Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuching, Sarawak. Any recommendation on place to put up?

Default Re: Kuching, Sarawak. Any recommendation on place to put up?

Quote Originally Posted by wee_ly View Post
    thanks bro donkuok for the advice. i should be deciding where to put up soon before all rooms are snatched up.

bro blackandwhite, thanks for the foc tips on kuching. ok, will try to schedule my time in such a way that i get to cover all of the items / places you have suggested. looks like a weekend trip to kuching is too short. should have planned for a longer period.
    No problem. The GPS is working perfectly fine in Kuching if u have kuching map on mapking.
    Best laksa in town, go to Choon choon cafe near the sarawak plaza. 15 mins walk from Hilton hotel. If u want more detail let me know.
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

Quote Originally Posted by donkuok View Post
    No problem. The GPS is working perfectly fine in Kuching if u have kuching map on mapking.
    Best laksa in town, go to Choon choon cafe near the sarawak plaza. 15 mins walk from Hilton hotel. If u want more detail let me know.
    wow..... thanks for the info. yes, can you please let me know where is the palce to hunt for local dishes? i am alright with coffee shops or roadside stalls. places like this serves the best food.

thanks

anymore info to share before i depart for kuching?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12