Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 184

Thread: It Show 2008

  1. #1

    Default It Show 2008

    IT SHOW 2008 will be coming up in Suntec City from 6-9 Mar 08. Those of you who's thinking of getting that EPSON R1800 or R2400 or higher may want to wait for the show. EPSON will be one of the exhibitors and I note they usually give good discounts during this particular show (they don't for other shows except for selected models of non-professional printers).

    Now to Save!Save!Save!..so later can...Buy! Buy!Buy!

  2. #2
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by lightbrush View Post
    IT SHOW 2008 will be coming up in Suntec City from 6-9 Mar 08. Those of you who's thinking of getting that EPSON R1800 or R2400 or higher may want to wait for the show. EPSON will be one of the exhibitors and I note they usually give good discounts during this particular show (they don't for other shows except for selected models of non-professional printers).

    Now to Save!Save!Save!..so later can...Buy! Buy!Buy!
    Hope buy already , hands wont get burn burn burn...

  3. #3

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    will they have promo for R7880... ... or will the replacement model be intro in PMA...

  4. #4
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: It Show 2008

    CHECK OUT THE BEST BARGAINS AND LATEST TECH PRODUCTS IN THE IT SHOW 2008 SPECIAL SHOW SUPPLEMENTS IN:

    DIGITAL LIFE on 04th March 08 (Tuesday)
    THE STRAITS TIMES on 06th March 08 (Thursday )
    TODAY Newspapers on 06th March 08 ( Thursday )


    http://www.itshow.com.sg/




  5. #5

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    I recall IT Shows in the past are not so grand and inclusive as compare to PC Show and SITEX.

    Some big players are not present at all.

  6. #6

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    any updates ?

  7. #7

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    I want to buy a hard disk to store my photos. Any recommendations or promotion updates?

  8. #8

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by qing02051981 View Post
    I want to buy a hard disk to store my photos. Any recommendations or promotion updates?
    before IT show items >> http://sg.hardwarezone.com/priceguid...hp?id=2485&s=1
    http://www.eastgear.com/shop/products_new.php

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by qing02051981 View Post
    I want to buy a hard disk to store my photos. Any recommendations or promotion updates?
    saw promo at challenger yesterday 1TB from WD is $388, 160GB seagate passport is $145...etc..do wait till pc show start before purchase anything...

  10. #10

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by John Tan View Post
    saw promo at challenger yesterday 1TB from WD is $388, 160GB seagate passport is $145...etc..do wait till pc show start before purchase anything...

    1TB is something i am eyeing on!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Astin Studio
    Posts
    4,736

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by qing02051981 View Post
    I want to buy a hard disk to store my photos. Any recommendations or promotion updates?
    For storage purpose, its better u store yr photos on dvd than hard disk.

  12. #12

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Any idea whether Digi Cabi will be there?

  13. #13
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    I want to get a Network LAN External HDD, which ones to get? there so many brands, need recommendation for a reliable and one that offers longest warranty?

    I assume these would require external power, got any that don't require external power? don't mind 3.5" or 2.5" HDD version, as long install and forget about it.

    TIA.

    ../azul123

  14. #14
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Saw this on a Taiwan site, not sure if available here or if it good reliable brand.

    http://www.icydock.com.tw/English/mb453_frame.html

    ../azul123

  15. #15
    Member hlw8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in heartland
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by Astin View Post
    For storage purpose, its better u store yr photos on dvd than hard disk.
    is it? pls enlighten me on this. thks.

  16. #16

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Saw this on a Taiwan site, not sure if available here or if it good reliable brand.

    http://www.icydock.com.tw/English/mb453_frame.html

    ../azul123
    Storage Studio sells ICYDOCk products

    Pricelist here
    새해 복 많이 받으세요 :lovegrin:

  17. #17
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Thanks for info Dude!

    ../azul123

  18. #18
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Thanks for info Dude!

    ../azul123
    i think netgear's NAS is quite good too. comes with RAID, IIRC. check it out?

    i'm surviving on a 120GB iomega network drive. bought it from the IT fair 2 yrs back.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  19. #19
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    i think netgear's NAS is quite good too. comes with RAID, IIRC. check it out?

    i'm surviving on a 120GB iomega network drive. bought it from the IT fair 2 yrs back.
    Thanks Sam, I was going thru Icydock specs, looks like it doesn't have LAN interface.. NAS is what I need to be looking at... looking foward to good offers in this IT Show.

    ../azul123

  20. #20
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: It Show 2008

    I have Starhub Cable BB which comes with a W/L Router it only has ethernet ports and I have SingNet 10M BB which comes with router that has a USB port (Brand is 2Wire). Anyone knows if I can connect USB External HDD to this 2Wire USB port?

    Help appreciated, TIA.

    ../azul123

Page 1 of 10 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •