Thread: ATI radeon cards

Default ATI radeon cards

I know Spyder have loading color profile problem with ATI Catalyst Control Centre. Any other calibrators out there which have no problem with ATI graphic cards without uninstalling the catalyst?
    Having expensive gears do not make you a better photographer. Period.

Default Re: ATI radeon cards

Quote Originally Posted by iboey View Post
    I know Spyder have loading color profile problem with ATI Catalyst Control Centre. Any other calibrators out there which have no problem with ATI graphic cards without uninstalling the catalyst?
    You don't really need to uninstall the CCC, just ensure that the CCC program doesn't load up on startup will suffice..

Quote Originally Posted by SNAG View Post
    You don't really need to uninstall the CCC, just ensure that the CCC program doesn't load up on startup will suffice..
    How do you do tat?
    Having expensive gears do not make you a better photographer. Period.

How do you do tat?
    Easiest way:

1) Go to Start > Run, key in "msconfig
    2) Go to the Startup tab, you'll see a list of startup programs. There should be a CLI (or CCC.exe) file. Uncheck that
    3) Restart (you'll see a prompt that it's running in selective startup yada. Click on OK.

If anything screws up, use the same method and re-check the stuff you un-checked.

How do you do tat?
    As quoted from Datacolor Support site...

I have an ATI video card in my Windows computer and my monitor profile does not seem to be active. Solution "ATI had an issue with the use of third party color calibration tools. Please download and install CATALYST 4.6 Display drivers or higher. The drivers are available at http://www.ati.com/support/driver.html.

If the above does not work, please open msconfig and disable the startup item called ""cli.exe."" This ""cli.exe"" does not show up in the Startup Items folder, only in msconfig.

For laptops, please go to http://www.driverheaven.net/ and use the drivers available there."
    search me on Google "simonKLgoh"