Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202528293031323540 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 999

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

  1. #581
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    in FM2007, the strikeforce of Klose n Kuyt very good
    we can sell dirty kite... n get klose.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #582
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    yah, that's the word.... mind not working, cannot get the right word. just like Rafa cannot get the right team selection.
    cannot blame u la.

    hols coming and LFC in a mess. how to concentrate...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  3. #583

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    raf999 confuse his own players mainly.

    maybe he was trying to confuse the opponents with his tactics and selection
    but i think end up the players and fans are the most confused. Even u not confused with the tactic, will also vomit until confused when Dirty Kite come on.

  4. #584
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe he was trying to confuse the opponents with his tactics and selection
    but i think end up the players and fans are the most confused. Even u not confused with the tactic, will also vomit until confused when Dirty Kite come on.
    ya, i very confuse too.


    leiva mux be the most confused lot. anchorman become left winger. wooooot!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  5. #585

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya, i very confuse too.


    leiva mux be the most confused lot. anchorman become left winger. wooooot!

    U forgot Benayoun, hattrick the previous match, on the bench against Sunderland.
    Finnan left back?


  6. #586
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    U forgot Benayoun, hattrick the previous match, on the bench against Sunderland.
    Finnan left back?

    he forgot. not me.


    i dunno wat he up to la. crazy bugger. the longer he stay in charge, the worse we will become!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #587

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he forgot. not me.

    That's why u should be gaffer

  8. #588
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    That's why u should be gaffer
    i will lead LFC to greater pasture n luscious greens!


    com'on LFC!!!


    *goes back to FM2008*
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #589

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post

    U forgot Benayoun, hattrick the previous match, on the bench against Sunderland.
    Finnan left back?

    Carragher turning full back and part time winger to provide the cross that turned into goal?

    How to beat that?

  10. #590
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i will lead LFC to greater pasture n luscious greens!


    com'on LFC!!!


    *goes back to FM2008*
    which is better? Football Manager or Championship Manager? I used to play CM about 3-4 yrs back...no time to play games now...

  11. #591

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he forgot. not me.


    i dunno wat he up to la. crazy bugger. the longer he stay in charge, the worse we will become!
    I think he refuse to admit his mistake, that's why carry on to prove to everyone else he can achieve results based on his own arrogance/rotation.

    Of course, we know he failed. Oh well.

  12. #592
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    I think he refuse to admit his mistake, that's why carry on to prove to everyone else he can achieve results based on his own arrogance/rotation.

    Of course, we know he failed. Oh well.
    i feel so too.


    by the way, see-so-sicko had a brilliant game for juve on his debut.

    even the commentator said tat he is ZAI.

    this goes to show tat italian league is REALLY SLOWER than EPL. see-so-sicko can be afforded all the time in the world to slowly win n then pass the ball. good for him.

    good riddance for us too.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  13. #593
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    which is better? Football Manager or Championship Manager? I used to play CM about 3-4 yrs back...no time to play games now...
    think the original guys who made CM went over to do the FM.

    ya...



    so of cos i go over to FM too la.


    FM is really nice n addictive n i can live out my dream of selling dirty kite, hurry getwell, rinser, zeronin n some KKJ players whom raf999 brought in.



    new world order in LFC under my stewardship.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  14. #594
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Carragher turning full back and part time winger to provide the cross that turned into goal?

    How to beat that?
    carragher did play as left back n right back previously.

    he started out his LIVERPOOL career as an anchorman but gradually moved to right back, then centerback then to left back.


    he's very much like the classic steve nicol in the sense that he can play a no. of positions too.


    but jamie is more... aggressive n hard in the challenges, not to mention lucky to get away with PK calls.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #595
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    anyone remember good old classic jan molby?


    i reckon alonso is like him except tat alonso has much more pace than good old jan ever had!


    it'll be SAD if alonso leaves...
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  16. #596
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    think the original guys who made CM went over to do the FM.

    ya...



    so of cos i go over to FM too la.


    FM is really nice n addictive n i can live out my dream of selling dirty kite, hurry getwell, rinser, zeronin n some KKJ players whom raf999 brought in.



    new world order in LFC under my stewardship.
    maybe i shld get FM someday...LOL...

  17. #597
    Senior Member roDz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Rafa & Kuyt's neighbourhood
    Posts
    647

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    anyone remember good old classic jan molby?


    i reckon alonso is like him except tat alonso has much more pace than good old jan ever had!


    it'll be SAD if alonso leaves...
    I think mascherano will take over alonso...alonso will leave at season end...we hav excesssive quality players in that dept...so better make $ and buy better strikers...

  18. #598
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    I think mascherano will take over alonso...alonso will leave at season end...we hav excesssive quality players in that dept...so better make $ and buy better strikers...
    after alonso leave, we're left with stevie G, leiva n mascherano in that department.

    mascherano is a good tackler n ball winner, but he does not haf the kind of passing that alonso possesses.

    in short, i jus want quality players to stay la.


    others like my hero dirty kite, can go FOC oso can la!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  19. #599
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    next up...


    Tuesday, 19 February 2008
    Liverpool v Inter Milan, R1, L1, 19:45
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  20. #600
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

    Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!


    Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

    Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

    Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

    so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.


    Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

    1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

    2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.


    Current standings:

    1) Cheesecake 23 points
    2) roadrunner 17 points
    3) kelccm 15 points
    4) jfoo 14 points
    5) blazer_works 11 points
    6) dfstan 10 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 9 points
    11) roDz 5 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point


    LIVERPOOL v Sunderland

    2/2/08

    Anfield.

    3-0 to LIVERPOOL.

    1st Crouch
    Last Gerrard



    1). 4-0 Liverpool Win! (Torres, Gerrard) cheesecake ---> 1pt
    2). 3-0 Liverpool Win (Torres, Gerrard) jfoo ---> 4pts!
    3). 6-0 Liverpool Win (pennant, riise) blazer_workz --> 0
    4). 4-1 Liverpool Win (Gerrard, Crouch) kelccm ---> 0
    5). 7-0 Liverpool win! (Torres, Torres) zhapchit ---> 0
    6). 2-0 Liverpool win! (Crouch, Torres) roDz --> 1
    7). 4-0 Liverpool Win! (Torres, Crouch) roadrunner --> 1
    8). 4-0 Liverpool wins! (1st.: S. Gerrard, last: F. Torres) F. Torres hat-trick. Canew. --> 0
    9). 4-0 Liverpool win! (Torres, Crouch) Torres hat-trick, airfins --> 0
    10). 3-0 liverpool wins. (GErrard, Torres, babel) dfstan ---> 3pts!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •