Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    wa, sounds complex to a simpleton like me

HAHA

but to be safe, dun bet on LFC games with raf*** becos he is the biggest bookie.
    sure RB is a bookie lah,now not in the final how to buy his wife expensive watches? earn some quick $ like these can still but watches rite?

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XIV - goodbye Brokeback Cowboys n see-so-sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    sure RB is a bookie lah,now not in the final how to buy his wife expensive watches? earn some quick $ like these can still but watches rite?

wonder when;s the next game?

can't wait.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Anyone notice that H & W sponsors on the jerseys look like carlsberg?

hahaha

yaaaaaaaa!!

not only it looks like carlberg's logo, the text reads, "PROBABLY". nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    not only it looks like carlberg's logo, the text reads, "PROBABLY". nice one.

Liverpool go for 10M Zaragoza star Aimar
    tribalfootball.com - January 26, 2008

Liverpool are making a sensational move for Real Zaragoza star Pablo Aimar.
    The Mirror says Liverpool want 10m-rated Aimar who played for manager Rafael Benitez at Valencia - and is keen to move to the Premier League.

Benitez been given the complete backing of owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, and is keen to sign Aimar who recently left Valencia to join Real Zaragoza, but failed to settle.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Liverpool go for 10M Zaragoza star Aimar
    tribalfootball.com - January 26, 2008

Liverpool are making a sensational move for Real Zaragoza star Pablo Aimar.
    The Mirror says Liverpool want 10m-rated Aimar who played for manager Rafael Benitez at Valencia - and is keen to move to the Premier League.

Benitez been given the complete backing of owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett, and is keen to sign Aimar who recently left Valencia to join Real Zaragoza, but failed to settle.
    got $$ meh

got $$ meh
    Rafa has the BBB virus

I notice the supporter wearing the H & W home and away jerseys with Carlsberg printing, it could be link to this "Probably"....maybe it means Probably Carlsberg is the best beer in the world
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    I notice the supporter wearing the H & W home and away jerseys with Carlsberg printing, it could be link to this "Probably"....maybe it means Probably Carlsberg is the best beer in the world
    nice link and makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Rafa has the BBB virus
    aiya, all rumours only la. where got $$

got oso go to cover the debts mah.

more blood ahead!

Hicks backs Benitez and has no plans to sell

LONDON, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Liverpool joint-owner Tom Hicks put his full support behind manager Rafael Benitez on Sunday, saying he expected the Spaniard to remain in charge for the remaining two years of his contract and maybe beyond.

Hicks and fellow American George Gillett had a falling out with Benitez last year after the manager criticised them over their financing of transfers but both sides have since said they are now on good terms.

'We have a great manager who has our support,' Hicks told BBC Radio 5-Live on Sunday.

'We had a lot of consternation about Rafa. After our meeting of Dec. 16, where he really showed his real strong intent to do the right thing with us and by the club, he's been a gentleman ever since.

'We've had much better communication and he's got my total backing. We funded transfer requests in January, we are talking about more in the summer. We've never turned down Rafa's request for money for any player he's asked for.

'He's got a contract for two more years and hopefully longer than that.'

Hicks and Gillett completed a re-financing deal on Friday that should allow them to go ahead with the building of a new stadium and said they did not expect any investment from Dubai International Capital (DIC), after the group declined the chance to become a minority owner.

Asked if he planned to sell the club to the DIC, Hicks said: 'Absolutely not. That was never a serious possibility and certainly isn't today. I can't think of a price that I would think of having any interest in selling at all.

'I did talk to them once about a 10-15 percent participation. We gave them a valuation we would accept a minority investor at but they thought the valuation was too high.

'There is no question in my mind that I will still be an owner of Liverpool Football Club in five years.'

Liverpool are planning to build a new stadium on parkland adjacent to their current Anfield home, though the plans have changed and been delayed several times.

'I'm really excited about the future of the club, it will be the finest stadium in the world and everyone in Liverpool should be very proud of it,' Hicks said.

Hicks also owns NHL team Dallas Stars and the Texas Rangers baseball club and said he had a 'real passion' for all three clubs.

'I want to win the support of our fans with my actions and get out of the tabloids,' he said.

'I think it's a great long-term way to invest my money with what I believe is going to happen with global TV and internet growth of teams.

'I love baseball, I love hockey and I love English football.' I'm a big fan. I watch every game on TV and wish I could come over to every game but it's a long way, though I hope to come to more.'

Of Liverpool's current situation, where they trail leaders Manchester United by 14 points and struggled to get past minor league Havant and Waterlooville in the FA Cup on Saturday,' Hicks said:

'We could do better, the players know that, Rafa knows that. It's all about how we play and it's time for this club to win.

'But we are on our way, we are going to build the greatest stadium, we have a great manager, we have great fans. It's time to put the press frenzy behind us and move down the road.'

Meanwhile, Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez fines his players if they are caught not speaking English.

Keeper Pepe Reina said: "There are 12 Spanish speakers but we try not to talk in our language because if he catches us, Rafa fines us."

Wednesday, 30 January 2008

West Ham v Liverpool, 19:45

away at upton park!

get ready to vomit more blood!

Wednesday, 30 January 2008

West Ham v Liverpool, 19:45

away at upton park!

get ready to vomit more blood!

after Sat FA cup....none left....

This is a tough tough match somemore at this time when we really really need a win
    Last edited by airfins; 28th January 2008 at 03:15 AM.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    someone quick do a MO for blood!

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    can't wait for the next game. always gamed to watch my beloved Liverpool in action, even though i will vomit blood at raf***'s crazy tactics, formations n team list!

true fans understand! tio boh????

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    someone quick do a MO for blood!
    zai one. maybe we all love to self-mutilate or self-abuse but we all dunno only.. or maybe only me n airfins plus roadrunner. hahahaha