I going to Taiwan for overseas study for 6 months or so. I recently sold my 10D to upgrade to 20D. I also had a panasonic FZ7. I had a Tamron 18-200 lens as well. I thinking of selling away my 18-200 lens to buy another set of lens. Currently this is what I'm thinking of:
1. Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 / Canon 70-200 f4L / Canon 50mm f1.8
2. Sigma 17-70mm f2.8-4/Canon 70-200 f4L / Canon 50mm f1.8
3. Tamron 18-200 / Canon f1.8
4. Sigma 10-22 / Tamron 18-200 / Canon f1.8
5. Tamron 17-50 f2.8 / Canon 70-200 f4L/ Canon 50 f1.8
So no idea which set of lens should I buy and bring over there. So any suggestion pple? I thinking of going there, taking portraits and going to concerts to take singers. Also some landscapes.