Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14293437383940 LastLast

Thread: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

guys any outing this Sat ??

sorry guys. i apolgise for the absence of outings and gatherings these days.

im currently in ns. my schedules are tight, and my weekends are usually not free as well. come march i'll have more time hopefully.

so meanwhile it'll be good if anyone can organise small outings for the long list of people here.

once again, im sorry guys

hi, I just shifted to woodlands abt 1mth ago.
    Suggestion will be sungei boleh...

Woodlanders.. anyone interested.. Sungei Buloh?? No one going also never mind.. I go alone . hehehe .. just offering.. Me going 14.01.2009 at 3pm.. and on 15.01.2009 at 1pm. why two days?? cos.. Im bored... just want to walk relax and shoot...... anyone interested??

Still quiet.. hahaha.. maybe weekdays.. nevermind.. me still at home charging my baterry .. still waiting.... anyone??? hehehe

OK then .. bye.. i be at SBWR .. hehe .. see ya ..

I might be interested....
    But i am working...

weekend possible.. weekdays.. not really..

ok change of time.. Sungei Buloh 15.01.09 at 9am - 10 am .. anyone interested.. birding time....macro?? landscape?? come come.. who not working?? join me?? want??

ok if anyone interested .. sms me.. check my profile.. ma contact there.. time to share knowledge and learn from each other too ..
    Last edited by HaimE; 15th January 2009 at 04:42 AM.

ya, weekday tough to make it... and another issue is ,I guess sometimes, by the time we see anything here....it's already over sia...

aiya.... too late .....

me check too late also, went to kusu and st john island cause package for $15 dollars by ferry from marina south pier.

any outing next ??

Ok .. my 3rd offer.. Today on 20th Jan 2009 .. and 21st jan 2009... any takers for SBWR?? dont ask me why weekdays?? cos im not working these 2 days...

Quote Originally Posted by HaimE View Post
    Ok .. my 3rd offer.. Today on 20th Jan 2009 .. and 21st jan 2009... any takers for SBWR?? dont ask me why weekdays?? cos im not working these 2 days...
    what time bro ?

Wow .. finally got response.. anytime... ... i thought of going on 20.01.2009 probably around 3pm.. or.. 21.01.2009 at the early hours in the morrrrning... Which one are you comfortable with??

Wow .. finally got response.. anytime... ... i thought of going on 20.01.2009 probably around 3pm.. or.. 21.01.2009 at the early hours in the morrrrning... Which one are you comfortable with??
    21.10.2009 morning should be fine with me i will pm u my contact.

anymore joining.. me not pro .. dont worry .. just want to have some fun and shooot shoot.. no rush ...

ok lah .. 20.01.2009 I and toybox .. agreed to meet up at SBWR at 4PM.. anyone interested and probably reach there.. call me .. number in my profile.. Its there... sms me.. BIrrrdddiiieeee TiiimmmMmmeeee
    Last edited by HaimE; 20th January 2009 at 05:36 AM.

ok lah .. 20.01.2009 I and toybox .. agreed to meet up at SBWR at 4PM.. anyone interested and probably reach there.. call me .. number in my profile.. Its there... sms me.. BIrrrdddiiieeee TiiimmmMmmeeee
    Great to meet u Haime and thanks for the tutorial on birding & letting me use your cannon, had a great day learning the way of bird shooting as it's my first time shooting bird.

Quote Originally Posted by ToYbOx View Post
    Great to meet u Haime and thanks for the tutorial on birding & letting me use your cannon, had a great day learning the way of bird shooting as it's my first time shooting bird.
    Nice to meet ya too . looking forward to go out again ..