Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950
Results 981 to 999 of 999

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

  1. #981

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    its a lonely walk for the both of u. hahahaha


    to me, the best manager after dalglish is Roy Evans. manu really scared of us back then. arsenal keep getting whipped by us. so too chel$ki.

    if only he is given maybe another yr n no houllier to zi siao...

    Agree with you.
    Roy Evan was really suay. He is one true and true RED. Understudied all the greats, well respected by the players.... and dunno which kkj has to bring in houlier....

  2. #982
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    i m actually ok with playing attractive soccer n losing.


    rather than playing 4-5-1 n still buang.





    we gave raf999 our support when he first joined, i'm sure many do. at least i'm certain i do.

    1st season won the CL then last season finals again.

    but wat went wrong tis season? our own botak jones left liao, raf999 become another person?

    still cannot belif we were held 2-2 by hotcakes n we need a torres last min goal to level the score.

    tat game really changed our season for the worst. raf999 went on n on trying to prove he is right... and we suffer.

    4-5-1 against non league


    n we concede 2 goals n still need benayoun to level before half time.



    wat a shame!



    tat game is forever in my mind.



    oh ya, we still need a draw at luton town n they outplayed us despite we having top players.






    wa, all the heartache
    now i recall...



    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #983
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Agree with you.
    Roy Evan was really suay. He is one true and true RED. Understudied all the greats, well respected by the players.... and dunno which kkj has to bring in houlier....
    think that KKJ is rick parry.


    houllier came in as a TECHNICAL ADVISOR or something like tat la.



    then eventually replacing evans.


    haiz...




    those were happier times. attacking football with poor defence. haha

    phil babb la... stig inge bjornebye... julian dicks... neil ruddock! hahahaha
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #984

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    Rafa, YNWA!

    I think Rafa is the best manager since Kenny Dalglish. We may have a point about how incredulous Rafa's selection cum rotation policy is, but let's look at it this way, if Rafa had his way with acquiring players he wants and not players he has to settle for, would the outcome have been different?

    The situation with Rafa is like asking a striker to play as a defender.

    no wonder he ask his players to play out of position, maybe he is trying to prove a point

  5. #985
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    no wonder he ask his players to play out of position, maybe he is trying to prove a point
    not sure wat he is thinking of.



    4-5-1 boleh!!!! raf999 is tops!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #986

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    think that KKJ is rick parry.


    houllier came in as a TECHNICAL ADVISOR or something like tat la.



    then eventually replacing evans.


    haiz...




    those were happier times. attacking football with poor defence. haha

    phil babb la... stig inge bjornebye... julian dicks... neil ruddock! hahahaha

    julian dicks and neil ruddock, look and sounds like wrestlers

    remember phil babb crashing into the goal posts with his legs open big big?

  7. #987
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    julian dicks and neil ruddock, look and sounds like wrestlers

    remember phil babb crashing into the goal posts with his legs open big big?
    ya, he really earned his paycheck. trying to clear a ball only to miss n slam his balls right in.



    HUAT AH!! BANZAI!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  8. #988

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    not sure wat he is thinking of.



    4-5-1 boleh!!!! raf999 is tops!!!

    let's see whether 4-5-1 again this week against Barnsley in FA Cup

  9. #989
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    neill ruddock gave andy cole 2 broken legs when he was playing for manu! YEAH!!!



    julian dicks score amazing free kick goals! yeah!! n he is strong in the tackles n he plays for ENGLAND!!!


    long time ago we've a 8 cap Rob Jones as right back. he's really solid. a pity injury forced him to retire.


    he has 2 permanent dark eye rings, i still remember. hehehe


    then we bought jason mcateer for around 4.5m GBP. tat was the most expensive $$ paid to a defender back then. and next we splashed 8.5m GBP on STAN Call-me-more!!

    EPL record back then! stan the man is the best all round striker i've ever seen!

    a pity he is a dingdong.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #990
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    let's see whether 4-5-1 again this week against Barnsley in FA Cup
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #991
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Jurong Lake District - West
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    sigh...i miss Peter, John & Ian

  12. #992

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    long time ago we've a 8 cap Rob Jones as right back. he's really solid. a pity injury forced him to retire.


    he has 2 permanent dark eye rings, i still remember. hehehe


    then we bought jason mcateer for around 4.5m GBP. tat was the most expensive $$ paid to a defender back then. and next we splashed 8.5m GBP on STAN Call-me-more!!

    EPL record back then! stan the man is the best all round striker i've ever seen!

    a pity he is a dingdong.

    Rob Jones, , u see the way he run and tackle. probably the best right back. he can play on the left too, think after Mcateer came, he switch to left.
    i remember there was one game, the boys were trying so hard to give him chance to score.... think he never scored for LFC before.

  13. #993

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    What did Roy Evans win with all that attacking talent?

    All I can remember are is the spice boys tag, and the way they modelled around before the FA Cup final in their cream armani suits with red striped ties in whatever sun glasses, plain awful. A generation of the best Liverpool talent that came up through the ranks wasted.

    And in Roy Evans own words, "kamikaze" football in that epic 4-3 win vs Newcastle.

    Otherwise, nothing exceptional.

  14. #994

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    What did Roy Evans win with all that attacking talent?

    All I can remember are is the spice boys tag, and the way they modelled around before the FA Cup final in their cream armani suits with red striped ties in whatever sun glasses, plain awful. A generation of the best Liverpool talent that came up through the ranks wasted.

    And in Roy Evans own words, "kamikaze" football in that epic 4-3 win vs Newcastle.

    Otherwise, nothing exceptional.

    He inherited the players, didnt have a huge transfer budget. Guys like him didnt have a reputation, he really need time to prove himself. Like Cheesecake said, if only he had one more year, things could be different. Maybe McManaman wouldnt have left too.

  15. #995
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Rob Jones, , u see the way he run and tackle. probably the best right back. he can play on the left too, think after Mcateer came, he switch to left.
    i remember there was one game, the boys were trying so hard to give him chance to score.... think he never scored for LFC before.
    nope he never did.


    a pity he too injury prone... n tat time medical advances not tat... advance la.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #996
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    sigh...i miss Peter, John & Ian
    ian rush = torres

    john barnes = no one currently but hopefully babel can get like... 50% close to him??

    peter beardsley = closest is benayoun.








    alamak.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #997

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    think need to start new thread liao

  18. #998
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    What did Roy Evans win with all that attacking talent?

    All I can remember are is the spice boys tag, and the way they modelled around before the FA Cup final in their cream armani suits with red striped ties in whatever sun glasses, plain awful. A generation of the best Liverpool talent that came up through the ranks wasted.

    And in Roy Evans own words, "kamikaze" football in that epic 4-3 win vs Newcastle.

    Otherwise, nothing exceptional.
    those were good years.


    most fans were happy.




    our defence need working on, tas all.







    now, the gaffer needs working on. dirty kite needs to be shipped out, further the beta.
    the board needs to be changed n of cos, we need $$ since manu can splash 20m GBP on a centerback.








    i m tired of seeing dirty kite being our luis figo.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #999
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    here!



    closed!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254045484950

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •