Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

  1. #1

  2. #2
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    wow!
    the camera is cool!
    detachable grip!

  3. #3

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wow!
    the camera is cool!
    detachable grip!
    haha!
    before the picture links are broken,
    you should check out my Canon EOS 5D,
    even the body cap and lens cap are detacheable.
    The only way I can own an EOS 5D!
    not because cannot afford, but I'm Nikon supporter..
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  4. #4

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    nice. where are the toys from? japan?

  5. #5

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    nice. where are the toys from? japan?
    made in HongKong
    bought in Singapore
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  6. #6

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    shame on u for not using a shonon camera.

  7. #7
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by mybearbrick View Post
    haha!
    before the picture links are broken,
    you should check out my Canon EOS 5D,
    even the body cap and lens cap are detacheable.
    The only way I can own an EOS 5D!
    not because cannot afford, but I'm Nikon supporter..
    lol your 5D is cute too

  8. #8

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    shame on u for not using a shonon camera.
    Cannot. I using F-mount. Like dat cannot share lenses.
    But you can!
    Shonon and Canon uses same EF mount!
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  9. #9

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol your 5D is cute too
    how about a 5D for you too? heehee.
    its only S$20 and comes with attractive box and contents.
    I swear it ain't as expensive as the 1/1 scale version!
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

  10. #10

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by mybearbrick View Post
    Cannot. I using F-mount. Like dat cannot share lenses.
    But you can!
    Shonon and Canon uses same EF mount!
    but the lens on the canon like very old lens leh. discontinued already.

  11. #11
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by mybearbrick View Post
    how about a 5D for you too? heehee.
    its only S$20 and comes with attractive box and contents.
    I swear it ain't as expensive as the 1/1 scale version!
    where did you get this?
    Canon showroom at Vivo?

  12. #12

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    hey toy lovers too! do you have the Apexplorer series, they have pretty cool gadgets too!!

  13. #13

    Default Re: SHONON Mk.I DSLR with EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5

    Quote Originally Posted by scaredcloud View Post
    hey toy lovers too! do you have the Apexplorer series, they have pretty cool gadgets too!!
    alamak... bo leh.. HT box sets are rather ex for me.
    i go for bashes or VH, like my CQB which I just posted.
    =[toys+photography+reviews]=
    access: a day in the life of a be@rbrick

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •