Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast

Thread: goin to tekong > june 9th

Ha ha. Grenade was fun during BMT. But Alot of chance after that to do it again if you are in the right unit. I expended around 6 during my NS if I remember correctly. Demolition more shiok if you got chance to try it out

Any good hiding places to hide your keys? But, if your bunk mates are the ones going through **** with you, would they want to steal your stuff? I doubt so right... ?

Dunno if still applicable.. But i never got caught..

I hid my key at the bottom of the main grey cupboard. Between the doors and the base of the cupboard(not the floor). I pushed it all the way in so that normally you can't see it or retrieve it since it's hidden completely under the doors.

To retrieve it, i got to pull the locked doors out a little so that they are slightly opened and my fingers can go down and reach for the keys.

Confusing for you? By the end of my bmt, everyone in my section was using the method and nobody got caught hehehehe...

Hopefully the 3SGs didn't get smarter since then...

Originally posted by Pokka
    Any good hiding places to hide your keys? But, if your bunk mates are the ones going through **** with you, would they want to steal your stuff? I doubt so right... ?
    It's not your bunk mates you should be wary of.

It's your Sgts and officers who are out to pounce on every little mistake you make.

the bunk are locked when it's time for training, the key to the bunk goes to the company's "office" so the officer or SGTs of the company can draw the key to the bunk while the recurits are away, to do a spot check on cleanliness and loose keys lying around.

Originally posted by FiveIronFrenzy
    Ha ha. Grenade was fun during BMT. But Alot of chance after that to do it again if you are in the right unit. I expended around 6 during my NS if I remember correctly. Demolition more shiok if you got chance to try it out
    Too bad, I did not got to be an Ammo Tech (they had enough people), else I would be get a chance to do demo work too.

this would be my last post here... at least til i book out.
    signing off....
    22:06 08 june 2003.
    Sunday.

signing off....
    Sunday.
    Good luck and enjoy yourself

Yes...enjoy and i mean it

and back with lots of stories......
    signing off....
    Sunday.

Deregistered

Oh you'll enjoy it when you get to your unit, you'll be squealing for a chance to go back BMT life.

My attachment poly student going in on friday also, so you're not alone

haha...
    speaking of BMT, one of my classmates who went through PTP+BMT POP-ed last Fri..
    Said that he saw 'something'.... He's from Ninja coy.
    With 2 of his friends, he saw that "something' doing pull-ups at the pull up bar (at the common corridor linking Orion & Ninja together).

His other friend, who was there as well... couldn't see that 'person' doing pull ups whilst he and his 2 other friends could.

woah.
    freaky...

i am back. after 3 weeks. took a damn long shower...fuc_ing shiok.. ...
    recruit in tekong is sai . u got no pride 1... no life also. i will enjoy my first bookout....

welcome back Pokka!
    recruit in tekong is sai . u got no pride 1... no life also. i will enjoy my first bookout....

Originally posted by SNAG
    haha...
    speaking of BMT, one of my classmates who went through PTP+BMT POP-ed last Fri..
    Said that he saw 'something'.... He's from Ninja coy.
    With 2 of his friends, he saw that "something' doing pull-ups at the pull up bar (at the common corridor linking Orion & Ninja together).

His other friend, who was there as well... couldn't see that 'person' doing pull ups whilst he and his 2 other friends could.

woah.
    freaky...
    Must be one of the Sergeants working out at night, and the other friend was not wearing his glasses.

I think I'm too late to provide tips for Pokka. I think you know by now that you do not really need to buy much stuff for enlistment.

I am clearing leave now and is a BMTC instructor.

What Mr Fish had mention is very good for those waiting to enlist or those in BMT. Learn from your NS experience, both good and bad.

buy losta powders...

Really? My mum gonna cry when she see this thread.. my bro going in soon... LOL...

Originally posted by hori
    I think I'm too late to provide tips for Pokka. I think you know by now that you do not really need to buy much stuff for enlistment.

I am clearing leave now and is a BMTC instructor.

What Mr Fish had mention is very good for those waiting to enlist or those in BMT. Learn from your NS experience, both good and bad.
    u instructor which coy?

Jaguar Coy

Haha..
    Welcome back!

Which coy are you in?

Well, life in BMTC is very very different from unit life...
    Everyone starts from humble beginnings right?
    Although BMT is tiring, but it was rather fun...

make sure u later after BMT either go OCS or SISPEC and be a commander.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 256789 LastLast