The repeating pattern is good. There is one black instrument that breaks the pattern, adding interest. Keep shooting!!!

Quote Originally Posted by qING View Post
    I feel that there are too many colours, causing a bit of confusion I mean the photo is not pleasing to the eye. Maybe you would like to try to crop away the first 4 instruments. At the same time, cropped away some parts of the strings of the remaining instruments.

The repeating pattern is good. There is one black instrument that breaks the pattern, adding interest. Keep shooting!!!
    Thanks for your comments.

The picture composition to me works ok... there's a evenly distributed pattern among the instrument... other than the one at the far right thats slight turned... could have made that one fronted too...

However, this picture could be improved if somehow its showing how this instrument is used... like maybe someone in the back ground using it (a blurred vision) instead of the black background.

I presume its something like a recorder type of instrument.
    P&S: Sony U20, Pana-leica FZ5, Canon S90, Pana DMC-T3
    SLR: Nikkor F60, Oly E-510, Oly E-5