Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

  1. #61

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboom View Post
    Imagine there is a coordinated effort to actually go down to these places as a group of let's say 20 photographers...each sitting individually, then we all start shooting food photos when it arrives, all together, wonder how would the manager react...just a funny thot
    shoot food outing?

  2. #62
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboom View Post
    Imagine there is a coordinated effort to actually go down to these places as a group of let's say 20 photographers...each sitting individually, then we all start shooting food photos when it arrives, all together, wonder how would the manager react...just a funny thot
    It is even funny when 20 of us are arrested and sharing the same jail cell and taking turn to climb up and shoot out of the small window behind bars.

  3. #63
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Doubt that will ever happen.

  4. #64

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Doubt that will ever happen.
    because sion would just be the fall guy

  5. #65
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by garou12 View Post
    because sion would just be the fall guy
    and you're the one holding the net?

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Volcano Land
    Posts
    2,351

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Just for giggles I might take up the suggestion on that. As long as the place to makan serves good food.

    You know. One of those boliao things that was some kind of fad a little while back. Where people just meet up at a certain place and time, and do the same thing. All without knowing each other.
    Last edited by Yatlapball; 14th January 2008 at 05:39 PM.

  7. #67

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    and you're the one holding the net?
    nah i'll be the one doing the Nelson impression. ---> Ha Ha!

  8. #68

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yatlapball View Post
    Just for giggles I might take up the suggestion on that. As long as the place to makan serves good food.

    You know. One of those boliao things that was some kind of fad a little while back. Where people just meet up at a certain place and time, and do the same thing. All without knowing each other.
    ask mattlock to do another one of his group themed shoots lor

  9. #69
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Volcano Land
    Posts
    2,351

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Too much logistics involved. We do it the old fashioned pai kia way...

    "PUT TIME AND PLACE!"

  10. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    I remember when i was shooting for one of the stall at a food court, i was told that my photo cannot contain the table/decoration or other stalls.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  11. #71

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    It is even funny when 20 of us are arrested and sharing the same jail cell and taking turn to climb up and shoot out of the small window behind bars.
    Don't you think the police would have wanted us to surrender the cams? Unless maybe you really really look like a Japanese tourist

  12. #72
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicboom View Post
    Don't you think the police would have wanted us to surrender the cams? Unless maybe you really really look like a Japanese tourist
    Don't you have a P&S so small that you can hide inside your trousers?

  13. #73

    Default Re: Taking photos of food in restaurant illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Don't you have a P&S so small that you can hide inside your trousers?
    P&S = Pisser? Its quite big you know?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •