Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1037

Thread: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    I have made a promise to myself to stop buying for at least 3 months.
    Now my new pc parts all bought liao, haven assemble yet thou. Photo editing rig!
    3 months only ar... must send u rehab... So as to avoid the devil at all costs...

  2. #322
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore - McNair Road
    Posts
    448

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Eh guantou, no need help me check the stocks for apple cinema display liao.. I found a set at simlim today and bought it... Really thanks and appreciate all the help man, treat u kopi next outing

    alamak...who you bought from? should have told me can get better rate for u.

    Which model?

  3. #323
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    Wa! Din realised our birthday so near. Happy birthday bro! Mine is 2 days ago
    wa happy birthday to you too!

  4. #324
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Mega scale?!! I really would love too... But means i have to chiong work on alternative weekend... Ur bday wish come true? 1D Mk III buy from phoa @ less than 3k... Haha

    i think phoa will cry if really sell less than 3k

  5. #325
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Yo yo yo, it's a birthday roll
    check in this, check this out
    it's bro redsun's b'day now

    Let us rock, let us dance
    looking back, we'll all have some fun
    so let's just say, happy birthday & it's today

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to u
    happy birthday, happy birthday
    happy birthday to.....yo yo you

    da da da da da da da ...............

  6. #326

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    3 months only ar... must send u rehab... So as to avoid the devil at all costs...
    Haha, Im trying 3mths 1st, scared got withdrawal symptoms

    Quote Originally Posted by pierceteo View Post
    alamak...who you bought from? should have told me can get better rate for u.

    Which model?
    Bought from skylet, they are the only 1s with ready stocks.. Bought the 23" ACD at $1.5k installment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa happy birthday to you too!
    Gam xia ronald!
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  7. #327
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Happy Bday Redsun! (Runaway with D3!!)

    Who's D3 is that? Redsun's?

  8. #328
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Yo yo yo, it's a birthday roll
    check in this, check this out
    it's bro redsun's b'day now

    Let us rock, let us dance
    looking back, we'll all have some fun
    so let's just say, happy birthday & it's today

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to u
    happy birthday, happy birthday
    happy birthday to.....yo yo you

    da da da da da da da ...............
    My first rap verse. And I know it s***s...... not good @ rap..... but with e behind....

  9. #329
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    My first rap verse. And I know it s***s...... not good @ rap..... but with e behind....
    Sorry, guys. Brain damage liao. Going over to tekong tomolo morning and become enemy for company line, sian..... thought HQ support only, don't need to fight. Somemore HQ got no SRT or ATGM liao.

  10. #330

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO REDSUN

    Just back from work.. 07 mins to next day.. not too late to wish you
    All the best in 2008, more handsome and continue babes shooting and get a babe for yourself soon......and Continue to drive Tangsshooter to more OUTING.

    100 outing !!!
    Last edited by Mulan; 20th January 2008 at 11:56 PM.
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

  11. #331
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Yo yo yo, it's a birthday roll
    check in this, check this out
    it's bro redsun's b'day now

    Let us rock, let us dance
    looking back, we'll all have some fun
    so let's just say, happy birthday & it's today

    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to u
    happy birthday, happy birthday
    happy birthday to.....yo yo you

    da da da da da da da ...............
    lol thanks michael!
    i got my own rap song now

  12. #332
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulan View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO REDSUN

    Just back from work.. 07 mins to next day.. not too late to wish you
    All the best in 2008, more handsome and continue babes shooting and get a babe for yourself soon......and Continue to drive Tangsshooter to more OUTING.

    100 outing !!!
    we'll definitely try our best to hit 100
    im sure we will!

  13. #333

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Happy Birthday Ronald! 3 mins left to your bday! Though I've not met your twin bro before, please help extend my well wishes as well!

    Happy Belated Birthday to Naka bro as well! Sorry ah didn't log in earlier...


    I'm finally back after 3 days of project shooting! YAY!! IT'S A WRAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  14. #334

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nakashimamika View Post
    I have made a promise to myself to stop buying for at least 3 months.
    Now my new pc parts all bought liao, haven assemble yet thou. Photo editing rig!
    next month u go US can tahan and dun buy meh?

  15. #335
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    next month u go US can tahan and dun buy meh?
    lol he sure buay tahan

  16. #336

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by phoakm View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDSUN!!!!!

    Happy Birthday Redsun ,, wish you many happy returns ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  17. #337
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Happy Birthday Redsun ,, wish you many happy returns ..
    thank you thank you
    Master KO!

  18. #338

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Just ended my Portrait war at CS....
    now move on... **Cool Cool.. stay cool
    " Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality"

  19. #339
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Happy birthday ronald!!~

    here's a celebration for you with a JIAO shot from Nikon, your friendly neighbourhood camera. hehe not D3 though!


  20. #340
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    Happy birthday ronald!!~

    here's a celebration for you with a JIAO shot from Nikon, your friendly neighbourhood camera. hehe not D3 though!

    ha thanks!
    Nice Jiao shot!
    Jurong bird park?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •