Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 999

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

  1. #821
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    dirty kite crossed too fast.


    he can't take on defenders.








    pls end my misery n put in pennant.
    i'm surprise why Pennant didnt start...i'd play Pennant the same flank as swp...so both can play each other along the same flank...

  2. #822
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    0-0 first half.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #823
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i'm surprise why Pennant didnt start...i'd play Pennant the same flank as swp...so both can play each other along the same flank...
    becos it is Raf999 who is the boss, bro.





    he reckons tat dirty kite is our luis figo.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #824
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    our focal of attack is peter crouch.

    3 good chances.







    let's hope we can score n win in the 2nd half.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #825
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    becos it is Raf999 who is the boss, bro.





    he reckons tat dirty kite is our luis figo.
    i still think LFC will win by 1-0,Kuyt to score so i can climb up this thread table...

  6. #826
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i still think LFC will win by 1-0,Kuyt to score so i can climb up this thread table...
    i dun care who score as long as we win.


    if its dirty kite, tomolo i straight away go buy toto n 4D.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #827

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    our focal of attack is peter crouch.

    3 good chances.







    let's hope we can score n win in the 2nd half.

    with this kind of world class winger, chelsea defence just need to concentrate on Crouch. Crouch has no one to knock the ball down to

  8. #828

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i dun care who score as long as we win.


    if its dirty kite, tomolo i straight away go buy toto n 4D.
    Onz!! 10 million toto!!

  9. #829

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i still think LFC will win by 1-0,Kuyt to score so i can climb up this thread table...

    I have given up liao lah
    bro Cheesecake runaway leader, and Rafa's selection.... predict the score lagi vomit blood

  10. #830
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    with this kind of world class winger, chelsea defence just need to concentrate on Crouch. Crouch has no one to knock the ball down to
    yup. if 4-4-2, dirty kite can go n kio sai.


    so in the end, it is 4-5-1. i think i understand our world class manager better liao.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  11. #831
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Onz!! 10 million toto!!
    tis one not yet leh. but if he score during that period, i buy toto 1,2,3,4,5,6 sure open.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  12. #832
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I have given up liao lah
    bro Cheesecake runaway leader, and Rafa's selection.... predict the score lagi vomit blood
    bro cheesecake win but top 4 teams will qualify for "champions league" placing right? got chance to play with mu,chelski & arse fans in CS next season...

  13. #833
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    I have given up liao lah
    bro Cheesecake runaway leader, and Rafa's selection.... predict the score lagi vomit blood
    can la, tonight surely low scoring, I HOPE!!!



    next season we play another game la. song.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #834

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    can la, tonight surely low scoring, I HOPE!!!



    next season we play another game la. song.

    haiz, maybe our game can change to predict Rafa's selection and tactics

  15. #835
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro cheesecake win but top 4 teams will qualify for "champions league" placing right? got chance to play with mu,chelski & arse fans in CS next season...
    ke ke ke




    if our LFC can get into top 4...




    as we kick off, we're at 7th placing.



    so sad, fighting for UEFA Cup spot.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #836
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    haiz, maybe our game can change to predict Rafa's selection and tactics
    impossible game.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  17. #837
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    lai liao.

    kick off! GO BOYS!


    LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  18. #838
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ke ke ke




    if our LFC can get into top 4...




    as we kick off, we're at 7th placing.



    so sad, fighting for UEFA Cup spot.
    where's bro jeff? sleeping liao huh? hope he get sweet dream...no wonder mu fans nvr disturb our thread tonite...

  19. #839
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!!




    You'll Never Walk Alone!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #840
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    where's bro jeff? sleeping liao huh? hope he get sweet dream...no wonder mu fans nvr disturb our thread tonite...
    ya lor, all quiet from my FRENS who worship manu n SAF.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •