Thread started to let off some steam due to a seller without a gentleman honour.
1. Struck a deal with seller though sms on Canon 40d.
2. Seller request that he want to keep his sale thread alive for more bidders - I agree.
3. Seller sms to confirm my interest and bid - I double confirm.
4. Seller again sms to confirm my interest on the cam - I ask when to deal.
5. Seller confirm to deal this weekend - Info seller I am schedule packed on Sat as I'm working till late.
6. Seller sms to postphone deal as he needs his backup cam for event - I agreed n ask for next deal date.
7. Seller MIA for 1 whole day, I sms more than 10 times and he refused to reply.
8. Sms seller today morning for reply - Replied saying that his main cam got faulty out of the blue and need to send in for repair.
9. Sms seller that I'll wait for his main cam to be repaired while I go "bodyless" as I had sold off my body to another bidder upon his confirmation of deal - Seller replied that he might not repair his cam if the repair cost is too high so ask to me to look for other deal on 40D.
10. Sms seller that he's trying to be funny and not complete the deal - no reply.
Sale thread here