Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4192427282930313439 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Wat a twist of fate. The person who was called Kuniang by LFC fans here is badly wanted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    he's still a kuniang in our eyes.

he'll always be... TILL THE DAY HE JOIN US.

eat ur heart out, hunny!

If he is really being appointed, we will support as long as he delivers result. If he give kkj results, then the abuses will definitely follow. Just ask Rafa.

Anyway, if mourinho continue to sulk, moan and whine like he did in chel$ki, i will probably still call him moaningrhino or maureenio

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    If he is really being appointed, we will support as long as he delivers result. If he give kkj results, then the abuses will definitely follow. Just ask Rafa.

Anyway, if mourinho continue to sulk, moan and whine like he did in chel$ki, i will probably still call him moaningrhino or maureenio
    yes. my loyalty is to the club first n foremost.

not to individuals, even steven gerrard for tat matter.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Then dont let Rafa go
    if there's a takeover, jose may not be manager since he's so outspoken ALL the time. rafa may get another season to show what he can do especially if he has funding to get the players he want.

Quote Originally Posted by roDz View Post
    i'm 100% behind RB...as i think he'll bring back the big ears home to the rightful place,ANFIELD...to me,CL is bigger than EPL anytime...thats what got moanrhino the sack...saf is lucky he won 1 big ear and what a lucky win that was...and i mean lucky not tactical...
    i agree big ears is bigger in its own way but EPL is still bread and butter for the club.

Let's get ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and haf listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

Current standings:

1) Cheesecake 20 points
    2) roadrunner 15 points
    3) kelccm 14 points
    4) jfoo 14 points
    5) blazer_works 11 points
    6) dfstan 10 points
    7) zhapchit 10 points
    8) airfins 10 points
    9) grumpy 9 points
    10) canew 6 points
    11) roDz 5 points
    12) xen0275 4 points
    13). estronutz 3 points
    14). nemesis32 2 points
    15). mpenza 1 point
    16). dnd 1 point

Liverpool v Luton (Tue)

Anfield
    Tuesday 15 January
    Third round replay
    Kick-off: 2000 GMT

1). Liverpool win! 5-0 (Torres, Babel) cheesecake
    2). Liverpool win 3-1 (Torres,Gerrard,Kuyt) roDz
    3). Liverpool win 4-2 (Torres, Torres, Carager, Voronin) blazer_workz
    4). liverpool win 4-0 (gerrard, torres, babel) dfstan
    5). Liverpool win 3-0 (Gerrard, Torres) jfoo

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    if there's a takeover, jose may not be manager since he's so outspoken ALL the time. rafa may get another season to show what he can do especially if he has funding to get the players he want.
    jus sell dirty kite, see-so-sicko, hurry getwell n voronin.

jus sell dirty kite, see-so-sicko, hurry getwell n voronin.
    can sell anyone as long as they are not fit to wear the colours.

i miss garcia and his wonder goals when on form.

can sell anyone as long as they are not fit to wear the colours.

i miss garcia and his wonder goals when on form.
    haiz........ where oh where has the old raf*** went to?

I dun agree with the funding bit.

at the beginning of the season, many of us agreed we have a squad worthy of challenging for the EPL title, we all knew that we might be short of cover at center of defence.
    Funding should not be an issue or excuse. You build the team and not buy success. Build and buy to add on to make it more powerful.

So Agger got injured, **** happens. But Rafa has gotten his selection and tactics heywire many times. Who to blame? Blame the players? Blame owners got no money?

I dun remember Rafa admitting that he got it wrong... always say the team play well, control the game but fail to score.... if he is the only one watching the match; otherwise, he blame referee or linesmen....

Time for him to wake up!!!!

haiz........ where oh where has the old raf*** went to?

I think the goatee is cursed or jinxed

Get rid of it and give us back the old rafa!!!

at the beginning of the season, many of us agreed we have a squad worthy of challenging for the EPL title, we all knew that we might be short of cover at center of defence.
    Funding should not be an issue or excuse. You build the team and not buy success. Build and buy to add on to make it more powerful.

So Agger got injured, **** happens. But Rafa has gotten his selection and tactics heywire many times. Who to blame? Blame the players? Blame owners got no money?

I dun remember Rafa admitting that he got it wrong... always say the team play well, control the game but fail to score.... if he is the only one watching the match; otherwise, he blame referee or linesmen....

don't get me wrong. i agree on building a team and not buying success like chelski did but if you have players who are not performing to their potential than its time for them to go.

if you are desperate to offload so that you can buy, you will not get the price you want to offload and also very likely made to pay more for the player you want.

at least if you have funding, you can get the player you need and send the spares on loan to lighten the wage bill and not have to lose out selling the player away cheaply.

rafa has and must take his major share of the blame as he's the manager and the tactics and team selection are all his alone.

precisely.

we lost too much ground by drawing too many games in ANFIELD jus becos sexy raf*** decides to field KKJ players n take the opponents too lightly.

we paid the price.

and i hate it when a man is not big enuff to stand up n own up for his own mistake.

raf*** has too much excuses for my liking n it really irks me esp. when we all know the sh!tty players n identified them and yet, raf***, for watever its worth, continued to field them to mystify us all.

jus to prove tat he is not wrong in signing them?

com'on raf***.

don't get me wrong. i agree on building a team and not buying success like chelski did but if you have players who are not performing to their potential than its time for them to go.

if you are desperate to offload so that you can buy, you will not get the price you want to offload and also very likely made to pay more for the player you want.

at least if you have funding, you can get the player you need and send the spares on loan to lighten the wage bill and not have to lose out selling the player away cheaply.

rafa has and must take his major share of the blame as he's the manager and the tactics and team selection are all his alone.
    raf*** mux take all the blame.

and i'm staying up for the game tomolo. jus to see our shambolic performance n vomit blood.

yeah, i'm a sadist.

I think the goatee is cursed or jinxed

Get rid of it and give us back the old rafa!!!
    tat silly goatee made him look hideous n no way near Alexi Lalas.

get rid of tat goatee n we might start to win a few more games instead of DRAWs.

haizzz, we where got spare players? Actually, our squad quite thin. Lack cover for centerback, that one we all know.

Left wing is still not here not there. Hurry getwell... once he started to get some form, Rafa dun play him (dunno whether got more MC). Babel asked to play allover the shop. Pennent injured, but Benayoun does not has a guaranteed right wing slot.
    Alonso got injured, Rafa keep changing between Sisoko and Mascherano. I think Stevie also dunno how to play, every match the midfield change like dunno what.

In front lagi dunno what to say... you know i know the problem. How is Torres going to build a solid partnership, where got chemistry?

Think our boys lack chemistry and becos of rafa's strange tactics and selections, therefore probably also affect their confidence.

haizzz

i think our streak of draws and buangs started around the same time as rafa's gf and main rival got sacked!

lovesick and lack of motivation

maybe maureen should go oldcastle and help rekindle rafa's fire

haizzz, we where got spare players? Actually, our squad quite thin. Lack cover for centerback, that one we all know.

Left wing is still not here not there. Hurry getwell... once he started to get some form, Rafa dun play him (dunno whether got more MC). Babel asked to play allover the shop. Pennent injured, but Benayoun does not has a guaranteed right wing slot.
    Alonso got injured, Rafa keep changing between Sisoko and Mascherano. I think Stevie also dunno how to play, every match the midfield change like dunno what.

In front lagi dunno what to say... you know i know the problem. How is Torres going to build a solid partnership, where got chemistry?

Think our boys lack chemistry and becos of rafa's strange tactics and selections, therefore probably also affect their confidence.

haizzz
    bo leh... we got quite a huge squad of 1st team players.

here, 48 1st team players

among them, how many good, i not sure.

Ok Rafa u heard it, jus win the CL every year. EPL dont matter
    i take that anytime bro...i think saf is willing to trade 3 epls to juz another one of those big ears...

bo leh... we got quite a huge squad of 1st team players.

here, 48 1st team players

among them, how many good, i not sure.

there are only 34 with numbers
    all the way down to Itanje as First Team lor, so that's 23

if so, it isn't so bad.
    its not only isnt so bad,bro,its better! u juz cant compare epl to cl,its like local champion n regional champion...and the $ is more...