Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Member/Tangshooter

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

發發發!!!

新年快乐!!!
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    發發發!!!

新年快乐!!!

發發發!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    let's do it together

i mean the franchise and huat ah!
    you post like this ==> no faith in LFC but faith in OCK
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    you post like this ==> no faith in LFC but faith in OCK
    on the contrary, i think you read too much in between the lines leow

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

發發發!!!
    Huat Ar!!!!!!!

cheesy wishes all LIVERPOOL F.C fans n soccer fans-alike, yes, even our dear closet fans such as jeff gorgor n melvin gorgor, as well as the now defunct mr.big, a very...

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

jfoo wishing everyone a very blessed and a VERY

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!

HUAT AH!

FA CAI FA CAI

TO ALL LIVERPOOL FAN

發發發!!!發發發!!!發發發!!!
    發發發!!!發發發!!!發發發!!!
    發發發!!!發發發!!!發發發!!!

HUAT ARGHHHH....

Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

modest a bit...

Happy Chinese New Year folks!

GONG XI FA CAI to all!

I got 2 words for u

HUAT AH!

Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

next game against chel$ki at stamford road.

we might be without torres!

LIVERPOOL FANS PLEDGE UP TO 60M

Share Liverpool FC, the group looking for 100,000 fans to put in 5,000 each in a bid to buy the club, have confirmed that they have been pledged nearly 60m during the first four days of the scheme.

11,892 fans have pledged to buy a share of the club, which amounts to 59.46m in a bid to make the 500m needed for the buy-out.

Google has revealed that, as well as the 11,892 "count me in" responses, the site has also recieved 5,394 responses in favour of the idea but need more information to make their pledge and 7,930 responses from people who cannot afford it.

The UK, Norway, USA and Ireland are the four countries where most of the hits originated.

However, with only 60m made there is a long way to go to get up to the proposed 500m. It also must be said that it is easy enough to pledge 5,000 and then not go through with it.

Rogan Taylor, Share Liverpool FC's spokesperson, remains confident.

"These are pretty impressive numbers for just a few days with www.shareliverpoolfc.co.uk live on line and we're very encouraged," he said.

"The stats also reveal we have a lot of work to do to present more detailed information, and also to address the affordability issue many fans flagged up.

"What they will be buying is something that lasts forever - a share in Liverpool Football Club which cannot be disturbed.

"The member shareholder will be able to pass it on, down through his or her family generations; to sons and daughters, and grandchildren. You will sit in that new stadium and think: 'This belongs to us ...and so does the club that plays here!".

TORRES BLOW FOR REDS

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has all but ruled Fernando Torres out of Sunday's Barclays Premier League trip to Chelsea, despite the player's belief he would be fit to play.

The 23-year-old lasted just 23 minutes of Spain's 1-0 friendly victory over France last night, asking to be substituted after suffering a hamstring problem.

Benitez said on the club's official website, www.liverpoolfc.tv: "The news we have on Torres is that it is a hamstring injury. I need to talk to the doctor but I think he will miss this game. Normally it is a week when a player goes off like this. It is a big problem for us."

Torres revealed he had requested to be substituted last night and he had been confident of being fit for the trip to Stamford Bridge.

"I preferred not to risk it. I demanded the change," he said.

"I will have medical tests but I intend to play on Sunday against Chelsea."

The loss of the club's top scorer would be a major blow for Benitez, who is already without Daniel Agger, Andriy Voronin, Alvaro Arbeloa, Fabio Aurelio and the suspended Xabi Alonso.

On top of this, Javier Mascherano will not arrive back at Melwood until tomorrow, with Argentina playing a friendly against Guatemala later today.

Benitez said: "We have lost Torres and Mascherano is not back until tomorrow.

"I don't think it (the international friendly situation) is fair. I think Mascherano will be okay for Sunday but we will have to see."

siao liao

dirty kite start.

i think i will skip the game.

confirm VOMIT many many blood on 3rd day of CNY!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao liao

dirty kite start.

i think i will skip the game.

confirm VOMIT many many blood on 3rd day of CNY!
    join in my sleep
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Can win lah...Kuyt will score the only goal that matters...Liverpool 1-0 chelski

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    join in my sleep
    i second that.....

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    Can win lah...Kuyt will score the only goal that matters...Liverpool 1-0 chelski
    wa!!!! like tat happen then we all buy hongbao toto sure tio grandprize.