Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers experts, please help...

Default Re: Transformers experts, please help...

UNICRON!!!

wah all the TF fans reveal themselves here....hehehehehehehe
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

roy, your son is lucky to have you as a dad. not sure if he is old enough to appreciate who is unicron though haha.. but i am sure he will be thrilled nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by code View Post
    roy, your son is lucky to have you as a dad. not sure if he is old enough to appreciate who is unicron though haha.. but i am sure he will be thrilled nonetheless.
    as mentioned b4 they brought unicron back for more recent transformers show. so its not like he's ancient history.

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh View Post
    Hehe...I paid US$50 for 2 big boxes of toys. One box is full of transformers, including this Unicron, and a half-assembled Zoids Gojulas. The other box is full of Bionicles, which I counted more than 30 sets. It was quite a steal if you ask me...
    that's one lucky boy!!!
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by code View Post
    And I am a lucky dad...now I have an excuse to buy the toys I did not get when i was a kid

My wife has already asked a few times if the toys I bought are really for myself! I spent a few hours working on the Zoids Gojulas that I got with the transformers lot, not to mention the many hours I spent creating K'nex contraptions that my son only played with for a few minutes...
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

And I am a lucky dad...now I have an excuse to buy the toys I did not get when i was a kid

My wife has already asked a few times if the toys I bought are really for myself! I spent a few hours working on the Zoids Gojulas that I got with the transformers lot, not to mention the many hours I spent creating K'nex contraptions that my son only played with for a few minutes...
    hope you have plenty of room to display them! post a pic of the zoid le. wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    hope you have plenty of room to display them! post a pic of the zoid le. wanna see
    My TV top and a few other cabinets are running out of space already...

The Gojulas is really awesome and fun to build. Unfortunately the fins on its back are missing, so it kind of look more like a real T-rex rather than Godzilla. Here are a few shots:

As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

They look in pretty great condition! No Marks or scatches are obvious. Oh you've got some sensor dust btw, haha, top right (last pic)

That's good to know...

I managed to find the instructions from Hasbro's website and transformed it to a planet:

Too bad the little "ball" transformer (Dead End mini-con??) is missing...and only one of the 6 missiles are left...
    Nice photos too by the way. How did you manage to suspend Unicron like that?

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    the wonders of PS.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh View Post
    Thanks!

Like Cheesecake said, I balanced it on top of a tripod and then cloned the tripod away in Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    They look in pretty great condition! No Marks or scatches are obvious. Oh you've got some sensor dust btw, haha, top right (last pic)
    Yes, the Gojulas was only partialy assembled (25%) by the original owner and the rest of the parts were still on the "trees", so it was practically brand new.

I am not sure if that was sensor dust or a spot on the backgound. There are a couple of spots on the background that I usually heal off if visible. Time to do a sensor check anyway.

Inside every dad, there is a hidden boy who relives his childhood through his sons' (son 's) childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by skf View Post
    Inside every dad, there is a hidden boy who relives his childhood through his sons' (son 's) childhood.
    Agreed! I nearly wanted to buy the new Optimus Prime and BumbleBee "for my 3 yr old son", who is too young to play them anyway And I was practically drooling at the some of the vintage Transformer toys I saw in a toy shop.

I recently bought the DVD for the original cartoon Transformer The Movie, where Unicorn and my all time favourite Autobot, Rodimus Prime 1st appeared. Haiz......all the childhood memories
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Agreed! I nearly wanted to buy the new Optimus Prime and BumbleBee "for my 3 yr old son", who is too young to play them anyway And I was practically drooling at the some of the vintage Transformer toys I saw in a toy shop.

I recently bought the DVD for the original cartoon Transformer The Movie, where Unicorn and my all time favourite Autobot, Rodimus Prime 1st appeared. Haiz......all the childhood memories
    rodimus prime was Hot Rod before he took over the leadership n the matrix... right???

classic. the best robot anime ever, along with macross, of cos.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    rodimus prime was Hot Rod before he took over the leadership n the matrix... right???

classic. the best robot anime ever, along with macross, of cos.
    yea rodimus was basically hot rod promoted. lol of course nothing can compare to the macross valkyrie why else they use the same mold to make jetfire?

good one
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

woah... the Gojulas sure looked awesome. the last picture of the series is funny though. really like the setup.

Considering what time this is, this is quite timely to say: Ooooh lunch! (in a french accent)

Anyone knows where can I get die cast Transformers?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast