Thread: bying DVD online

Default buying foreign film DVD online

Hi guys,

any good online dvd store you have tried?

I am interested of foreign film, also mostly Asia film.. usually those film most people didn't hear before..

have you tried buying any dvd online? such as yesasia.com?or ebay? amazon?

how to make the shipping cost the cheapest?
    Last edited by LENS; 15th January 2008 at 06:03 PM.

Default Re: bying DVD online

I've bought from Amazon before with no problems. They usually deliver in 4 or 5 days.

Default Re: bying DVD online

Quote Originally Posted by eastwest View Post
    I've bought from Amazon before with no problems. They usually deliver in 4 or 5 days.
    Your express shipping must have cost a lot more.

Default Re: buying foreign film DVD online

http://global.yesasia.com/help/Topic...d=1574&lang=en
    Yesasia has free shipping on certain items if your total purchase exceed US$25.

I like those older 80's japanese film.. but it seems ebay isn't the best online website for dvd, find it too messy and many are actually are selling new. In this case, it seems better to buy from a single website.

it seems yesasia.com is good..

any movie fan out there? i find that it is hard to get some not mainstream movie, and i do find some of them in pirates copy, and it is same good content as originals.

Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    I like those older 80's japanese film.. but it seems ebay isn't the best online website for dvd, find it too messy and many are actually are selling new. In this case, it seems better to buy from a single website.

it seems yesasia.com is good..

any movie fan out there? i find that it is hard to get some not mainstream movie, and i do find some of them in pirates copy, and it is same good content as originals.
    For mainstream Asian movies, I normally order from YesAsia or DDDHouse.
    Price wise, I find DDDHouse to be slightly cheaper but with lesser selection.
    Shipping cost fr these websites are much cheaper than Amazon, plus faster delivery with std shipping.

ok thanks for the info, it seems most those shops are operated in hk.. yesasia.com seems got a variety of choice.