Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool.

read all abt it! i'm lazy to cut n paste.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 24 points
    2) roadrunner 18 points
    3) jfoo 18 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    6) blazer_works 11 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool!

Stamford Bridge
    Sunday, 10 February
    Kick-off: 1600 GMT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...em/7223970.stm

1). 1-0 Liverpool Win! (GERRARD!) cheesecake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao liao

dirty kite start.

i think i will skip the game.

confirm VOMIT many many blood on 3rd day of CNY!

Very likely... maybe another 4-5-1

wa!!!! like tat happen then we all buy hongbao toto sure tio grandprize.
    LOL,can always try rite? Kuyt will score to prove ppl that he deserve to be in the team,furthermore he wants to prove to the Dutch manager that it's wrong to ignore him...

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 24 points
    2) roadrunner 18 points
    3) jfoo 18 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool!

Stamford Bridge
    Sunday, 10 February

2). 1-0 Liverpool win (Kuyt) roDz

Member/Tangshooter

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 24 points
    2) roadrunner 18 points
    3) jfoo 18 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool!

Stamford Bridge
    Sunday, 10 February

3). 3-2 Liverpool Win (Torres, Kuyt) blazer_workz
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    LOL,can always try rite? Kuyt will score to prove ppl that he deserve to be in the team,furthermore he wants to prove to the Dutch manager that it's wrong to ignore him...
    rodz, we TRIED MANY TIMES with dirty kite.

even against weaker team, still the same.

the only course for us is to sell this bugger. last i read, oldcastle is keen with 5mil pounds.

sell sell sell!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Very likely... maybe another 4-5-1
    100% 4-5-1 with dirty kite upfront to make us all vomit blood.

i think i won't watch la.

chelsea 1-1 LFC
    1st and last scorer for LFC = carragher

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    chelsea 1-1 LFC
    1st and last scorer for LFC = carragher

wa, come bak already join in the fun ah

i help u enter ur prediction.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 24 points
    2) roadrunner 18 points
    3) jfoo 18 points
    4) kelccm 15 points
    5) dfstan 13 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 6 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Chel$ki vs. Liverpool!

Stamford Bridge
    Sunday, 10 February

3). 3-2 Liverpool Win (Torres, Kuyt) blazer_workz
    4). 1-1 Draw (Carragher) zaren

Torres ruled out of Chelsea match

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres will miss his side's Premier League game against Chelsea on Sunday.

Torres had been hopeful of recovering from a hamstring injury sustained in Spain's win over France on Wednesday.

But the 23-year-old will be out for 10 days, and so also miss the FA Cup clash with Barnsley on 16 February, much to boss Rafael Benitez's disappointment.

"We have three big games in 10 days in three competitions and we have lost our top goalscorer," said Benitez.

BBC Sports
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Torres ruled out of Chelsea match

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres will miss his side's Premier League game against Chelsea on Sunday.

Torres had been hopeful of recovering from a hamstring injury sustained in Spain's win over France on Wednesday.

But the 23-year-old will be out for 10 days, and so also miss the FA Cup clash with Barnsley on 16 February, much to boss Rafael Benitez's disappointment.

"We have three big games in 10 days in three competitions and we have lost our top goalscorer," said Benitez.

BBC Sports
    douch worry.

we got MARADONA DIRTY KITE.

Huat ah!

Anyways I thought is Sunday, 4th day of CNY?

douch worry.

we got MARADONA DIRTY KITE.
    i worry for my blood level and where the goals are gonna come from

very confusing....not sure who to believe

Torres okay for Chelsea
    Liverpool striker plays down injury fears

By Francisco Acedo Last updated: 7th February 2008

Sky

The BBC Sports article :
    Last Updated: Thursday, 7 February 2008, 22:10 GMT

BBC
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

Dont worry people. We will do well.

BENITEZ BACKS UNDER-FIRE KUYT

Rafael Benitez has given striker Dirk Kuyt his full support as the troubled Dutchman prepares to be plunged into Sunday's make-or-break clash at Chelsea.

In a week that has seen 27-year-old Kuyt dumped from the Holland squad, with national boss Marco van Basten claiming, "He is just not good enough at the moment," the Liverpool star has revealed the personal and professional anguish that has blighted his season.

Benitez is considering recalling Kuyt to his starting line-up following the shattering loss of top scorer Fernando Torres with a hamstring injury sustained playing for Spain on Wednesday.

And in doing so Benitez has gone out of his way to back the £10million front man, who has gone 12 games without a goal.

Benitez said: "Everybody was saying that Torres and (Peter) Crouch did well last week, but I will have to change that plan now with probably Dirk Kuyt involved. It will not be rotation now, but something I will have to do.

"I have no problems with Kuyt. He is a fantastic professional, a worker, so he does an important job for the team. If Torres or (Steven) Gerrard score goals it is because Kuyt is working so hard.

"He's OK. He would like to score more goals and I would like him to score more but I have every confidence in him.

"There maybe is a problem with confidence, but if we create better chances he will score.

"When strikers score they are happy, they score the winner and everybody is happy and they get man of the match awards, and that is because when you are talking about strikers everybody only talks about goals, not the work they do."

But everyone at Anfield, players and fans alike, are aware of the personal tragedy that has overwhelmed Kuyt this season following the death in the summer of his father.

Understandably, Kuyt - who has managed only seven goals in 30 games this term -has been hit hard by the loss and he reveals the support he has had from manager, colleagues and fans alike.

He said: "When my dad passed away during the summer it was the first time I've ever lost someone really close to me.

"I would be lying if I said it hadn't affected me. It obviously has.

"He was my biggest supporter and someone I always turned to for advice. I know if he was here right now he'd help me with the difficulties I've been having on the field.

"Naturally it has had a major impact on my life, but at the same time my performances just haven't been good enough. It is my job to score goals and I haven't done that on a regular basis. Now I have got to keep going and turn the situation around."

He added: "Last season nice things were said about me, I was playing a lot of games and scoring a lot of goals.

"This season it is not so good, but that is part of the job. I'm aware how it works, I'm aware how quickly the situation can change.

"I don't need to be told that I haven't scored enough, I'm a striker and it's my job to score and I know when I am not contributing the right amount.

"I know when I do things well and when I've been wrong. I'm just human and I can't do everything right."

And as he strives to overcome his personal loss, Kuyt says: "The club and the manager have been great to me, Rafa said he would give me all the support I needed.

"That was hugely important. And even now the manager and the lads have continued to help me.

"I truly believe I am at the right club to help me deal with this problem. And the fans have been great to me, they understand what I am going through.

"It is a special feeling when you are not at your best and they still support you."

Benitez could play Peter Crouch as a lone striker, or field a partnership of Crouch and Kuyt up front in a game the manager admits will dictate whether they have any chance of catching Chelsea in third spot.

Liverpool will also be without long-term injured players Andriy Voronin, Daniel Agger, Alvaro Arbeloa and Fabio Aurelio and are expected to return Jamie Carragher to a central defence with Steve Finnan returning to the side. Xabi Alonso is suspended.

RAFA ALREADY PLANNING NEXT SEASON'S FLOPS

As his club battles bravely to secure fourth place in the League, having only spent ten times the budget of the teams competing with them for the position over the last few years, Rafa Benitez has eyed his next big-money, probably overrated signing.

And is it us, or does this Daily Mirror sentence go some way to explaining why Rafa rates Dirk Kuyt?

'The 24-year-old has attracted the interest of Rafa Benitez after scoring 13 goals in 74 league games for Zaragoza.'

The 24-year-old in question is Real Zaragoza Sergio Garcia, available for £12m in the summer.

pls sack Raf999 at end of season.

Bange

"Dirk Kuyt, plays as well as he looks!"

wa, personal attack on our STAR PLAYER by a fellow Red fan!

Sissoko: I’m better than Mascherano
    Friday 8 February, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus new boy Mohamed Sissoko has struck back at claims he was a consolation prize in the transfer window.

The Cadetti champions were targeting Sissoko along with Liverpool teammate Javier Mascherano, but reports suggest that their finances made Sissoko the only choice.

Sporting director Alessio Secco met with criticism for opting for the Mali international, who was seen as a cheap alternative, but Sissoko is adamant that he is a better player than his former colleague.

“Trust me, I am better than Mascherano,” he told Tuttosport. “I will win titles.”

The 23-year-old made his Juve debut in last weekend’s disappointing 1-1 draw with Cagliari when he replaced Tiago Mendes after 67 minutes.