Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Digital Photography Competition

  1. #21

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by fidophoto View Post
    hello.may i know if i can print out by digital printing?or must it be using photopaper?
    Please use photopaper.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Sohrion View Post
    An attractive competition, thanks!

    There's only a consent form at the website, where do we download the entry form?
    Entry forms and consent forms can all be found at the point of submission i.e WE Corner. The consent forms were uploaded onto the website so that you guys could read it first

    No need to print and fill it out. You can always fill in during your submission of your photo

  3. #23

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueek View Post
    Entry forms and consent forms can all be found at the point of submission i.e WE Corner. The consent forms were uploaded onto the website so that you guys could read it first

    No need to print and fill it out. You can always fill in during your submission of your photo
    Ok thanks!

  4. #24

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    can't pm you so post here May i ask if non singaporean, non PR can join the competition ?

  5. #25

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueek View Post
    Please use photopaper.
    Hmm... Actually, I don't quite get it . Does it mean that I can print out on the photos at shops such as Kodak and Harvey Norman (there is a Photo Centre)? Just to be sure that I understand it correctly because I have a lousy colour printer...

  6. #26

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Yes... Non singaporean and non PR may enter the competition. Its an open category to all

  7. #27

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by qING View Post
    Hmm... Actually, I don't quite get it . Does it mean that I can print out on the photos at shops such as Kodak and Harvey Norman (there is a Photo Centre)? Just to be sure that I understand it correctly because I have a lousy colour printer...
    Yes.. you can print out the photos at photo shops such as Kodak. I don't think you would want to use your printer then if it compromises the quality of the photo

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    315

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    may i know WE corner opening hours?

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by betterfeel View Post
    may i know WE corner opening hours?
    oh ya, i also want to know. thanks.
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  10. #30
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Hi...

    can i photo copy the Entry forms?

  11. #31

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    I have trouble with your website. Can't download the forms as well.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    I have trouble with your website. Can't download the forms as well.
    just print them out on photo paper and hand submit to the WE corner.. they have the entry forms there.
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  13. #33

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    But don't have R&R, don't know when's the closing date, what size of photo to submit, what theme mah.

    Anyway, don't think I'll be able to submit before I head overseas on Tues. Will only be back on Fri evening and probably can only submit next Sunday. Don't know if it'll still be open? No dates stated on the website.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    But don't have R&R, don't know when's the closing date, what size of photo to submit, what theme mah.

    Anyway, don't think I'll be able to submit before I head overseas on Tues. Will only be back on Fri evening and probably can only submit next Sunday. Don't know if it'll still be open? No dates stated on the website.
    if im not wrong,

    Theme: Scenes around the WE corner.
    Submit: A4 or S8R (8" x 12") printed on photo glossy paper.
    Deadline: 29 Feb 2008
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  15. #35

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnatic View Post
    if im not wrong,

    Theme: Scenes around the WE corner.
    Submit: A4 or S8R (8" x 12") printed on photo glossy paper.
    Deadline: 29 Feb 2008
    Alright. Thanks!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  16. #36

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by betterfeel View Post
    may i know WE corner opening hours?
    WE Corner is open on Monday - Saturday, 11am to 7pm.

    Hurry hurry! Closing dateline soon on 29th Feb

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueek View Post
    WE Corner is open on Monday - Saturday, 11am to 7pm.

    Hurry hurry! Closing dateline soon on 29th Feb
    going down one of these days..
    hope to see u there
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

  18. #38
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    Pipsqueek, are you the guy stationed there?

  19. #39
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    submission deadline is today folks

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Serangoon, Singapore
    Posts
    855

    Default Re: Digital Photography Competition

    hmmm... its mid march le...
    results out alr?

    wondered who's the winner
    EOS 6D | GH4 | LX100 | HERO4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •