Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    It is said he cant join an English team for a certain time frame.
    end of season can liao mah. Rafa will stay till end of season.

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

next season can liao la.

not tat we want him here, alot depends on whether he wants to come here.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Toon Want Keegan-Shearer While Jose Eyes Rafa's Job

After being snubbed by Harry Redknapp, Newcastle owner Mike Ashley has reportedly decided to appease the club's fans by appointing the 'dream team' management partnership of Kevin Keegan and Alan Shearer. What a crazy club.

LIVERPOOL FACING SECOND TAKEOVER

Tom Hicks and George Gillett could be forced to sell their ownership of Liverpool by the end of February to Arab investors or the bank which financed their takeover.

The two Americans have encountered substantial difficulties in refinancing the 350m debt they incurred when buying the club last summer and are now reportedly unwilling to inject cash of their own in order to pacify the Royal Bank of Scotland, the bank from which it secured the loan.

According to The Observer, Gillett and Hicks are attempting to transfer the debt on to Liverpool itself but 'city sources believe this is an extremely difficult task to complete before the loan's due date at the end of February.'

'It is possible that the Americans will meet the deadline, but if not an Arab investment group, Dubai International Capital, is understood to be close to lodging an offer to buy out the American pair, probably for about 500m. Takeover discussions are thought to be due before the end of this month,' the newspaper reports.

Gillett and Hicks have already ordered plans for a proposed new stadium to be downscaled and bickered with manager Rafa Benitez over the need to invest in new players.

With the size of their loan from RBS swelling to around the 350m mark, The Observer claims that 'attempts to restructure it have so far failed and the Americans have yet to inject new equity into the refinancing.

'While RBS have asked Hicks and Gillett to each commit 20m of their own cash to the deal, City sources believe that at least one of the pair is not prepared to do so.

'Should they fail in their efforts to repay the 350m acquisition debt on Liverpool when it comes due in just over six weeks, there would be the possibility of the next owner of the club becoming RBS.'

RBS are not thought to be keen on that scenario and the greater likelihood is that DIC will take over the club they were on the verge of acquiring last year before chief executive Rick Parry switched his allegiances and supported the American bid. Should, as speculated, the group buy Liverpool for around 500m then both Gillett and Hicks would profit from their venture by approximately 75m.

Jose wants Kop job
    EXCLUSIVE
    By Paul Smith 13/01/2008

Sunday Mirror Sport understands that the former Chelsea boss has contacted Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett through a third party indicating that he would love to take over at Anfield next season.

The Portuguese manager's compensation deal with Chelsea last September prevents him from returning to a Premier League club this season - but he has told friends that he wants to return to England.

And, despite the vacancy at Newcastle, Liverpool is the job that the Special One craves.

He was close to becoming Anfield boss before Benitez got the job and has never lost that desire to work at the five-times European champions. Benitez's worst fears about his Anfield future have been confirmed by Bayern Munich. After appointing Jurgen Klinsmann as their new boss a club official confirmed Klinsmann had been offered the Liverpool job before Christmas.

A 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough yesterday did little to improve Benitez's job prospects. Liverpool have won just two of their last eight games in all competitions. When asked if constant speculation about his future was depressing him, Benitez (left) said: "Not really. I am trying to concentrate on the next game.

"It is disappointing not to win the game and perhaps close the gap at the top. In this position you cannot think about the leaders. When you talk about a draw away from home you must be disappointed. All I am thinking about is the next game against Luton in the FA Cup and then Aston Villa."

If he did take charge at Anfield, Mourinho would have to erase the memories of the prickly relationship he used to have with Liverpool fans.

Mourinho incurred their fury of when he "shushed" them from the touchline when Chelsea equalised on their way to victory in the Carling Cup Final three years ago.

Raf*** beta wise up.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Jose wants Kop job
    EXCLUSIVE
    By Paul Smith 13/01/2008

Sunday Mirror Sport understands that the former Chelsea boss has contacted Liverpool's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett through a third party indicating that he would love to take over at Anfield next season.

The Portuguese manager's compensation deal with Chelsea last September prevents him from returning to a Premier League club this season - but he has told friends that he wants to return to England.

And, despite the vacancy at Newcastle, Liverpool is the job that the Special One craves.

He was close to becoming Anfield boss before Benitez got the job and has never lost that desire to work at the five-times European champions. Benitez's worst fears about his Anfield future have been confirmed by Bayern Munich. After appointing Jurgen Klinsmann as their new boss a club official confirmed Klinsmann had been offered the Liverpool job before Christmas.

A 1-1 draw at Middlesbrough yesterday did little to improve Benitez's job prospects. Liverpool have won just two of their last eight games in all competitions. When asked if constant speculation about his future was depressing him, Benitez (left) said: "Not really. I am trying to concentrate on the next game.

"It is disappointing not to win the game and perhaps close the gap at the top. In this position you cannot think about the leaders. When you talk about a draw away from home you must be disappointed. All I am thinking about is the next game against Luton in the FA Cup and then Aston Villa."

If he did take charge at Anfield, Mourinho would have to erase the memories of the prickly relationship he used to have with Liverpool fans.

Mourinho incurred their fury of when he "shushed" them from the touchline when Chelsea equalised on their way to victory in the Carling Cup Final three years ago.
    jose wants the kop job because he wants to be worshipped. he is envious of the cult status rafa attained here.

on the other hand, kudos to jose as he knows which set of fans are more passionate.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    jose wants the kop job because he wants to be worshipped. he is envious of the cult status rafa attained here.

on the other hand, kudos to jose as he knows which set of fans are more passionate.

then he should go to Newcastle

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    LIVERPOOL FACING SECOND TAKEOVER

Tom Hicks and George Gillett could be forced to sell their ownership of Liverpool by the end of February to Arab investors or the bank which financed their takeover.

The two Americans have encountered substantial difficulties in refinancing the 350m debt they incurred when buying the club last summer and are now reportedly unwilling to inject cash of their own in order to pacify the Royal Bank of Scotland, the bank from which it secured the loan.

RBS are not thought to be keen on that scenario and the greater likelihood is that DIC will take over the club they were on the verge of acquiring last year before chief executive Rick Parry switched his allegiances and supported the American bid. Should, as speculated, the group buy Liverpool for around 500m then both Gillett and Hicks would profit from their venture by approximately 75m.

hahaha, cowboys run out of dough.

Jose is a good manager and he is strong when fighting with the bosses I don't mind him taking over as long as we win the league next season
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post

i jus want a big name manager to take over when raf*** gets the boot.

tis is to ensure that the big name players will not move on to other clubs...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    then he should go to Newcastle
    tis is MADNESS!

NO!! THIS IS OLDCASTLEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Jose is a good manager and he is strong when fighting with the bosses I don't mind him taking over as long as we win the league next season
    i m ready to stop calling him moaningRhino and Josie if he comes over to our side.

I will call him "Ho Say" liao if he join us
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Thats just 4 months away He is a force to be fear for, even is scare~ of him....we know who is also afraid here if he sign for the Kop

Waaa zai

We Liverpool sign him then its really "Tio Say" liao "Ho Say" to Liverpool and to us too GUESS GUESS GUESS won't always kana "Tio Jia"

Ditto that.

wa! Good idea! nice nick! otherwise he will always be called Josie MoaningRhino.

We Liverpool sign him then its really "Tio Say" liao "Ho Say" to Liverpool and to us too GUESS GUESS GUESS won't always kana "Tio Jia"
    raf*** tis season made us look like cheesecakes. easy to munch on for the small guys and light to the stomach for the big guys.

SAF fielded such a strong team against a KKJ team like oldcastle.
    raf*** fielded a KKJ team against a KKJ wigan n cost us 2points.
    raf*** fielded another KKJ team against birmingham n hotcakes and of cos, we buanged those.

how lovely.

no easy games in the EPL! raf***, after these years, still dun get it!

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast