Thread: Nikon EN-EL3E Battery warranty?

Default Nikon EN-EL3E Battery warranty?

Hey guys,

I recently received a 2nd Nikon EN-EL3E Battery for my D80 back in Nov as a gift. However, no matter how I charge it, it doesnt seems to be fully charged. It will always be only half full.

Was thinking of bringing it down to Nikon service centre then realise I don't have the warranty card for the battery. Is a warranty card supplied with a new battery purchase? Or I can just bring down the proof of purchase?

Thanks.

Default Re: Nikon EN-EL3E Battery warranty?

give Nikon Service Centre a call... get the facts straight from them

Quote Originally Posted by funhome View Post
    Hey guys,

I recently received a 2nd Nikon EN-EL3E Battery for my D80 back in Nov as a gift. However, no matter how I charge it, it doesnt seems to be fully charged. It will always be only half full.

Was thinking of bringing it down to Nikon service centre then realise I don't have the warranty card for the battery. Is a warranty card supplied with a new battery purchase? Or I can just bring down the proof of purchase?

Thanks.
    just bring it down they can track from the serial number but warranty would be based on the date it was delivered to the retailer
    D800 | D700|16mm f2.8D|35 f1.4G|50 f1.8G|60mm F2.8D|85mm f1.4G|16-35 f4G|70-200 f2.8 VR2| SB900

Quote Originally Posted by funhome View Post
    Hey guys,

Thanks.
    No warranty card...
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Thanks for all your help

I just came back from Nikon last week and they gave me a new battery