Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 137

Thread: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

  1. #21
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by conquer500 View Post
    you have a iphone?
    not iPhone..its iPod Touch...haha, who knows i make hack further to enable VoIP call thru that Touchy..

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    He has everything.
    dun anyhow say..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  2. #22
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i believe the app upgrade for the touch is the firmware upgrade 1.1.2 -> 1.1.3...u can perform this using ur iTunes software..Plug in iPod Touch and iTunes will start, if not start iTunes manually, then let iTunes detect ur iPod Touch..select ur iPod Touch on the tree view on the left..u will see 2 buttons "Upgrade" and "Restore"..click on "Upgrade" to get the latest firmware 1.1.3...

    No jailbreak for 1.1.3 at the moment..but happy with a jailbroken 1.1.2..as it already offers the features from firmware 1.1.3..
    Fren, playing Spy game huh. ....Mine have already upgrade to latest verison and my iTune also to 7.6. How come I cannot buy the new app. ....I follow instructions you know.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  3. #23
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    not iPhone..its iPod Touch...haha, who knows i make hack further to enable VoIP call thru that Touchy..
    This is interesting.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  4. #24
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Fren, playing Spy game huh. ....Mine have already upgrade to latest verison and my iTune also to 7.6. How come I cannot buy the new app. ....I follow instructions you know.
    no lah..pirate stuff cannot discuss openly..

    wat app is that? i help u see wat i can do..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  5. #25

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i believe the app upgrade for the touch is the firmware upgrade 1.1.2 -> 1.1.3...u can perform this using ur iTunes software..Plug in iPod Touch and iTunes will start, if not start iTunes manually, then let iTunes detect ur iPod Touch..select ur iPod Touch on the tree view on the left..u will see 2 buttons "Upgrade" and "Restore"..click on "Upgrade" to get the latest firmware 1.1.3...

    No jailbreak for 1.1.3 at the moment..but happy with a jailbroken 1.1.2..as it already offers the features from firmware 1.1.3..
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    no lah..pirate stuff cannot discuss openly..

    wat app is that? i help u see wat i can do..
    only your last line is "pirate stuff" leh. the rest is above board.

    eh bro phoa, looks like you found a "pirate" friend

  6. #26
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    only your last line is "pirate stuff" leh. the rest is above board.

    eh bro phoa, looks like you found a "pirate" friend
    Nope. One of my knight on the round table.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  7. #27
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    no lah..pirate stuff cannot discuss openly..

    wat app is that? i help u see wat i can do..
    The ones advertised on Apple web for touch....Email lah, GPs lah etc.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  8. #28

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Nope. One of my knight on the round table.
    a "fly by knight" pirate?

  9. #29
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    a "fly by knight" pirate?
    ....Knight of Tangs.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  10. #30
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    a "fly by knight" pirate?
    Come join us at TS.. be amazed and amused..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  11. #31
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Come join us at TS.. be amazed and amused..
    YAH!!!!!!
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  12. #32

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    ....Knight of Tangs.
    speaking of tangs...i supposed to go for this marriott vacation club presentation and snag a $200 tangs voucher

  13. #33
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    speaking of tangs...i supposed to go for this marriott vacation club presentation and snag a $200 tangs voucher
    Give me?
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  14. #34

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Give me?

    you can attend also mah...and get your own $200 voucher

  15. #35
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you can attend also mah...and get your own $200 voucher
    Count me out...must be for high class.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  16. #36
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    The ones advertised on Apple web for touch....Email lah, GPs lah etc.
    Bro..i've check..the e-mail i never install..and for the GPs i cannot find..izzit the Maps thingy u talking abt? the map i got install..very cool feature..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  17. #37
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    Bro..i've check..the e-mail i never install..and for the GPs i cannot find..izzit the Maps thingy u talking abt? the map i got install..very cool feature..
    I greedy...I want all. , which are available in the new upgrade.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

  18. #38

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    Count me out...must be for high class.
    actually for those gian the $200 voucher

  19. #39
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    I greedy...I want all. , which are available in the new upgrade.
    show u on sunday..and u shall change ur mind..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  20. #40
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How purchase new apps for IPod touch?

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    show u on sunday..and u shall change ur mind..
    Repeat twice liao...unless you have games I will try.
    BTW, someone had help me to obtain a US address for the upgrade.
    Will try tonight to see if it works.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •