Thread: “Life is Great with Meaningful Relationships” Photo Competition

ClubSNAP Admin

Default “Life is Great with Meaningful Relationships” Photo Competition

“ Life is Great with Meaningful Relationships ” Photo Competition
    Total of $23,500 cash to be won!

Life is great because of the beauty and joy of meaningful relationships. Capture on pictures what to you is a meaningful relationship. Is it the unconditional love between a mother and her newborn? The warmth of a come-what-may friendship? The honouring of a deal sealed by a good handshake? The bond of a till-death-do-us-part nuptial union? Or that love you have for a family member?

Just share your life’s greatest moments with us and you could be one of the winners of $23,500 worth of cash prizes.

P r i z e s
    1st Prize $12,000
    2nd Prize $5,000
    3rd Prize $2,000
    9 Consolation Prizes $500

More Information

Rules & Regulation

Deregistered

To ask a stupid question:

Put into a envelope and send it out? Feel like sending my yesterday's wedding shots in

do we have to print the two pages out or the 2nd page will do?

regards
    my flickr account

Originally posted by espn
    To ask a stupid question:

Put into a envelope and send it out? Feel like sending my yesterday's wedding shots in
    Just wondering how you would go about sending something to any body with the exception of postcards, maybe....kekeke

Deregistered

Originally posted by Dagger
    Just wondering how you would go about sending something to any body with the exception of postcards, maybe....kekeke
    I'll send you along with it

Just curious... cos using envelope seems so filmsy... so just wondered... anyway I'm digital person so rather lazy to develop and then send in... so was hoping can send in digital

Okie okie! I go kapok company envelopes and send in Tomorrow go develop the wedding shots

Originally posted by espn
    I'll send you along with it

Just curious... cos using envelope seems so filmsy... so just wondered... anyway I'm digital person so rather lazy to develop and then send in... so was hoping can send in digital

Okie okie! I go kapok company envelopes and send in Tomorrow go develop the wedding shots
    If you can squeeze me in the normal sized envelope, it would be really amazing to know how you can do it. kekeke

YOu can use some hard surfaces, such as cardboards, etc support your photos.