Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Let''s get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 24 points
    2) roadrunner 18 points
    3) jfoo 18 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    6) blazer_works 11 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool!

Stamford Bridge
    Sunday, 10 February
    Kick-off: 1600 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7223970.stm

1). 1-0 Liverpool Win! (GERRARD!) cheesecake.
    2). 1-0 Liverpool win (Kuyt) roDz
    3). 3-2 Liverpool Win (Voronin, Kuyt) blazer_workz
    4). 1-1 Draw (Carragher) zaren
    5). 1-1 Draw (S. Gerrard) Canew.
    6). 2-1 Liverpool win (Gerrard, Gerrard) jfoo
    7). 1-0 Liverpool Win PLEASE !!! (GERRARD) airfins
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Let''s get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 24 points
    2) roadrunner 18 points
    3) jfoo 18 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    6) blazer_works 11 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool!

Stamford Bridge
    Sunday, 10 February
    Kick-off: 1600 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7223970.stm

1). 1-0 Liverpool Win! (GERRARD!) cheesecake.
    2). 1-0 Liverpool win (Kuyt) roDz
    3). 3-2 Liverpool Win (Voronin, Kuyt) blazer_workz
    4). 1-1 Draw (Carragher) zaren
    5). 1-1 Draw (S. Gerrard) Canew.
    6). 2-1 Liverpool win (Gerrard, Gerrard) jfoo
    7). 1-0 Liverpool Win PLEASE !!! (GERRARD) airfins
    8). 1-1 Liverpool Draw (Crouch) roadrunner

U can own part of Liverpoolfc!!!!!

http://www.shareliverpoolfc.com/

oldcastle kena hamtum 4-1!

at least draw mah!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

BENITEZ DEFENDS SELECTION GAMBLES

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez concedes that sometimes he gambles too much with his rotation policy.

That is a remarkable admission from the Spaniard, who always defiantly defends his system of resting players on a regular basis.

It has meant that from day one of the season he has now made a staggering 279 changes to his line-ups, week on week, and shows no sign of sticking to his best side as critics continually claim he should.

Benitez averages an amazing five changes a match and has only kept an unchanged side once this term.

And as Benitez prepares this time to make enforced changes at Chelsea due to a growing injury list, he said: "If I need to make gambles, then I will make gambles.

"We have been in two Champions League finals and an FA Cup final. That is because we change the side.

"Sometimes it is good and works, sometimes not. But nobody really knows whether what I do is right.

"All I will say is that Liverpool and me have won a lot of trophies doing this.

"Sometimes maybe I take too many gambles. But it is necessary sometimes when opponents have top class, expensive players, and lots of them.

"If they have five players who cost 20m and we have just one, you need to use that player in the right moment. If you don't win, people blame you.

"If you do win, nobody mentions what team you put onto the field. I accept that."

He added: "We played against Havant and people said, 'play your best team.' But you cannot do that against a team like that, if people want that it is because they do not know what it takes to win trophies and trophies and trophies.

"If you cannot do things like that against smaller teams then you will just not be able to compete all the time against Premier League teams. You must change things for games like that."

Benitez will go into his 18th meeting with Chelsea without top scorer Fernando Torres, who damaged a hamstring playing for Spain in midweek.

The Spanish boss says: "People say I gamble too much with rotation and changes. But the answer to that is to look at Torres, he has played a lot of games for us recently and then he has another game with Spain, and he gets injured.

"He is continuing to play at a high level all the time. Players must rest also.

"We have half a dozen players in this situation, they all need to be changed and to rest. But everyone keeps talking about me playing my strongest team, and then you see what happens.

"I do not like to say what is my strongest team, I must use all the players with the demands we have. If you pick the same team all the time you will find at the end of the season that you cannot win trophies."

Liverpool now have three key games in 10 days to salvage their season. After the clash with Chelsea they will play Barnsley in the FA Cup fifth round next weekend, and then face the first leg of their Champions League clash with Inter Milan.

And Benitez is still fuming over the injury to Torres that has damaged Liverpool's chances in all three competitions.

He said: "We have three big games in 10 days in three different competitions and we have lost out top goalscorer.

"It is difficult to be calm about it, this was another international friendly in a busy period for clubs at this time of the season.

"It is crazy enough that they go away and have different training systems, diets, new ideas. And they get injured.

"We have got some confidence back with a 3-0 win over Sunderland and a very good second-half performance. But then a lot of players are away all over the world and we are left to train with just a few, it makes things very difficult."

Liverpool will also be without long-term injured stars Andriy Voronin, Fabio Aurelio, Alvaro Arbeloa and Daniel Agger, while Xabi Alonso is suspended.

we dun want u around anymore raf999. pls tio sack at end of season. too much excuses n we've become anything but a Cup team!

CARRA ADMITS POOL AREN`T GOOD ENOUGH

Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher admits the Reds have not been good enough to compete for the Premier League title this season.

The Reds had been touted as genuine title contenders, but faltering form on the field and continual behind the scenes speculation has left Liverpool fighting for a place in the top four.

And Carragher confesses he and his team-mates have not produced the goods in the race for the top flight's silverware.

Carragher, though, is hopeful Liverpool can record three points against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday as the Reds bid to close the gap on Avram Grant's third placed side.

"We are not good enough," Carragher told the Daily Star when asked for his assessment of Liverpool's season so far.

"It is not one particular 'this' or 'that'. It is just that other teams have been playing better than us.

"We have obviously got to improve both as individuals and as a team.

"If we can get a result against Chelsea we could maybe try to get on their heels in the table and start reeling them in."

And Carragher's Liverpool team-mate John Arne Riise is also hopeful of earning a rare three-point haul in West London.

"It wouldn't be a sensation for Liverpool to win at Chelsea because we have a good team," Riise told the Daily Express.

"We are going there confident we will win. After all, we are a big club. We are Liverpool."

Ok guys,we all know we've not beaten chelski since that cheyrou's goal at the bridge. If we indeed beat chelski tonite at their own ground,do u all think the team selected by RB is right? And if we got beat instead,surely most if not all will say RB is wrong and demand his exit. Should RB leaves,many good players will follow him as many of us know those who came to LFC stated its becoz of RB. Those players may include Torres,Alonso,Reina...we need someone bigger than RB in order to pull those players together plus attract better players in. My question is,who do u all think is qualified...??? I think RB is a good manager,better than the one at chelski and on par(tactically)if not better with the one at arse n mu...i'm sure most will be against me but i think RB deserve to be here still,though his selections in some EPL matches are somewhat questionable. But should he go,i'd like Hiddink to take over...what about u guys?

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    But should he go,i'd like Hiddink to take over...what about u guys?

Cheesecake!

Ok guys,we all know we've not beaten chelski since that cheyrou's goal at the bridge. If we indeed beat chelski tonite at their own ground,do u all think the team selected by RB is right? And if we got beat instead,surely most if not all will say RB is wrong and demand his exit. Should RB leaves,many good players will follow him as many of us know those who came to LFC stated its becoz of RB. Those players may include Torres,Alonso,Reina...we need someone bigger than RB in order to pull those players together plus attract better players in. My question is,who do u all think is qualified...??? I think RB is a good manager,better than the one at chelski and on par(tactically)if not better with the one at arse n mu...i'm sure most will be against me but i think RB deserve to be here still,though his selections in some EPL matches are somewhat questionable. But should he go,i'd like Hiddink to take over...what about u guys?
    if we do indeed beat chel$ki later, i think it is down to pure good fortune. Raf999 never plans for victory against the other big 3 at their homeground, it seems.

4-5-1.

of cos the LFC board will go for Josie MoaningRhino.

me will apply to be no.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    if we do indeed beat chel$ki later, i think it is down to pure good fortune. Raf999 never plans for victory against the other big 3 at their homeground, it seems.

4-5-1.

of cos the LFC board will go for Josie MoaningRhino.

me will apply to be no.2.
    LOL,everybody has their own opinion... i think i'll apply for the youth team coach...i'll be at the academy...

LOL,everybody has their own opinion... i think i'll apply for the youth team coach...i'll be at the academy...
    can get season pass to Anfield games i song.

best is every month 3k GBP is more than enuff.

Just got back from Malaysia. Sad to hear that Torrid got injured in some meaningless friendlies.

Looks like another draw game for Chelsea

But a morale victory for LFC

can get season pass to Anfield games i song.

best is every month 3k GBP is more than enuff.
    where got so lowly paid? surely anual income atleast 50k/pound..plus accomodation & car...enuf or not? we r talking abt the no.2 man u know...phil thompson calibre...

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Just got back from Malaysia. Sad to hear that Torrid got injured in some meaningless friendlies.

wah bro,morale boosting words from u!! we only LFC mah,not man utd,we only go for euro glory,smaller than epl

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post

draw ok la.

considered super result liao.

Kuyt to score the winning goal tonite! Yippeeeeeeee GO GO Kuyt...go fly kite....

where got so lowly paid? surely anual income atleast 50k/pound..plus accomodation & car...enuf or not? we r talking abt the no.2 man u know...phil thompson calibre...
    i dun want to take so much $$ from LFC la.

i'm a good man. dun need so much $$ oso mah. 3kGBP alot already leh.

but i heard their tax damn high, maybe LFC help me pay the taxes can liao.

wah bro,morale boosting words from u!! we only LFC mah,not man utd,we only go for euro glory,smaller than epl
    wa, over the CNY, met some of my frens who support OTHER clubs la.

immediately ask me if LFC is fighting for UEFA spot.

they are so nice hor?

Kuyt to score the winning goal tonite! Yippeeeeeeee GO GO Kuyt...go fly kite....
    WA! i join u together go fly kite.

i dun want to take so much $$ from LFC la.

i'm a good man. dun need so much $$ oso mah. 3kGBP alot already leh.

but i heard their tax damn high, maybe LFC help me pay the taxes can liao.
    maybe too low to be eligible to pay tax la bro...