Thread: CBD Land Scape

SouL81
    Guests

Default CBD Land Scape

Same old perspective again....

having some problem with the lighting if u all look close enough some of the building top have double image .... can any kind sould pls tell me wat went wrong?

Thanx : )

SouL81
    Guests

sorry heres the link

CBD Landscape

SouL81
    Guests

u knock on the tripod?

or u didnt use timer/remote to trigger the shutter?

SouL81
    Guests

neother.. my remote down.. but i dun think is the shaking.... cose .. it would affect everything on screen not jus the few buildings nia... so far onli 3 buildings r addected... i also have no idea why.. all my nite shots r like tat.. think cose of the lens... but not veri sure.....

Originally posted by SouL81
    neother.. my remote down.. but i dun think is the shaking.... cose .. it would affect everything on screen not jus the few buildings nia... so far onli 3 buildings r addected... i also have no idea why.. all my nite shots r like tat.. think cose of the lens... but not veri sure.....
    Try to use a smaller aperture or bigger f stop.
    Or set your focus to infinity for such shots.

Set the cam on a tripod with timer.

You may not realise it, but unknowingly, you may have shaked the cam when you depress on the shutter without using the timer.

SouL81
    Guests

i did wat u said.. except 4 the last part abt the timer or the remote.... my remote down.. nabei!... haha.... pardon the vulgarities.....

Originally posted by SouL81
    u took that on the bridge rite??....could the reason be due to the slight tremble when vehicle drove past?

SouL81
    Guests

hmm slight tremor ... will cause the image to be blur rite.. hmmm nvm la.. think it is because of the shutter.... btw.. my g3 remote dun work... it is because i dun knw how to use it? hmmm anyone can englighten me?

What filter did you use?

Maybe the double image is caused by reflection between the filter and the 1st surface of the lens.
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

I used to have the G1 , the remote also don't work....

hmm i use polarisler n uv tats all.....

n also get this kind of effect

SouL81
    Guests

hmmm i think it is cause i didnt use timer or remote... nvm la... haiz

SouL81
    Guests

other than the mistake i made ... anyone has any comment other comments? i know this view has been done over over over n over again.. but i am learning still .... yeah hope u all can help me buy giving me comments.... thanx : )

i think it's reflection...i get it too...

i think it's the UV filter...uncoated flters (if i'm not wrong, correct me if i am pls) causes that..

coated filters reduce those reflections...more $$

...if the prob is not camera movement in the first place..

but the pic looks as if, only the bright lights are affected..
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com