Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: hdr issues.

  1. #21

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    thanks for the help man.
    but if i sharpen the images... wont it like make the picture even more grainy?

  2. #22

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by inckurei View Post
    thanks for the help man.
    but if i sharpen the images... wont it like make the picture even more grainy?
    to make the picture more grainy,

    1) there has to be grain in the first place - if your hdr processing is good there will not be grain, honestly

    2) secondly, if you do too much sharpening, then yes, the grain will become super obvious, otherwise no issue

    last night i went on some maniac spree to redo a lot of old photos that were hdred.. still not natural enough. think i'll only use it very very very sparingly in the future.

  3. #23

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    to make the picture more grainy,

    1) there has to be grain in the first place - if your hdr processing is good there will not be grain, honestly

    2) secondly, if you do too much sharpening, then yes, the grain will become super obvious, otherwise no issue

    last night i went on some maniac spree to redo a lot of old photos that were hdred.. still not natural enough. think i'll only use it very very very sparingly in the future.
    i wished i had the luxury of going on a maniac spree to edit photos!

  4. #24

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by inckurei View Post
    i wished i had the luxury of going on a maniac spree to edit photos!
    it's not hard.. you just stay up the whole night

  5. #25

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it's not hard.. you just stay up the whole night
    nah... there is something called national slavery... cannot stay up all night all day to edit photos..

    anyways.. when u come back to SG, would u be interested to chase some sunset/sunrise?

  6. #26

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by inckurei View Post
    nah... there is something called national slavery... cannot stay up all night all day to edit photos..

    anyways.. when u come back to SG, would u be interested to chase some sunset/sunrise?
    of course. sunsets are always good. sunrise not so easy due to transport problem, lol.

    you guys will know when i'm back in sg anyways, hurhur, can drop me a pm then, will be relatively free this summer

  7. #27

    Default Re: hdr issues.

    can always organise im sure someone in cs drives a pick up truck or something
    can have a big gathering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •