Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao liao la. really dunno wat is raf999 thinking of.

maybe alonso wanna leave la. he sian of the rubbish players tat we haf.

maybe he also sian of the rubbish tactic the gaffer is using

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Dirty Kite is just a wannabe hero, trying to be heroic with all his aim-less running.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    maybe he also sian of the rubbish tactic the gaffer is using
    i bet he is. disillusioned with raf999 n his 999 tactics, formations n excuses.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Dirty Kite is just a wannabe hero, trying to be heroic with all his aim-less running.
    he is the NEW MARADONA ok.

take the ball n tried to run past the whole slumberland defence. world class.

he is the NEW MARADONA ok.

take the ball n tried to run past the whole slumberland defence. world class.

I thought he was trying to play rugby... keep running into walls

Haven't check back. I prefer Stella instead of any other beer

Anyways for the rumors for Alonso. Must be some idiot fans trying to unsettle Liverpool. Alonso is impt for us!!!! I rather he gets rid of Pemnant the rat.

Quick, let's set up some rumors for Fabregas to Spain, Adebayor to Man U, C. Ronaldo to Real, Tevez to Boca Juniors, John Terry to Liverpool

I rather an exodus of Marado-Kite and Zeronin.

Anyone saw the news about every 15 Torres goals fetching $150 pounds to Atletico? Wah, I don't mind if Liverpool can pay 600k every season like tt

I thought he was trying to play rugby... keep running into walls
    yeah, wat a waste of $$. he might make a big name for himself in the rugby world instead of footy world.
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 4th February 2008 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zan82 View Post
    Haven't check back. I prefer Stella instead of any other beer

Anyways for the rumors for Alonso. Must be some idiot fans trying to unsettle Liverpool. Alonso is impt for us!!!! I rather he gets rid of Pemnant the rat.

Quick, let's set up some rumors for Fabregas to Spain, Adebayor to Man U, C. Ronaldo to Real, Tevez to Boca Juniors, John Terry to Liverpool

I rather an exodus of Marado-Kite and Zeronin.

Anyone saw the news about every 15 Torres goals fetching $150 pounds to Atletico? Wah, I don't mind if Liverpool can pay 600k every season like tt
    mai tu liao. jus as long as he smash home 30+ goals a season.

BETTER return as compared to the rubbish dirty kite.

yeah, wat a waste of $$. he might make a big name for himself in the rugby world instead of footy world.
    Cannot la.

Imagine he ramming onto one All Blacks - he'd fly like kite without string.

oh, my bad, not 150 pounds, is 150k pounds hahahahah...big diff

Cannot la.

Imagine he ramming onto one All Blacks - he'd fly like kite without string.

oh, my bad, not 150 pounds, is 150k pounds hahahahah...big diff
    150k ok la.

i wouldn't mind paying dirty kite's former club $$ for every goal he scored for us.

another big difference from torres. hahahahahahaha

Ok la, let's not get too worked up for now over the bad rumors. Just root for Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea to buang while we start to pick the points, good way or bad.

Is there anyway to send email to Rafa? Show him the game the ginah play with Torres and Crouch, see his reactions

Ok la, let's not get too worked up for now over the bad rumors. Just root for Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea to buang while we start to pick the points, good way or bad.

Is there anyway to send email to Rafa? Show him the game the ginah play with Torres and Crouch, see his reactions
    even a 5yr old ginna(or younger) knows who to field n who to start.

something that will forever intrigued me.

He ran into the wall, never run past it!!!

Maybe he can try construction industry, go help knock down buildings instead.

150k ok la.

i wouldn't mind paying dirty kite's former club $$ for every goal he scored for us.

another big difference from torres. hahahahahahaha
    Really, its a bit intriguing that he used to score for free in the Dutch league like Ruud the man. Ruud can carry that form everywhere - premier league, primera liga...but Kite's lost it.

Sigh.

Come to think of it...

Ferguson has his wily old tricks to ensure Man U is always there. Arsene has the knack to bring out the best from nobodies. Rafa?

You can be sure he mess around his team for every game because he use too much statistics on computer!

(I think that's why he thinks some players can match against some and insist on changing forever)

swee.

i go get the latest FM2008 to materialise my life long dream.
    in FM2007, the strikeforce of Klose n Kuyt very good
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

He ran into the wall, never run past it!!!

Maybe he can try construction industry, go help knock down buildings instead.
    demolition team la.

Really, its a bit intriguing that he used to score for free in the Dutch league like Ruud the man. Ruud can carry that form everywhere - premier league, primera liga...but Kite's lost it.

Sigh.
    dutch league too easy.

the EPL highest standard la. dirty kite dun haf the real potential la unlike goal machine RVN.

dirty kite is pure rubbish.

demolition team la.
    yah, that's the word.... mind not working, cannot get the right word. just like Rafa cannot get the right team selection.

Come to think of it...

Ferguson has his wily old tricks to ensure Man U is always there. Arsene has the knack to bring out the best from nobodies. Rafa?

You can be sure he mess around his team for every game because he use too much statistics on computer!

(I think that's why he thinks some players can match against some and insist on changing forever)
    raf999 confuse his own players mainly.