Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    11 million? Mai Tu Liao!
    can give Voronin FOC as gift too
    basket, throw in dirty kite oso can! plus hurry getwell!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

SISSOKO KEEN ON JUVE MOVE

Mohamed Sissoko is keen for Juventus to agree a deal with Liverpool as the midfielder 'wants a new challenge'.

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri has admitted his admiration for Sissoko after working with the Malian at Valencia.

The 22-year-old has been a long-term target for Juventus and has grown frustrated due to his lack of first-team football this season.

He has started just six games in the Premier League and admits he is willing to move to Serie A, if the two clubs reach an agreement.

"It isn't done yet, but my agent is in advanced discussions with the club," Sissoko told French radio station RMC.

"I hope they will reach an agreement, but I'm very happy a club like that wants me to come.

"I want a new challenge. The last few months at Liverpool haven't gone as I would have wished.

"But that's football, and now I want to move on to a new stage of my life and flourish on the pitch."

the feeling is mutual, momo. belif US.

BENITEZ COMMITTED TO REDS

Rafa Benitez has reiterated his desire to remain at Anfield following continued speculation surrounding his future as Liverpool boss.

The Reds manager's future has been the subject of intense speculation in recent weeks and the FA Cup tie at Luton at the weekend was overshadowed by talk Benitez would be sacked at the end of the season.

Chief executive Rick Parry is set to meet with the club's American owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett although he insists the talks will concern the revised stadium plans and not the Spaniard's future.

Now Benitez has pledged his allegiance to the Anfield club and insists he sees his future in the north-west.

He said: "I don't know how many times I have to say I only see my future at Liverpool Football Club before certain people believe me, but I will say it again because it is really important that everyone understands this.

"I love the club, I love the fans, I love the city and I am very, very happy here.

"I do not see my future at Real Madrid or Inter Milan or anywhere else.

"I see my future at Liverpool and this is where I want to stay.

"I want to win trophies for my club, for our fans and for the people and I still believe we can do this."

eh, rafa, the decision is not urs to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    i hope he will not be a teetoo bumblebee... OH NO!!!!
    that bumblebee caused us headaches recently

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    SISSOKO KEEN ON JUVE MOVE

Mohamed Sissoko is keen for Juventus to agree a deal with Liverpool as the midfielder 'wants a new challenge'.

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri has admitted his admiration for Sissoko after working with the Malian at Valencia.

The 22-year-old has been a long-term target for Juventus and has grown frustrated due to his lack of first-team football this season.

He has started just six games in the Premier League and admits he is willing to move to Serie A, if the two clubs reach an agreement.

"It isn't done yet, but my agent is in advanced discussions with the club," Sissoko told French radio station RMC.

"I hope they will reach an agreement, but I'm very happy a club like that wants me to come.

"I want a new challenge. The last few months at Liverpool haven't gone as I would have wished.

"But that's football, and now I want to move on to a new stage of my life and flourish on the pitch."

the feeling is mutual, momo. belif US.
    juve mai tu liao. The best midfielder is your once you make the offer

Why Rafa cannot leave

hmm...

Mr. Gillett and Mr. Hicks have earned their fortune through their business savvy and ability to run large sport franchises.

If they were to sack Rafa, they would have to pay him 6 million, which is incidently 2 million more than what Mr. Benitez needed for Kaka Khaladze (the apparent catalyst in this crisis). That fact alone suggests that the Americans would have to be damn near idiotic to sack Rafa.

Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Why Rafa cannot leave

hmm...

Mr. Gillett and Mr. Hicks have earned their fortune through their business savvy and ability to run large sport franchises.

If they were to sack Rafa, they would have to pay him 6 million, which is incidently 2 million more than what Mr. Benitez needed for Kaka Khaladze (the apparent catalyst in this crisis). That fact alone suggests that the Americans would have to be damn near idiotic to sack Rafa.
    6 million pounds

When sacked, dont need to work for the rest of his life. Can buy all the Nikon and Canon lens he fancy

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    6 million pounds

When sacked, dont need to work for the rest of his life. Can buy all the Nikon and Canon lens he fancy
    Just 2 million pound??? That works out to be 3-4 more replays in the Cup tie hahaha
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32 View Post
    Juve wants sissoko for 11m.. honestly, mascherano isnt worth 17m.
    A piece of **** also can cost 11 million pounds
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

AMERICANS TURN TO FAN FOR MONEY - REPORT

Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett have reportedly turned to a millionaire fan to help solve the club's financial problems.

The Americans are apparently struggling to raise the cash for Liverpool's new stadium because of the worldwide credit crunch and have turned to Northern Ireland property magnate John Miskelly.

He was their rival bidder for Liverpool last year and now - according to the Daily Mirror - they have gone back to him cap in hand for investment.

According to the report: 'Hicks and Gillett have gone to Miskelly after struggling to put together a 300m refinancing package, and also need to find a further 300m for their 'new Anfield' stadium project.'

Miskelly was prepared to pay 250m for the club last season and could now possibly be persuaded to pump some of that money into Liverpool in partnership with the Americans.

yes its true. the cowboys are paupers in disguise.

SKRTEL WANTS `DREAM` MOVE DONE

Martin Skrtel is hoping his "dream" move from Zenit St Petersburg to Liverpool is completed as soon as possible.

The Reds have agreed a fee of 6.5million for the Slovakian, which would make him the most expensive defender in their history.

Rafael Benitez has been tracking the stopper for three years and sent representatives to watch him play for Slovakia against Czech Republic in a Euro 2008 qualifier and for Zenit against Everton in the UEFA Cup.

And after impressing in those two games, Skrtel is now anxious for the move to be completed and admits to being nervous about the prospect of joining one of Europe's top sides.

"The last two weeks I have been in constant contact with my agent Karol Csonto," he told Plus.

"I hope everything will turn out well in the end, the dream will come true, and I will become a player for a famous club.

"It is most important that everything works out well, and I cannot wait to put pen to paper.

"I have realised that in all likelihood a new era of my life is beginning.

"I struggled to get any sleep on Saturday night, and I normally have no problems sleeping.

"I have been pondering what will be waiting for me there and how I will get used to the conditions."

another player who claim that tis is a dream move...

i remember dirty kite saying the same thing n he buang for us big time, resulting in his name being synonymous with Lau Sai.

Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko is on the verge of completing a move to Juventus, initially on a loan before a 10m deal in the summer. (The Sun)
    - QUICKLY MOVE ON AND GET OUT OF LIVERPOOL F.C!!

Fulham manager Roy Hodgson has ended his interest in signing Liverpool winger Harry Kewell because his wages are too high. (Daily Mail)
    - tamade, overpaid n always injured! DAMN WASTE OF $$!!

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez wants to sign Villarreal's creative midfielder Matias Fernandez. (Telegraph)
    - RAFA, u sure or not? got $$ meh!! TAMADE! got $$ OSO sign mascherano first mah! KKJ!

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez has pleaded with the club's owners not to sack him. The Spaniard has reiterated his commitment to the club as speculation mounts regarding his future. (The Times)
    - we will see at the end of the season. i hate ppl who buang then come up with all sorts of excuses n never blame themselves for the mess they are in. RAFA, u're goin out!

song boh?
    Last edited by Cheesecake; 9th January 2008 at 11:29 PM.

Liverpool move closer to stadium decision

Liverpool have yet to make a decision on the design for a new stadium as the club's owners attempt to refinance the loans they used to buy the Reds for 220million.

A meeting between chief executive Rick Parry and owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett took place in New York yesterday at which two rival firms of architects presented designs for the Stanley Park project.

Parry says a decision on the design will follow 'soon' - one had been expected today.

Meanwhile, Hicks and Gillett are embroiled with trying to sort out their refinancing problems before a February 1 deadline.

The American business tycoons borrowed 270million to buy Liverpool last February, the main lenders being the Royal Bank of Scotland, and are looking for a new loan package worth around 350million - of which 60million will go towards a new stadium - but their plans have been hit by the `credit crunch' in the USA.

Hicks, Gillett and Parry listened to presentations by architects HKS and AFL yesterday.

Dallas-based HKS had produced the original stadium plans but they were scrapped last month on cost grounds and they and Manchester firm AFL have both come up with new, cheaper designs.

Parry told the club's official website: 'It was a very full day. We had two very detailed and very informative presentations which were very thorough and extremely professional.

'It has been another big step forward to finding the best possible solution and the whole meeting was very constructive.

'Everyone is reflecting on what they have heard and a clear decision will be taken soon.

'They were both very good in terms of coming closer to the right solution. As ever, when you have a competition, you hope it produces outstanding results and I think that is what we have seen.

'Whichever we do go with, it will be an excellent result.'

Hicks and Gillett are no longer looking to load the debt onto the club in the way that the Glazers have done with Manchester United, and are hopeful of clinching a refinancing deal before February 1.

In the event they are unable to do so, they may have to come to a new arrangement with the RBS.

If the worst comes to the worst and they are forced to sell the club - and sources close to the pair say that is very unlikely - then Dubai International Capital, the investment arm of the ruler of Dubai, may again become interested in buying Liverpool, but only on an outright basis rather than just obtaining some shares.

so we're getting a new stadium afterall and its cheaper than the 1st impression.

and the cowboys might not be able to buy LIVERPOOL F.C afterall!

Rafael Benitez has survived the latest round of talks with Liverpool's owners but has received no long-term assurances over his future. (The Star)

hot off the press!

Selamat Awal Muharam to all our Muslim LIVERPOOL F.C Fans!!

cheers!!!!!

Big Sam is sack from Oldcastle liao

will he come instead
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    will he come instead
    no please i never like him

Huh oh my god who is he???? come over can only be a ball boy lah

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Big Sam is sack from Oldcastle liao
    fat sam gets the boot.