Thread: st. patricks

Default st. patricks

hey all.

it's been a really, really long time since i've posted anything so, here goes. *fingers crossed.* this was taken at APLYC8 (www.aplyc8.org) - a youth congress - in st patrick's school. hope y'all like it!

a little shameless publicity: if you like the pic, go check out my gallery. got a few more. heh.
    www.eugene.oepri.com
    check out my gallery. =) www.eugene.oepri.com

Default Re: st. patricks

Your picture shows mainly the reflection of a white building, does not really show that it's St. Patrick's as the title states.

my apologies. i couldn't think of a better name for it without being cliched.

Very creative it is!! I really like it!!!

hmm if only the school logo or some feature representing the school can be seen from the reflection it could still pass. Even then the emphasis of the logo in the reflection is very minor in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumy View Post
    Very creative it is!! I really like it!!!
    thanks! =D
    Quote Originally Posted by blurry80 View Post
    hmm if only the school logo or some feature representing the school can be seen from the reflection it could still pass. Even then the emphasis of the logo in the reflection is very minor in my opinion.
    yup, point taken. but i didnt have much of a choice. this was taken within st pats.. thanks though!