Thread: a day at the zoo...

Default a day at the zoo...

Singapore Zoo ... with me and my d80

wah ... very tired ... out the whole morning ... then spent the rest of the day on flickr ... i'm off to bed ... hope u guys r not too bored with pictures of the zoo just yet ... hee

Default Re: a day at the zoo...

nice pictures. i just started out photography with D80(18-200mm) 2 weeks back.
    I went to the zoo too!

My flickr!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22238859@N02/

WOW!!! very nice leh!!! i didnt see the tiger take a dip ... must have been quite a sight. i m thinking of going to the river hong bao next month ... without a tripod ... dunno can onot ... hee

Quote Originally Posted by Niveus View Post
    nice pictures. i just started out photography with D80(18-200mm) 2 weeks back.
    I went to the zoo too!

My flickr!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22238859@N02/
    nice pictures. Ever thought of selling them back to the zoo?

Hi tootsie ! i spent 2 hrs of camping at the white tiger area in order to capture those shots without a tripod . Those tigers are moving around always. i am considered pretty lucky to get shots like that!

galliano : sure can sell back to zoo ?

think u should just contirbute to them or something..

with a watermark first

if so maybe u can exchange for pass to visit the zoo for free next time..

haha =)
    50D, 30D, 17-55 F2.8 IS USM, 24-105 F4 IS USM, 430EX

@tootsie
    A few of your pics are underexposed espcailly those with the white tiger. Shooting animlas does take a lot of patience and in general a slighty longer lens would help. You should tyr and borrow a cheap 70-300 to try out That green snake shot is nice though.

@Niveus
    That tiger swimmin shot is a nice one. I would ahve cropped a little more off the top to give more attention to the eyes..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    @tootsie
    A few of your pics are underexposed espcailly those with the white tiger. Shooting animlas does take a lot of patience and in general a slighty longer lens would help. You should tyr and borrow a cheap 70-300 to try out That green snake shot is nice though.

@Niveus
    That tiger swimmin shot is a nice one. I would ahve cropped a little more off the top to give more attention to the eyes..
    hm..... oks! thanks for ya advice

Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    @tootsie
    hey thanks for the feedback ... really appreciate it. i'm so itching for lens ... but i'll make do with the kit and 50mm for cny ... wish me luck