Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

RAFA THREATENED BY DIC?

Posted 12/02/08 10:35

Dubai investors are reportedly just a fortnight away from taking a 50 per cent stake in Liverpool.

That could be bad news for Rafa Benitez, with DIC reportedly 'not convinced that Benitez is the right man for Liverpool'.

The Sun claims that DIC are on the verge of buying out George Gillett after noticing that his name was missing from the statement from Liverpool's parent company, Kop Football Holdings after the refinancing deal.

A 'source' told the newspaper: "The Dubai investors are not convinced Benitez is the right man for Liverpool.

"They have been far from impressed by his very public rows with the current owners and even less impressed with the way Liverpool are struggling for consistency in the Premier League.

"Like all foreign owners, they crave Champions League football, for financial and emotional reasons. If Liverpool failed to qualify for next season's tournament, they would regard it as catastrophic."
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    RAFA THREATENED BY DIC?

Posted 12/02/08 10:35

Dubai investors are reportedly just a fortnight away from taking a 50 per cent stake in Liverpool.

That could be bad news for Rafa Benitez, with DIC reportedly 'not convinced that Benitez is the right man for Liverpool'.

The Sun claims that DIC are on the verge of buying out George Gillett after noticing that his name was missing from the statement from Liverpool's parent company, Kop Football Holdings after the refinancing deal.

A 'source' told the newspaper: "The Dubai investors are not convinced Benitez is the right man for Liverpool.

"They have been far from impressed by his very public rows with the current owners and even less impressed with the way Liverpool are struggling for consistency in the Premier League.

"Like all foreign owners, they crave Champions League football, for financial and emotional reasons. If Liverpool failed to qualify for next season's tournament, they would regard it as catastrophic."
    wa!! GOOD!

gd riddance to bad rubbish!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Former Liverpool player Jamie Redknapp believes the club will not win the title under Rafa Benitez because of his rotation system. (The Guardian)

The club is also within two weeks of a takeover by DIC. (The Sun)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i think he ok so far.

need to see agger when return to action. good selection headache for our raf999, the man with 999 tactical solutions n none tat works.

Rafa happy lor, more people for him to rotate or play in "new" positions

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Rafa happy lor, more people for him to rotate or play in "new" positions
    let him song a few more games la.

till the end of this season.

next season no more him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    The club is also within two weeks of a takeover by DIC. (The Sun)

I thought the takeover bid was called off. if on again than i think its good for the club to get rid of brokebacks.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    I thought the takeover bid was called off. if on again than i think its good for the club to get rid of brokebacks.
    its oso good to get rid of fickle raf999.

pushing for a major change, yet again.

Then how about the take over by the fans..

Quote Originally Posted by mtunlinn View Post
    i think that one is a no-go from the start
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

Quote Originally Posted by mtunlinn View Post
    tat is oso good. but might not happen.

anything is better than the brokeback cowboys n raf999. disaster recipe.

So shameful, you guys all slate Rafa, but have you ever wondered if Rafa has had the backing that he wanted, the funds that he needed to build a class team, and how he chooses the players?

Kyut might be rubbish, but so are the other players. I think Crouch is rubbish, Kewell is rubbish, Pennant is rubbish, Riise is rubbish. I am hazarding a guess that Kyut is a better attitude than the rest of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao View Post
    So shameful, you guys all slate Rafa, but have you ever wondered if Rafa has had the backing that he wanted, the funds that he needed to build a class team, and how he chooses the players?

Kyut might be rubbish, but so are the other players. I think Crouch is rubbish, Kewell is rubbish, Pennant is rubbish, Riise is rubbish. I am hazarding a guess that Kyut is a better attitude than the rest of the players.
    i still slam him.

he signed dirty kite. he signed a whole host of other weirdos too. he signed torres too.

he made weird tactical decisions. he made weird formations. he made weird substitutions.

best of all, he sticks with DIRTY KITE despite tis prick being the WORST LFC player i've ever had the privilege of calling n branding.

and of cos, all the misses that he has, all made me vomit blood.

4-5-1 against non league at anfield la. 4-5-1 against wigan la...

could've gone on n on.

he never admit his mistakes n he is above fault.

he simply lost it tis season after we were held to 2-2 at home to hotcakes.

and i lost all hopes n respect for him.
    we're on a slide, fren. we're fighting for 4th placing! is this progress?

raf999 has lost it. he still go all out to prove tat he is right by fielding weird players in weird positions n sticking to his flawed rotation policy.

look at chel$ki, manu n arsenal.

heck even look at everlose n aston! these 2 teams has lousier players n yet they are... much more consistent! everlose is above us! GASP! aston might pip us!

humans are not machines. teams are made up of humans n in order to be a good team, the boys need time together to gel n understand each other. LFC cannot gel n cannot understand each other becos our raf999 treats them like machines n make hell lot of changes all the time, except for 1 game.

face it. we won't win the EPL n tat is really wat LFC craves for, with raf999 in charge.

can't believe rafa is facing the sack after delivering the big ears to pool.

he deserves more support!!!!

may he stay at pool forever!!

loyalty to the club, not to the players or gaffer.

he is paid to make the team work n if he's good, i won't mind giving him another year or 2.

the fact is such that raf999 is not worthy of any more chances. look at the state we're in right now! he could've jus do the right thing, u knw, be a man! 4-4-2 n put players where they belong n stick with a winning team!

even a 5yr old boy knows that! tis 5yr old boy din't even haf kite n see-so-sicko in his starting lineup for a go at the PES2008 on the PS3! and he's playing 4-4-2!

goodness gracious me.

if we lose games or draw games with our own players in their right position, played with the right formation... u knw, the usual, i wouldn't mind tat much. but wat really irks me is that we're drawing games becos we come out of the shell to play 4-5-1 n put some dubious players in the side and playing them out of position(dirty kite, our new luis figo).

to me, cannot la. raf999 mux go at end of season. he simply lost it n he is trying so hard to make everyone else eat their own words abt him that he, to me, sacrificed the team.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    can't believe rafa is facing the sack after delivering the big ears to pool.

he deserves more support!!!!

may he stay at pool forever!!

ya, n i will go to the ER more often.

Rafa, YNWA!

I think Rafa is the best manager since Kenny Dalglish. We may have a point about how incredulous Rafa's selection cum rotation policy is, but let's look at it this way, if Rafa had his way with acquiring players he wants and not players he has to settle for, would the outcome have been different?

The situation with Rafa is like asking a striker to play as a defender.

if raf999 stay on another year, may we not haf the misfortune of slogging out for the 4th spot.

chel$ki are supposed to be in turmoil tis season. they are supposed to be done n dusted.

we're supposed to be pushing manu. arsenal are supposed to be fighting for 4th spot.

where r we now? y are we in such dire straits?

last season all was fine until raf999 decides to answer back his critics n show us how much balls he has got, making ridiculous changes n trying to justify them with excuses n reasons.

enuff is enuff. we've not won the league for 18 yrs. big ear no.6 might not save his job.

i go play FM2008 liao. gonna hire raf999 as my asst manager in LFC. hehehe

Rafa, YNWA!

I think Rafa is the best manager since Kenny Dalglish. We may have a point about how incredulous Rafa's selection cum rotation policy is, but let's look at it this way, if Rafa had his way with acquiring players he wants and not players he has to settle for, would the outcome have been different?

The situation with Rafa is like asking a striker to play as a defender.
    its a lonely walk for the both of u. hahahaha

to me, the best manager after dalglish is Roy Evans. manu really scared of us back then. arsenal keep getting whipped by us. so too chel$ki.

if only he is given maybe another yr n no houllier to zi siao...

brother, we all agreed we had a squad good enuff to challenge at beginning of the season.... then now see what happened? Anyway, before all the addition, 2 CL finals in 3 years, the squad not class enough?

Having funds can guarantee success? Look at Newcastle and Leeds. It is about building a solid team, key partnership, understanding amongst players. The way Rafa meddles with the team and formation and tactics, everyone is confused.

Maybe it is due to injuries, but we have not seen a solid partnership so far. The spine of the team, Gerrard, Carra and Torres has to cope with playing with different partners every game.

Anyone noticed that since Torres arrival, everyone is has been trying to feed the ball to him and let him do the scoring? I suspect Rafa is the one asking them to just pass the ball to Torres. You see Kuyt and Crouch do that many times, even when they have a chance to run at defence to get into scoring positions. The midfield including Gerrard is taking fewer long range shots, and in rare occassions they do, the shots are crap. Riise also mentioned that the training emphasis has changed and that's why he is not scoring, because he is not even given a chance to shoot.

OK, i agree Kewell is rubbish. Always thought he was over-rated.

But i think folks like Pennent and Crouch has been given too little opportunity to gain confidence and prove themselves.

after roy evans, i've never seen attacking football from LFC on a consistent level anymore.

its more like a rare treat.

how sad when we've got dirty kite as a STRIKER. even sadder is watching him flying kick the bloody ball sky high into the night sky on monday morning.

how sad...