Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Are you Kiasu?

  1. #1

  2. #2

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    Yipeee.. .I'm no 2 in the post list...

    heehee.. .. Does that answer the question?

  3. #3
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    NO WAY! Urgh ... I'm only the 3rd; should have seen the thread earlier ...

  4. #4
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    Go on, do something good once a day. Kill a kiasu.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    SengKang
    Posts
    628

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    i din apply the boon keng flats, so maybe i not very kiasu keke..

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Go on, do something good once a day. Kill a kiasu.
    No wonder people kiasi.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    Does kiamsiap count?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    what about kia bo?

  9. #9

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    For those foriegners who do not know what this is all about.

    Direct intrepration from Hokkien dialect (on of the Chinese dialect which is widely used in Singapore) to English.

    Kiasu - Scared to lose
    Kiabo - Scared of Wife
    Kiamsiap - Stingy
    Kiasi - Scared to die

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades View Post
    For those foriegners who do not know what this is all about.

    Direct intrepration from Hokkien dialect (on of the Chinese dialect which is widely used in Singapore) to English.

    Kiasu - Scared to lose
    Kiabo - Scared of Wife
    Kiamsiap - Stingy
    Kiasi - Scared to die
    Kia Bo is is scared dun have.
    Kia Bor is scared of wife.
    Kia Boring is go outing...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Kia Bo is is scared dun have.
    Kia Bor is scared of wife.
    Kia Boring is go outing...
    Kia Bo TFCD models is what most people suffer here.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Are you Kiasu?

    s/times especially when a polar bear is heading my way - then i definitely want to be ahead of everyone else

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •