Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My thoughts about Miss LFI 2008 pageant and the recruitment process

Default Re: My thoughts about Miss LFI 2008 pageant and the recruitment process

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I posted this on sgforums:
    huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckteeth LCL View Post
    Today, one of my girlfriend
    I think you meant ...... one of my girlfriends ...
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    huh?
    What I've posted about SE on another forum

What I've posted about SE on another forum
    i know i didn't quite understand the content of it.

i know i didn't quite understand the content of it.
    SE is involved in so many business like property devt (what I've posted), telcoms, etc

SE is involved in so many business like property devt (what I've posted), telcoms, etc
    all untrue?

all untrue?
    I'll say dubious. Hmm we're going OT laio

I'll say dubious. Hmm we're going OT laio
    nah we're still talking about mlms and their methods which is what ts kinda started doing anyway

Ya, its good to discuss and inform the general public so they are more aware.

When I asked this question in sgforums:

1) Before the properties start selling, where did SE's income to give us monetary payout come from?

5) Why doesn't SE show it's balance sheets, financial statements, statistical reports just like other normal private investment based companies?
    I got these replies:

1) SE takes out 10% of its worldwide turnover and gives it as rebates to its loyal customers. Prime holders.

5)its not an investment company, PTE LTD

When I asked this question in sgforums:

I got these replies:

Time for me to register at that forum too It looks like a lot of fun there too

Went to that forum and looked at how pathetic the MLM supporters are trying to defend some of their own actions, especially those that are using abusive languages.

http://www.sgforums.com/?action=thre...read_id=303511

Gosh, these are the people going around to promote MLMs....

Went to that forum and looked at how pathetic the MLM supporters are trying to defend some of their own actions, especially those that are using abusive languages.

It's very.... interesting... how they desperately try to defend their company.

Someone intepretate this:

The said their income is from sales of these "packages" or membership, called what GPs, SPs, BPs... This is their income when their property projects had not started to sell.

And this income is given back to other GP,SP,BP members. Sound fishy?

maybe they are scientologists in disguise

In 90% of the MLMs agents I've encountered are inethical. Maybe it's just my luck to meet them.

They have no pay, only by commission, this can be a good drive, also a bad drive. Like, telling half lies, misleading people, using hard persuasion, trickery to trick people down to office or seminar, etc. I've heard of "managers" actually teaching downlines to do this.

And then again, giving people, both customers and agents false hopes. They claim high earnings, but not everyone can achieve it. Depends alot on alot of factors. I've heard everything from "earn more than uni grad", "financial freedom", "retire early", etc.... Some of their products are not proven, except by their own sources.
    yeah man. I kena a few times from my friends some more. They all are desperate to get rich, that is WITH YOUR MONEY. And in terms, you will try to get even by introducing your friends and get rich with THEIR MONEY!

The thoughts of them makes me sick.

that's why i'm so surprised its legal in singapore when its illegal in the rest of the developed world...
    There's actually legitimate company doing MLM like some insurance company. So those no good fellows make use of the loop holes to come up with a Pyramid disguised as MLM.

they will get lightning strike by Tian Gong some day

Quote Originally Posted by chisiang View Post
    yeah man. I kena a few times from my friends some more. They all are desperate to get rich, that is WITH YOUR MONEY. And in terms, you will try to get even by introducing your friends and get rich with THEIR MONEY!

The thoughts of them makes me sick.
    They always say...Greed is the mother of all scams. If people are not greedy, they wont fall for those tricks that easily. The scams wont work at all.

They always say...Greed is the mother of all scams. If people are not greedy, they wont fall for those tricks that easily. The scams wont work at all.
    then why they don't outlaw this kind of thing in the first place?

SE's scheme sounds so fishy, so confusing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12