Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't Buy Petrol On 24 Jan 2008!!!

Default Re: Don't Buy Petrol On 24 Jan 2008!!!

all change to solar car...

i guess the only reason why its not being pushed so hard is because... even is solar cells are advance and cheap enough... the FUEL companies will not allow it to come onto the market...

best choice for us now is CNG!!!
    P&S: Sony U20, Pana-leica FZ5, Canon S90, Pana DMC-T3
    SLR: Nikkor F60, Oly E-510, Oly E-5

Quote Originally Posted by LittleWolf View Post
    Nice idea. It would be interesting if people would stop consuming petrol for a day. Even more, imagine how much you could annoy petrol companies if you reduced your petrol consumption in the long term, e.g. by slight changes to your lifestyle!

Oh, you mean just not buying petrol on a certain day? Now, what is this going to achieve ...?
    hahah practically nothing.. interesting though.. because it's not like everyone pumps on the same day. interesting motive. I support more on the reduced usage instead of the 1 day don't pump.. maybe 1 week don't pump is more practical
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

All switch to bicycle lah. and if all switch to bicycle then may be we just dedicate one lane for lorry on highway and open all lanes for bicycles.

I support this.. even i take my BMW everyday but I don't need to top up petrol the whole year..
    try this and u can have your own BMW .....Bus Mrt Walk.....save the planet some more

The msg like those protecting the animals, esp those rare one.

"If no one is buying, there will no more killing"

But in the end, still got ppl kill even no one buys. They just wait for the right time to make a BIG $ out of it. That's why if I am dead, I will be happy as I ended my suffering. Suffering from daily increase of $ but not my pay.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by viewwing View Post
    all change to solar car...

i guess the only reason why its not being pushed so hard is because... even is solar cells are advance and cheap enough... the FUEL companies will not allow it to come onto the market...
    Actually, petrol companies are in the solar panel business - until very recently, BP, and I think also Shell.

Quote Originally Posted by cthep2 View Post
    I support this.. even i take my BMW everyday but I don't need to top up petrol the whole year..
    try this and u can have your own BMW .....Bus Mrt Walk.....save the planet some more
    where got save the planet??? if everyone depends on buses and MRT... then these companies will field more of their buses and trains and these also run on gas. so... no difference lah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12