Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matrix Reloaded SUCKS BIG TIME!!(troll warning)

Originally posted by Winston

Goodness, makes you wonder

exactly. and guess what, maybe it's the exact same machines that are making u think all those thoughts, and you should have generated a few watts of power for them with those thoughts..

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    www.theyummyphotographer.blogspot.com

Actually, in the first Matrix, it showed the part where there are many humans that was not rescued and still in the "coma-like" state plugged into the matrix.

I wonder why did the machines need the humans for? If they needed the humans then why launch an attack to kill them all in Zion?

i thought the matrix was trying to rid of the people in zion cause this group know what was happending in the real (or should i say unreal??) world. the other group of people that are trapped did not know about the matrix.

Originally posted by iceman
    i thought the matrix was trying to rid of the people in zion cause this group know what was happending in the real (or should i say unreal??) world. the other group of people that are trapped did not know about the matrix.
    I think the people in Zion were "rescuing" people trapped or should I say "freeing" them. and this results in a power loss for the Matrix, or a glitch in the system so to speak.

So the Mainframe or the "source" decided to get rid of it.

But then again, it did said that THE ONE will pick 24 humans, and rebuild Zion again and the whole darn process starts all over.
    (which is why I said, the matrix will not totally kill all humans)

That's why there is 6 "THE ONE" and the Architech said Zion was already been destroyed before and they are "increasing efficient" in doing so.

Originally posted by GreenEggs_n_Ham
    exactly. and guess what, maybe it's the exact same machines that are making u think all those thoughts, and you should have generated a few watts of power for them with those thoughts..

Ha Ha, the killers in US (like the sniper) are said to be affected by the Matrix and maybe, just MAYBE.

The killers are freed from the matrix, knew what happened and "killed" the people who are actually agents, and the agents knew abt it and sent the police (the programs) after them and captured them and re-plugged them back into the matrix.

Ha Ha... Maybe I should alter a program code and make me a rich man. or the Matrix has just decided I will not own any DSLR and that's why I am not having one.

I think the people in Zion were "rescuing" people trapped or should I say "freeing" them. and this results in a power loss for the Matrix, or a glitch in the system so to speak.

So the Mainframe or the "source" decided to get rid of it.

But then again, it did said that THE ONE will pick 24 humans, and rebuild Zion again and the whole darn process starts all over.
    (which is why I said, the matrix will not totally kill all humans)

That's why there is 6 "THE ONE" and the Architech said Zion was already been destroyed before and they are "increasing efficient" in doing so.
    yup, those in zion are t rying to free the others.

come to think of it, the architect said about destroying zion (but not the human race) and neo queried about the matrix needing human. the reply was something like the matrix can suffer some loss or can live with it..... since only the people in zion will be destroyed, why did neo ask and the architect replied in that manner ??

ok, go to sleep liao ZZzzz zzzzZZZzzz......

yup, those in zion are t rying to free the others.

come to think of it, the architect said about destroying zion (but not the human race) and neo queried about the matrix needing human. the reply was something like the matrix can suffer some loss or can live with it..... since only the people in zion will be destroyed, why did neo ask and the architect replied in that manner ??

ok, go to sleep liao ZZzzz zzzzZZZzzz......
    Well, if the matrix killed the humans in Zion, they will have less humans to plug into the matrix and they themselves will have less power to function.

So that's what he (the Architect is actually a program) means by a certain level of surviviability that they are live with.

The machines in Matrix are "controlling" the human population by killing a certain amount when they are of a big enough threat. But they will not kill all of them. (population control)

I remembered an article about the population of rabbits got so large that they threaten the vegetables the humans needed. so the humans killed the rabbits to prevent the vegetables from been damaged. but the humans did not want the rabbits to be extinct and so did not kill all of them.

Similarly the machines needed humans, but as the human population grew in size and started "freeing" the other humans or the machine's "food", it threaten their (the machines) survivial.

So they kill the humans to prevent them from freeing more of others. but they allowed the ONE to pick 24 humans to re-build Zion as the machines did not want humans to be totally extinct too as the machines need the humans too.
    Last edited by Winston; 25th May 2003 at 02:01 AM.

Heh! Interesting thread.

Anyway, if you have watched it for the whiz bang... the movie delivered.

If you are watching it as a sequal to The Matrix.... its actually very very good. Assuming the Architect makes sense to you. If you have seen the Animatrix... it makes even more sense.

In case you have not figured it out....

Spoilers ahead!!! Be warned if you have not seen the movie....please do not read if you have not seen it

You have been warned.....

OK, first of all the Matrix was created by the machines to pacify humans into quietly producing electricity. They needed to do so because mankind blackened the skies in a futile attempt to cut off power supply to the machines when machines and humans fought. The humans lost. [The Matrix, Animatrix ~ The Second Renaissance Part I & II]

The first Matrix built was a perfect world but the humans could not survive. So the machines figured out that the "primitive" minds of humans needed imperfections or chaos in order to survive. Hence, they decided to built a world at the peak of human civilisation with all the filth, greed, danger, etc[The Matrix].

However, building such a system causes imperfections. One of the consequences is the occurance of anomalies [Animatrix ~ Beyond]. Ironically, the one who found out about these anomalies was the "female" form known as the Oracle (heh! I thought she was a good guy in the first one). In fact such anomalies also brought about some humans who were able to manipulate the Matrix. (eg Neo, boy with the bending spoon) [The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded].

In any case, a plan was deviced and the Oracle would create a phrophecy to keep the humans busy on some quest and at the crucial moment The One would be led to the Architect and the humans who escaped the Matrix (Zion) would be destroyed. The One is given a choice to pick a few new humans to be freed from the Matrix and form a new Zion so that this process of "work around" could continue. I guess the machines never did debug these anomalies very well and has decided on this clumsy work around. And so this has worked for 6 times. This final time, The One (Neo) decided NOT to start another Zion and saved Trinity instead. Resulting in an even more strange anomaly in that now Neo can destroy machines in the "real world". [Matrix Reloaded]

So finally, Zion destroyed. Neo survived. Agent Smith (human form) infiltrated the last surviving group. [Matrix Reloaded] I think the impact on the machines is not that great as they can still follow the same plan should the next One appear. The only threat now is that Neo retains some of these powers outside the Matrix.

At this point, still some questions unanswered... with this tried and tested solution to the Machines problems out of whack... what would they do now? Matrix Revolution!!!

Heh! Any IT guys / gals out there??? Lots of reference to the IT world. Back doors, the chinese guy who needs to authenticate Neo like a firewall, Agent Smith who is like a virus replacing human / agent codes with a copy of himself, the Keymaker, anamolies / bugs, rougue programs, etc, etc.

Btw, I like Agent Smith! Heh! The ghostly twins were quite cool too.

RuthBaby > What is a choice? =)

Originally posted by Zplus
    Heh! Interesting thread.

Anyway, if you have watched it for the whiz bang... the movie delivered.

If you are watching it as a sequal to The Matrix.... its actually very very good. Assuming the Architect makes sense to you. If you have seen the Animatrix... it makes even more sense.

In case you have not figured it out....

Spoilers ahead!!! Be warned if you have not seen the movie....please do not read if you have not seen it

You have been warned.....

OK, first of all the Matrix was created by the machines to pacify humans into quietly producing electricity. They needed to do so because mankind blackened the skies in a futile attempt to cut off power supply to the machines when machines and humans fought. The humans lost. [The Matrix, Animatrix ~ The Second Renaissance Part I & II]

The first Matrix built was a perfect world but the humans could not survive. So the machines figured out that the "primitive" minds of humans needed imperfections or chaos in order to survive. Hence, they decided to built a world at the peak of human civilisation with all the filth, greed, danger, etc[The Matrix].

However, building such a system causes imperfections. One of the consequences is the occurance of anomalies [Animatrix ~ Beyond]. Ironically, the one who found out about these anomalies was the "female" form known as the Oracle (heh! I thought she was a good guy in the first one). In fact such anomalies also brought about some humans who were able to manipulate the Matrix. (eg Neo, boy with the bending spoon) [The Matrix, Matrix Reloaded].

In any case, a plan was deviced and the Oracle would create a phrophecy to keep the humans busy on some quest and at the crucial moment The One would be led to the Architect and the humans who escaped the Matrix (Zion) would be destroyed. The One is given a choice to pick a few new humans to be freed from the Matrix and form a new Zion so that this process of "work around" could continue. I guess the machines never did debug these anomalies very well and has decided on this clumsy work around. And so this has worked for 6 times. This final time, The One (Neo) decided NOT to start another Zion and saved Trinity instead. Resulting in an even more strange anomaly in that now Neo can destroy machines in the "real world". [Matrix Reloaded]

So finally, Zion destroyed. Neo survived. Agent Smith (human form) infiltrated the last surviving group. [Matrix Reloaded] I think the impact on the machines is not that great as they can still follow the same plan should the next One appear. The only threat now is that Neo retains some of these powers outside the Matrix.

At this point, still some questions unanswered... with this tried and tested solution to the Machines problems out of whack... what would they do now? Matrix Revolution!!!

Heh! Any IT guys / gals out there??? Lots of reference to the IT world. Back doors, the chinese guy who needs to authenticate Neo like a firewall, Agent Smith who is like a virus replacing human / agent codes with a copy of himself, the Keymaker, anamolies / bugs, rougue programs, etc, etc.

Btw, I like Agent Smith! Heh! The ghostly twins were quite cool too.

RuthBaby > What is a choice? =)
    Interesting observations.

I guess more is to be revealed in Revolutions.

Wonder if they will make a prelude to the Matrix?

Abt the war btw machines and humans, how the humans lost and how the matrix was built and the humans turned into electricty generating things?

So they kill the humans to prevent them from freeing more of others. but they allowed the ONE to pick 24 humans to re-build Zion as the machines did not want humans to be totally extinct too as the machines need the humans too.
    I think you have misunderstood... they did not kill Zion because of this. They did so to control the population of Zion in case it becomes a real threat. And Zion was allowed to exist all along so that the anomalies in the system can be rectified. In fact this is the 6th Zion. Sortof to erase data from a garbage / temp file. And then they can start all over again! Or so they hoped...

Interesting observations.

I guess more is to be revealed in Revolutions.

Wonder if they will make a prelude to the Matrix?

Abt the war btw machines and humans, how the humans lost and how the matrix was built and the humans turned into electricty generating things?
    For that, you have to watch Animatrix ~ The Second Renaissance... It explains the war and how it started. And how the machines flourished. It also explains in graphic detail (rated PG i think) how the machines found humans to be a source of electricity.

Think you can download it somewhere....

OK, in case you are wondering where to get the Animatris ~ The Second Renaissance Part I and II... You can get it OFFICIALLY from here:
    http://www.intothematrix.com/

The site contains the official free copies.

The Animatrix DVD contains some more short films including The Flight of The Osiris ~ which is briefly mentioned in the Matrix Reloaded, Beyond ~ which talks about anomalies in the Martrix, Kid's Story ~ which introduces why the kid ("Can I carry your bags?") likes Neo so much in Matrix Reloaded.

Originally posted by Zplus
    Heh! Interesting thread.

OK, first of all the Matrix was created by the machines to pacify humans into quietly producing electricity.

The One is given a choice to pick a few new humans to be freed from the Matrix and form a new Zion so that this process of "work around" could continue.

why is there a need to re-build zion?? seems like my question is still not being answered.

since there are already humans in the real (or unreal) world ...
    if i remember, in the matrix (movie, not the thing) , the computers were already controlling the population - when they to be born and etc ?

well, remember to watch the matrix tonight on channel 5.

the movie is ok. period

why is there a need to re-build zion?? seems like my question is still not being answered.

since there are already humans in the real (or unreal) world ...
    if i remember, in the matrix (movie, not the thing) , the computers were already controlling the population - when they to be born and etc ?

well, remember to watch the matrix tonight on channel 5.
    Heh! The imperfect world (the current Matrix) created contains anomalies as a side-effect. These are occurances that do not fit the predefined parameters of the Matrix. For example, the One (Neo is the 6th occurance of the One) and the boy who bends spoons. Since the Matrix is machine created (ie coded) these occurances are never really random and will occur every now and then. In order to cater for this and maintain this imperfect Matrix, the One (1st to 5th ones) were led on a quest and allowed to free some humans to form Zion. The One and these humans (others who do not fit into the Matrix) are freed from the Matrix (thus removing these anomalies). Once the population of Zion becomes big enough to be a threat, it is destroyed and the One can choose another few to create another Zion. This plan works for 5 times. This current time, Neo decided to save Trinity over the population of mankind.

Since I do not have all the info... guess we have to wait for Revolutions to find out. Oh, by the way, even more confusing... some say that Zion was not destroyed in Reloaded. Also others say, what if the "real" world (Zion) was in fact a second level simulation created to contain these anomalies (humans who do not accept the Matrix). Wow! Hmmm... and also Agent Smith says that he and Neo and somehow linked... how is that possible?? Also, Agent Smith is now a rouge program who does not fit into the Matrix but is not human. However, he is able to take over humans and assuming their "real" form. And if you remember correctly in The Matrix (part one) he does have a tendency to want to try and escape the Matrix (watch for it tonite when he tells Moepheaus how sick he is of the Matrix and that he wants out too, when interrogating him. He says that with his ear piece unplugged which is a sign that he is acting on his own even then).

German made Matrix Spoof!!!
    http://www.matrixxp2.de/MATRIX_engl_ultra.mpg

Heh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12