Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 62126293031323336 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 788

Thread: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

  1. #601
    Deregistered Muhd Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Around Woodlands
    Posts
    70

    Talking Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Muhd Hafiz (19, Malay, Admiralty, Canon EOS 450D w EFS 18-55 f/3.5-5.6)

    Wahh, its cool to have woodlands photographers....WWooohhooo....
    Please count me in yeah...

    I would like to discover and explore more about photography, since now I'm in NS.
    I missed all of it.
    Last edited by Muhd Hafiz; 19th September 2008 at 08:01 AM.

  2. #602
    Deregistered Muhd Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Around Woodlands
    Posts
    70

    Cool Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Eh, when you guys will be organising an outing?

  3. #603

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    HEy was wondering if you could help me... I was thinking of renting a flash and prob a portrait lens. Do you have any recommendations for a newbie like me? I'm using an eos 450d...

  4. #604

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    where are the pictures!
    Alamak!! I don't feel confident enough to put up my pictures here man... But maybe i should then you guys can help me out with it... Exactly how do i upload pictures here???

  5. #605
    Deregistered Muhd Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Around Woodlands
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Originally from shana
    HEy was wondering if you could help me... I was thinking of renting a flash and prob a portrait lens. Do you have any recommendations for a newbie like me? I'm using an eos 450d...
    Hey, learn the basics first, then you can move on. For example, you can slowly learn thru your on camera, and do some research.

    Actually I'm not new to dslrs, but I just bought one for myself.

    Hey, I can you help a little. You can the others too for help.
    Last edited by Muhd Hafiz; 19th September 2008 at 03:09 PM.

  6. #606

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhd Hafiz View Post
    Hey, learn the basics first, then you can move on. For example, you can slowly learn thru your on camera, and do some research.

    Actually I'm not new to dslrs, but I just bought one for myself.

    Hey, I can you help a little. You can the others too for help.
    Hi
    Actually it's not for me to buy.. I'm renting them for hari raya because all i have is my kit lens.. I know i'll definitely need the flash... but which should i get i don't know.. And wide angle so that i can have everyone in the picture.. And portrait to capture those once a year expressions...

  7. #607

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhd Hafiz View Post
    Eh, when you guys will be organising an outing?
    check out the thread here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...=404433&page=9

    its this weekend

  8. #608

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    hi ,

    Seasonizer - (Admirty) getting Fz-28 by end of this month =)

    Nice meeting u guys ...

  9. #609

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by id8 View Post
    hey guys, check out the marsiling thread on the RP outing this weekend
    yup yup...come come...whether u r woodlands/marsiling/admiralty u still belong to sembawang grc
    Photographs doesn't arouse me, but the hard work it took to make them does.

  10. #610

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Hi
    Actually it's not for me to buy.. I'm renting them for hari raya because all i have is my kit lens.. I know i'll definitely need the flash... but which should i get i don't know.. And wide angle so that i can have everyone in the picture.. And portrait to capture those once a year expressions...
    u can check with this shop abang: http://www.camerarental.biz/
    luck
    Photographs doesn't arouse me, but the hard work it took to make them does.

  11. #611

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seasonizer View Post
    hi ,

    Seasonizer - (Admirty) getting Fz-28 by end of this month =)

    Nice meeting u guys ...
    the FZ-28 looks goodGd choice, can shoot RAW rite?

  12. #612

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Alamak!! I don't feel confident enough to put up my pictures here man... But maybe i should then you guys can help me out with it... Exactly how do i upload pictures here???

    think there's a step by step guide somewhere, I can't remember where also

    think it's somewhere at Gallery, need to upload there (or other hosting sites), then can make link to display on your post (using the icon as shown on top of the area where you type. But you need to take note of the the file size requirements as stated there, otherwise will be too big

  13. #613

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Hey ... Yea ... it can take RAW too .. But guess wad haha ...
    I'm a noobie in this.. before i get this cam i was jus using compact camera. lol
    There are like so many things to learn and consider when taking a picture. haha ..
    Cant wait for my new cam

  14. #614

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seasonizer View Post
    Hey ... Yea ... it can take RAW too .. But guess wad haha ...
    I'm a noobie in this.. before i get this cam i was jus using compact camera. lol
    There are like so many things to learn and consider when taking a picture. haha ..
    Cant wait for my new cam

    oh, you ordered it huh? you mean no stock

    ya, there's so much to learn but it's very intriguing

  15. #615
    Deregistered Muhd Hafiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Around Woodlands
    Posts
    70

    Question Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Eh, so little ppl going for photoshoot@RP. How come?

  16. #616
    Member Buggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,139

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    not free this weekends

  17. #617

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Muhd Hafiz View Post
    Eh, so little ppl going for photoshoot@RP. How come?
    Would love to go but really busy this weekend..

  18. #618

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    come on guys, tmr 8am

  19. #619

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by shana View Post
    Alamak!! I don't feel confident enough to put up my pictures here man... But maybe i should then you guys can help me out with it... Exactly how do i upload pictures here???
    That's how you improve! can't be shy , anyway there's a little mountain and sun icon just click that and insert your link of your photo. You can upload your pictures on external sites like flickr

    Quote Originally Posted by shana
    Hi
    Actually it's not for me to buy.. I'm renting them for hari raya because all i have is my kit lens.. I know i'll definitely need the flash... but which should i get i don't know.. And wide angle so that i can have everyone in the picture.. And portrait to capture those once a year expressions...
    You can try the 50mm f1.8 bang for buck. I think you can get it from oracle at $115

  20. #620

    Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

    Quote Originally Posted by id8 View Post
    come on guys, tmr 8am
    working!!

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 62126293031323336 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •