Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

Default Re: Woodlanders Woodlanders!!

Hmm. A tfcd sounds good too. Adds value to the shoot as well. Anyone's able to source the tfcd models? It'll be a good practice session for everyone.

And most likely the outing would be on sun instead of sat.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Hmm. A tfcd sounds good too. Adds value to the shoot as well. Anyone's able to source the tfcd models? It'll be a good practice session for everyone.

And most likely the outing would be on sun instead of sat.
    You leader you source. I suggest only. Anyway, need to recee and see if it's suitable for shoot or not. Whether there's enough materials to use, etc. And we probably need at least 2-3 models.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

Haha.. I'll be off only on fri onwards. Although location is near my house but i'm in camp ah

By then recce done.. It'd be a little hard to find tfcd models due to time constraint.

Quote Originally Posted by Buggy View Post
    Haha.. I'll be off only on fri onwards. Although location is near my house but i'm in camp ah

By then recce done.. It'd be a little hard to find tfcd models due to time constraint.
    Nonono! I propose this Sun we go TCSS, recce location and shoot street. Model shoot for next week or next outing, whenever it is..

Ohhh isee.

WOOHOO! First woodlander outing!
    MEMEMEMEME

EmperorWendy (Sun 1.30 and up.)
    X10

is true, the old woodlands theathe is c00L.
    But wondering how can we go in, is locked.
    Inside the deco jz make 1980 feel. Old ticket counter, door, poster frame... (any contact) ?
    D.T

Quote Originally Posted by jhs2669 View Post
    is true, the old woodlands theathe is c00L.
    But wondering how can we go in, is locked.
    Inside the deco jz make 1980 feel. Old ticket counter, door, poster frame... (any contact) ?
    I ever watched a short film that was shot there. I suppose have to find out who's the owner. But most likely that'll cost quite a bit to rent. Don't think we'll be able to get it for free.

Sunday afternoon I might not be free. I think morning will be a better time cos it's usually nicer to shoot in the morning (lighting, weather conditions as factors; been raining a fair bit in afternoons recently). Wendy not free in morning?

Deregistered

it being long time . keep this woodlands thread alive .

think it's better to recce first then decide on what to do next. can't seem to find which company is managing the premise
    My flickr! Album - Sony a6000 (CZ 24-70) / CZ 85 F1.4
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/montoyasg/

Was the theatre owned by shaw previously? Hmm.. I doubt we'll be able to enter the building itself but from outside, we can see what's inside

Do you guys remember that for Woodlands Theater 1, there is a 2nd floor ? quite cool then Actually, I did tried to look for any sign of who's managing the place, but found nothing.But I did see an empty sofa inside (a sign that they hire a watchguard at night?)

Later I free, I drop by again and see if there is a guard on duty..then can ask him

The mysterious black sofa....
    Last edited by davee78; 28th July 2008 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davee78 View Post
    Do you guys remember that for Woodlands Theater 1, there is a 2nd floor ? quite cool then Actually, I did tried to look for any sign of who's managing the place, but found nothing.But I did see an empty sofa inside (a sign that they hire a watchguard at night?)

Later I free, I drop by again and see if there is a guard on duty..then can ask him
    looking forward to the outcome then

Quote Originally Posted by davee78 View Post

Maybe at night you see another type of guardian...

Ah.. This would be interesting! Keep us updated!

hahaha...thank goodness I didn't see the "guardian"
    But there are a lot of vagrants sleeping there on cardboards...I saw at least 6, all sleeping outside the place. The lights are on inside but there is no guard inside...

The padlocks are pretty rusty and look untouched for years...so probably there's no guard afterall...

But ...there's a "Huda kindergarten" on the other end of the building, taking up a corner of the same building...so since there's a rent paying tenant, there gotta be a landlord who collects the rent then, if we really want to, can check with "Huda" who's the management..

Then again, chances are ...the landlord probably not going to allow us to go in, as the building is in such a bad state that there is a risk that something may fall, or give way and injure us..landlord probably not going to take the risk, I guess..

End of report

Deregistered

tHE PLACE BELONGS TO HDB . I USED TO HAVE A SHOP AROUND THERE WAS TENDER FROM HDB

O.. Hdb. Even lesser chance of gaining access to the insides of the building. Have to write in and all that.

Deregistered

well chit chat can be done at my studio at sembawang if reaaly no place to go . acTUALLY SEMBAWNAG HAS MANY INTERESTING PLACE TO SHOOT

Quote Originally Posted by generalsales View Post
    well chit chat can be done at my studio at sembawang if reaaly no place to go . acTUALLY SEMBAWNAG HAS MANY INTERESTING PLACE TO SHOOT
    drop in some ideas

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141922232425262934 ... LastLast