Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie gathering No 7

Deregistered

Default Re: Newbie gathering No 7

hi there , sorry for the last min changes that i have to change the dat due to some family problems that one of my family memeber is being hospitalise . . the date of the shoot will be decided after i discuss with the other members . soory for the incovience causes . adter could be in the following week . will update the new date once it comfirm , ( location and time is still the same )

Deregistered

Default Re: Newbie gathering No 7

hi all this sorry for the much delay . we are back for a regualar shoot this time round we are intending for the newibie gathering No 7 in march . we have decided to reorgainze the outing to in April will be doing a TFCD , and some others including a offshore singapore trip . like kelong or in some outer smaller island . for those who have miss out the few gatherings . weather u r new or old in the photography world , using compact cam , or new to dslr , all are welcome to join us . . For the no 7 gathering i will create a new tread for this . Pls looking out for the new thread Newbie gathering No 7 .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123