Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Malaysian petrol...

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: Malaysian petrol...

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Imagine you go there for a 2 day stay and then try to disembark from the country..

    Custom officer: Where your white card?
    Tourist: Yesterday I come in, you all say no need white card!
    Custom officer: Yesterday is yesterday.. Today need white card.. Where is your white card?
    Tourist: Not filled in one can or not?
    Custom officer: Cannot.. Need chop one... Don't make life difficult for me....
    Tourist: Then dun have how?
    Custom officer: Like that I have to detain you for coming in illegally...
    Tourist: What?!?!
    Custom officer: Tell you what lah.. come with me.. you know what to do lah....
    Its the missing chop on the passport that will get u in trouble, not the missing whitecard.

  2. #22

    Default Re: Malaysian petrol...

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin View Post
    Its the missing chop on the passport that will get u in trouble, not the missing whitecard.
    I think both if they try to make things difficult for you. It happened in the past before and although now their custom officers are more professional, who knows if one day it might happen again?

  3. #23
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Malaysian petrol...

    This sounds like good material for a Mr Brown Show.

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Imagine you go there for a 2 day stay and then try to disembark from the country..

    Custom officer: Where your white card?
    Tourist: Yesterday I come in, you all say no need white card!
    Custom officer: Yesterday is yesterday.. Today need white card.. Where is your white card?
    Tourist: Not filled in one can or not?
    Custom officer: Cannot.. Need chop one... Don't make life difficult for me....
    Tourist: Then dun have how?
    Custom officer: Like that I have to detain you for coming in illegally...
    Tourist: What?!?!
    Custom officer: Tell you what lah.. come with me.. you know what to do lah....

  4. #24

    Default Re: Malaysian petrol...

    Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    Imagine you go there for a 2 day stay and then try to disembark from the country..

    Custom officer: Where your white card?
    Tourist: Yesterday I come in, you all say no need white card!
    Custom officer: Yesterday is yesterday.. Today need white card.. Where is your white card?
    Tourist: Not filled in one can or not?
    Custom officer: Cannot.. Need chop one... Don't make life difficult for me....
    Tourist: Then dun have how?
    Custom officer: Like that I have to detain you for coming in illegally...
    Tourist: What?!?!
    Custom officer: Tell you what lah.. come with me.. you know what to do lah....
    What to do in this instance is to "tip" the corrupt Custom officer RM50

    Custom Officer : Where's your white card?
    Tourist: Eh?Dont have leh...go in m'sia they say dont need
    Custom Officer:Need,dont have cannot go out M'sia.
    Tourist: Bro,friend la...i veli busy in Singapore,need to go back ASAP.Here's some kopi money *offer RM50* to lim kopi and smoke ciggs.

    Confirm Custom officer will let you through

    Edit:Crap server here man..take so long to load after posting
    Last edited by ceecookie; 23rd January 2008 at 08:25 PM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member SilverPine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,539

    Default Re: Malaysian petrol...

    I do not know for any reason, in the past three days very very few Singapore car go to Malaysia. I can only guess for the possible following reasons:

    1. Malaysia 3/4 petrol tank issue?
    2. White card issue?
    3. Non of above?


  6. #26

    Default Re: Malaysian petrol...

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecookie View Post
    What to do in this instance is to "tip" the corrupt Custom officer RM50

    Custom Officer : Where's your white card?
    Tourist: Eh?Dont have leh...go in m'sia they say dont need
    Custom Officer:Need,dont have cannot go out M'sia.
    Tourist: Bro,friend la...i veli busy in Singapore,need to go back ASAP.Here's some kopi money *offer RM50* to lim kopi and smoke ciggs.

    Confirm Custom officer will let you through

    Edit:Crap server here man..take so long to load after posting
    You don't do that... You the last line in the conversation? "You come with me.. you know what to do... "

    You cannot offer him bribes because it will get both him and you into trouble... Just follow him and you'll know what to do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •