Page 28 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3182326272829303338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Xabi, Riise to headline big Liverpool clearout
    tribalfootball.com - February 03, 2008

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is ready to oversee a money-spinning clearout at the end of the season.
    The News of the World says Benitez will allow ?15m-rated midfielder Xabi Alonso to return to Spain in the summer, while John Arne Riise, Peter Crouch, Harry Kewell and Andriy Voronin will also leave Anfield.
    SIAO BOH!! let alonso go?!?!

Y NO DIRTY KITE TO GO TOO?!?!

RAF999 mux be sacked in the summer. he mux leave. we cannot allow this madness to continue at our club's expense!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    SIAO BOH!! let alonso go?!?!

Y NO DIRTY KITE TO GO TOO?!?!

RAF999 mux be sacked in the summer. he mux leave. we cannot allow this madness to continue at our club's expense!
    he only get 1/2 correct. alonso n crouch should stay.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    he only get 1/2 correct. alonso n crouch should stay.
    raf999 is losing it.

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez will allow 15m-rated midfielder Xabi Alonso to return to Spain in the summer, while John Arne Riise, Peter Crouch, Harry Kewell and Andriy Voronin will also leave Anfield. (News of the World)

is xabi unhappy under raf999? i bet he is.

we all buey song raf999 too. and of cos, his suck-**** buddy, dirty kite.

worst piece of biz deal i've ever seen. rubbish for 10million pounds n we can't even recycle it!

Crouch will link-up with Erkisson in a 12m swap deal involving 19-year-old City midfielder Michael Johnson. (The People)

there goes everything.

dirty kite n torres strike force for next season. i can see another fruitless season ahead...

can someone hold me up before i fall further?

WHAT !!!! Alonso to leave??? Liverpool starts to slip and slide from the day that Alonso got injuried and the Pako botak left Liverpool We will only be left with Gerrard who is creative and can assist in attack in our central midfield if the creative Alonso were to leave. Maybe his injury is serious and have affected his performance badly??? Only the Raf knows I have lose all my patient with him liao....even if we can win the CL, I think he should be sack at the end of the season, He is just simply not good enough for Liverpool !!!
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    WHAT !!!! Alonso to leave??? Liverpool starts to slip and slide from the day that Alonso got injuried and the Pako botak left Liverpool We will only be left with Gerrard who is creative and can assist in attack in our central midfield if the creative Alonso were to leave. Maybe his injury is serious and have affected his performance badly??? Only the Raf knows I have lose all my patient with him liao....even if we can win the CL, I think he should be sack at the end of the season, He is just simply not good enough for Liverpool !!!
    correct.

i m ready to manage LFC. i will sell dirty kite to juve for 20m pounds. i will sell hurry getwell to tanjong pagar FC for free. i m so nice.

jus now went to VIVOCITY for dinner.

wa, came across this game shop, 2 ginnas were playing PES2008.

one is using LFC!! the other happens to be manu! HAHA

LFC is surprisingly leading 1-0!

but tas not the main thing. the little ginna who is using LFC ACTUALLY HAS THE COMMON SENSE to field CROUCH N TORRES UPFRONT!

Pennant on the right, stevie G n mascherano in the center! Riise on the left(ok la, beta then leiva). arbeloa as left back, carra n agger center back n finnan as right back! reina is the no.1.

see? even ginna know wat type of RUBBISH dirty kite is! SEE-so-sicko he oso drop! no hurry getwell! no zeronin!

see?!?! RAF999 shud learn from a ginna!
    The whole world knows except Ra-f**k, maybe U-ventors too, for buying the See so sicko...how stupid sometime people can be especially when it comes to shopping, do homework also no use, still buy the wrong things
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Wow Brother Cheesecake become Manager then all of us can free get season ticket liao Maybe get me to work as the Balls Boy

The whole world knows except Ra-f**k, maybe U-ventors too, for buying the See so sicko...how stupid sometime people can be especially when it comes to shopping, do homework also no use, still buy the wrong things
    siao liao la. really dunno wat is raf999 thinking of.

maybe alonso wanna leave la. he sian of the rubbish players tat we haf.

Wow Brother Cheesecake become Manager then all of us can free get season ticket liao Maybe get me to work as the Balls Boy
    i make sure i introduce laksa there.

oso hainanese chicken rice.

yeah, OCK chicken wings too!

wa in short, i make sure they all makan GOOD FOOD.

but when it comes to football, first thing i do is to sell dirty kite, hurry getwell, zeronin n rinser.

then i go n sign another 2 PROPER strikers, a proper winger(left right oso can play is best), get another centerback n oso a right fullback n a left fullback.

com'on LIVERPOOL!!

and of cos, make sure u guys get season tix even though u might oni get to watch 1 game in Anfield all season. main thing is u all song, i song. hahahaha

get rid of Raf999!

OUT for Ra-F**K, IN for Cheesecake......OUT for Ra-F**K, IN for Cheesecake......
    OUT for Ra-F**K, IN for Cheesecake......OUT for Ra-F**K, IN for Cheesecake......

good.

i will rescue our beloved LFC!!!!!

good.

heh heh......i be your PA.....

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    swee.

i go get the latest FM2008 to materialise my life long dream.

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    u going to buyover
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

good.

how much the shares u going to buy
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    how much the shares u going to buy
    i volunteer in my FM2008.

i shall set us free from the evil clutches of raf999 n the brokeback cowboys!

Our hero Chessecake
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Our hero Chessecake
    my biggest hero is dirty kite.