Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12172021222324273247 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Rafa said he is disappointed to lose by a last min penalty....does he mean he is ok with lose if it is not last min? Like dat he still say 4th spot no prob? Lucky for reds still can chase for it as everton n man c drew both their matches!
    if u know wat he is thinking, u wun be here chatting liao la melvin gorgor.

u will most prob b whisked away to some british intelligence and work as a spy or psychic liao lor.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    all of us have agreements and disagreements over rafa's team selection. shall we list our own first starting eleven with five on the bench. i'll start first.

BASED ON CURRENT FIT PLAYERS
    reina

finnan - carra - hyypia - risse

pennant - alonso - mascherano - benayoun

torres - gerrard

subs
    itandje (keeper)
    skrtel
    lucas
    crouch
    kyte
    babel
    reina

finnan, carra, hyppia, arbeloa

pennant, gerrard, alonso, babel

crouch, torres

players to go:
    dirty kite(FOC plus we gif them $$ to take him away, i oso song!)

hurry getwell(haiz...)

brokenronin(all ado abt nothing at all!)

yeah.... plus raf999 mux be sacked END OF SEASON. he's getting senile.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    i read from the TNP few days ago saying that this midweek EPL matches will not be showing live due to the certain starhub broadcasting right with the counterparts.
    and football channel is expensive???

all of us have agreements and disagreements over rafa's team selection. shall we list our own first starting eleven with five on the bench. i'll start first.

BASED ON CURRENT FIT PLAYERS
    reina

finnan - carra - hyypia - risse

pennant - alonso - mascherano - benayoun

torres - gerrard

subs
    itandje (keeper)
    skrtel
    lucas
    crouch
    kyte
    babel
    bro,urs is 4-5-1 leh,gerrard still consider midfielder...only torres out n out striker??

My line-up provided every available players are fit....

Reina

Finnan Carra Agger

Mescharano

Pennant Alonso Benayoun(Aimar???)

Gerrard

Crouch
    Torres

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    bro,urs is 4-5-1 leh,gerrard still consider midfielder...only torres out n out striker??
    siao liao... bro jfoo kena poisoned deepdeep by raf999!!!

i think he rather do this then to field dirty kite.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    nope. i am pushing gerrard to striker as he links quite well with torres with intelligent play. benayoun can cover the hole behind the strikers as he got good killer instinct around the middle of the box.

pennant can operate on either wing but more effective from the right. gerrard can also cover left wing with benayoun in the middle when he does so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    siao liao... bro jfoo kena poisoned deepdeep by raf999!!!

i think he rather do this then to field dirty kite.
    where got siao. think a bit you know which players are more 'intelligent' than the others skills aside.

risse and crouch are not an intelligent players if you know what i mean.

gerrard, torres, alonso, mascherano are.

dirty kite is average intelligent only so i rather not field him. at least crouch you tell him 'kick the ball towards the goal' he does just that. hit the back of the net or not is another issue.

you tell that to kite and he just balloons the ball or gives it to the opposition. song boh?

where got siao. think a bit you know which players are more 'intelligent' than the others skills aside.

risse and crouch are not an intelligent players if you know what i mean.

gerrard, torres, alonso, mascherano are.

dirty kite is average intelligent only so i rather not field him. at least crouch you tell him 'kick the ball towards the goal' he does just that. hit the back of the net or not is another issue.

you tell that to kite and he just balloons the ball or gives it to the opposition. song boh?
    sibeh song. sell dirty kite away i most super duper sibeh song!

now haven't eat yet, my OCK chicken wings celebration need to put off a while liao. yet again another defeat and another rubbish reply n excuse from raf999.

y is it all a case of deja vu ah????????? very tiring being a LFC fan. luckily no watch the game, otherwise my monitor go airborne liao.

LOL,thats why my formation only 3 defenders,1 holding midfielder,3 midfielders across,1 attacking midfielder + 2 strikers...but this only applies to epl bcoz gotto attack attack & attack...CL will revert to 4-4-2 liao...

u will most prob b whisked away to some british intelligence and work as a spy or psychic liao lor.
    It is so obvious he is fighting for 4th placing and a final in CL.

If he goes by 4 4 2 formation surely score more gols - 4 attackers 4 midfielders and 2 central defenders.

Heard him over his interview with the BBC la.....

Actually yday was looking at a 2-1 win for the Hammers!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Heard him over his interview with the BBC la.....

Actually yday was looking at a 2-1 win for the Hammers!
    hahahaha

maybe next time la. 1-0 win good for them.

reina

finnan, carra, hyppia, arbeloa

pennant, gerrard, alonso, babel

crouch, torres

players to go:
    dirty kite(FOC plus we gif them $$ to take him away, i oso song!)

hurry getwell(haiz...)

brokenronin(all ado abt nothing at all!)

yeah.... plus raf999 mux be sacked END OF SEASON. he's getting senile.

wwah, your choice same as mine.
    Just that I am flexi between the following players:
    Hyypia/Agger(when is he coming back??)
    Alonso/Marcherano
    Pennent/Babel/Benayoun

after we removing kite/getwell/Zeronin, we dun have much cover in terms of strikers/forwards, unless we play Benayuon as winger and maybe Babel to move forward

need to sell our TOP players like dirty kite n Zeronin/brokenronin to generate some additional income.

com'on boys! dun buang liao la.

FANS TAKE OVER LFC???

Liverpool supporters are to launch an ambitious plan to buy the football club from its current American owners.

US tycoons George Gillett and Tom Hicks recently finalised a 350m refinancing of the club which they bought in 2007.

But the Share Liverpool FC Group is to reveal plans for a buy-out of the club by 100,000 Reds fans around the world.

The model proposed will be a Barcelona style, "member-share" scheme, aimed at raising 500m to purchase the club from its US owners and build a new stadium.

As well as UK-based fans, a website will be launched to attract interest from Liverpool's supporter base around the world, particularly in East Asia.

Culture, media and sport secretary Andy Burnham, a fan of city rivals Everton, called the proposal "a fascinating development".

He told the BBC that it would "be really important to see how it works".

Club refinancing

Those behind the move are football business lecturer and Liverpool fan Rogan Taylor, former director of communications at the Premier League Phil French, and lawyer Kevin Jacquiss - an expert in launching co-operatives.

"The time is right to offer a different solution to the rising concerns that football fans have about the patterns of ownership developing at our major football clubs," said Taylor, who is director of the Football Industry Group at the University of Liverpool.

He said the "time is right" for such an initiative in the UK.

Full details of how the fans' group hopes to buy the club will be revealed later on Thursday, although the initial figures seem to suggest an investment per supporter of 5,000 each.

Many Liverpool supporters have been unhappy at the recent uncertainty surrounding the refinancing of the club.

After much delay, and reports that either one or both of the owners was willing to sell a stake to Dubai's DIC, a refinancing deal was signed last week with the Royal Bank of Scotland and US bank Wachovia.

Hicks confirmed to the BBC last week that of the 350m refinancing package, 105m of that will be debt tied to the club.

Of that total, 45m will be used for future player transfers and to meet the club's working capital needs, and the remaining 60m is thought to be free for start-up money for a new Liverpool stadium.

However, some supporters are unhappy about debt being placed on to the club, and there is also a perception that the owners' support for manager Rafa Benitez has not been as strong as it might.

Debt burden

"Thousands of Liverpool fans have already demonstrated their dissatisfaction with the current state of affairs," said Taylor.

"Large amounts of debt often devolves onto clubs newly purchased, but the fans know that in the end, it will be they themselves who will have to pay it off through increased ticket prices and other schemes.

"In such a case, why not simply buy the club yourselves?"

He said that many fans were unaware that there were other ways of financing and taking ownership of big clubs.

Taylor said that in Germany and Spain most top-level football clubs were not for sale as they were owned by many thousands of "member fans".

"The Champions League has been won on six occasions in the last 15 years by clubs owned and run in such a way," he said.

Barcelona, which won the Champions League in 2006, is owned by its 100,000 fan-members.

Stadium plan

Earlier this month a survey carried out by the Liverpool Supporters' network showed that 76% of 2,000 fans questioned said they would "seriously consider reducing their financial commitment to the club" if the current owners stayed in charge.

When asked to choose between the owners and the manager as to who had the best interest of the club at heart, 99% backed Benitez.

However, Hicks and Gillett have insisted that they are fully behind Benitez.

They also say the club plans to build the 71,000-seat venue close to Anfield in Stanley Park in time for the 2011-12 season.

Liverpool fans are launching an audacious bid to buy the club. (Various)

buy buy buy............

Anybody from here interested??

5k pounds, around S$17k.

song boh??

make sure they buy then hire me as gaffer. i guarantee u all i first thing kick dirty kite to reserves then sell him IF anyone wants, followed by free transfer hurry getwell n zeronin.

5k pounds, around S$17k.

song boh??

make sure they buy then hire me as gaffer. i guarantee u all i first thing kick dirty kite to reserves then sell him IF anyone wants, followed by free transfer hurry getwell n zeronin.
    HAIL gaffer Cheese Cake!!!