Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by calebk View Post
    And for 10mil. What a difference, 10 grand makes.
    tas as far as dirty kite will go.

he shud be sent to the airport n rush out of Liverpool.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya

think he changed after tat incident... kauz...
    Maybe he was scarred for life, so he don't dare to do anything smart on the pitch

so he does something stupid. All the time.

gif thanks to the 3 musketeers(see-so-sicko, dirty kite n hurry getwell) n the joker(voronin).

sell these 4.

to b honest, voronin, oso buey sai la. really

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    He is still in Portugal
    Portugal??? Tot he going to be Hitzfeld's replacement? Beckenbauer wants him to learn German in 1 month time!

Beckenbauer confirms Mourinho interest

Bayern Munich president Franz Beckenbauer would welcome Jose Mourinho as the next coach of his club when Ottmar Hitzfeld leaves in the summer.

The former Chelsea and Porto boss is one of the leading candidates to assume control of the Bavarians, although the fact he does not speak German could rule him out of the running.

However, Beckenbauer feels there is enough time for Mourinho to learn the language and be ready to take the reins in six months time.

'Mourinho? Why not? He would have until the summer to undergo a language course.' Beckenbauer wrote in his column in Germany's Bild newspaper.

'Our club needs a big name. He has got to be a great tactician, have already accumulated experience and have command of the German language.'

One man who does have such a CV is Beckenbauer himself, who has already led Bayern and Germany to glory in the 1990s.

However, the 62-year-old will not be putting forward his own candidacy this time.

'The only person I can really rule out of the running is myself,' he added.

'The initial short-list will be drawn up by Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness, then the board will take a vote.'

moaningRhino won't take up bayern munich's offer.

moaningRhino won't take up bayern munich's offer.
    I bet the Special One is crossing his fingers, hoping to land Rafa's job, just to spite Rafa and Abramovich.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    I bet the Special One is crossing his fingers, hoping to land Rafa's job, just to spite Rafa and Abramovich.
    tas wat i'm speculating too.

and if rafa goes, we need another big name gaffer so tat there won't be a mass exodus of our top players..

the 3 musketeers n joker can leave for free for all i care.

tas wat i'm speculating too.

and if rafa goes, we need another big name gaffer so tat there won't be a mass exodus of our top players..

the 3 musketeers n joker can leave for free for all i care.
    Ha ha, yea, right now, nothing comes bigger than MoaningRhino
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

big mouth n all... yeah.

big mouth n all... yeah.

Then everyday he will sulk than cowboys got no $$$ to let him spend

Liverpool set to seal Skrtel deal (from BBC Sports)

Liverpool are poised to complete a 6m deal for Zenit St Petersburg's Slovakian defender Martin Skrtel.

The 23-year-old, capped 15 times by his country, is on Merseyside for a medical and to complete the formalities.

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez wants Skrtel to strengthen central defence, where 34-year-old Sami Hyypia has been deputising for injured Daniel Agger.

If the move is completed, Skrtel will become the most expensive defender in Liverpool's history.

He joined Zenit in 2004 and has made more than 100 appearances in the Russian league.

sekali they ask houllier to come back and manage again. how? song boh?

bring back the 80s team and King Kenny to manage
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Quote Originally Posted by harrynkl View Post
    bring back the 80s team and King Kenny to manage
    Hmm... Ian, Barnes, Wright, Bruce....

most prob moaningRhino. or someone else of that sort of profile n calibre...

not many around anyway.

SKRTEL PASSES REDS MEDICAL

Liverpool are on the verge of signing their most expensive ever defender after Martin Skrtel passed a medical.

The Slovakian international will complete his 6.5m move from Zenit St Petersburg as soon as Liverpool's owners rubber-stamp the deal.

He has already agreed personal terms with the club.

Skrtel, who was last in Liverpool in early December to play for Zenit against Everton in the UEFA Cup, is rated as one of the most promising young defenders in Europe.

The deal will mark the end of Rafa Benitez's search for a new centre-half that began with the unsuccessful pursuit of Gabriel Heinze and which became increasingly urgent in recent weeks following injuries to both Daniel Agger and Sami Hyypia.

Skrtel, 23, has 15 caps and joined Zenit in 2004 and has gone on to make more than 100 appearances in the Russian league.

Benitez's defensive problems started when Agger damaged a metatarsal in September, and he has still not returned to action.

Hyypia made his comeback at Luton from an ankle injury sustained at Derby on Boxing Day, but he looked rusty and short of pace.

Benitez has had to use Alvaro Arbeloa in central defence, but a calf injury ruled the Spaniard out at Luton, and 19 year-old Jack Hobbs was on the bench as the only other option.

Benitez will be keen to see the deal for 6ft 4in tall Skrtel tied up as quick as possible so he can be added to the Liverpool squad, possibly even in time for the trip to Middlesbrough on Saturday.

eh, never heard of leh...

YANKS WANT JURGEN NOT RAFA - REPORTS

Jurgen Klinsmann has been named as the frontrunner to replace Rafa Benitez if the Spaniard is dismissed at Liverpool.

According to The Daily Mail, the club's American owners 'see the German as an ideal choice should they finally run out of patience with Benitez over what is being viewed as more agitating by the former Valencia coach.

'Although the widely reported quotes about his misgivings were not attributed to him, the manager's attempts to distance himself from them have been called into question in Anfield circles.'

Owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks are due to meet chief executive Rick Parry in New York this week to discuss the situation at the club with Benitez's future bound to be on the agenda as well.

'Gillett is believed to be a fervent admirer of the former Germany striker, who has taken a break from football at his home in Newport Beach, near Los Angeles, since quitting as his country's national coach in the wake of a successful World Cup campaign 18 months ago.'

Well, relatively successful. True, Germany confounded pessimistic expectations, but it's worth reiterating that they did enjoy the benefits of home advantage and, having beaten Costa Rica, Poland and Ecuador in the first round, their most impressive win, against Argentina, was only achieved via a penalty shoot-out. Klinsmann's stint with Germany is also his sole managerial experience.

As reported over the weekend, Jose Mourinho is reputedly interested in becoming the next Liverpool boss should Benitez be ousted. However, Mourinho is now thought to be waiting on an offer from Barcelona to replace Frank Rijkaard.

kauz! the cowboys know wat is soccer not? FOOTBALL!!! NOT AMERICAN FOOTBALL, ehlo??

this klinnsman got no credentials to back him up!

CARRA ATTEMPTED TO FIGHT FANS - REPORTS

Jamie Carragher has been accused of offering to fight a pesky group of Luton Town supporters following Sunday's FA Cup tie.

According to The Sun, the defender, despite being out-numbered eight to one, attempted to climb into their hospitality box after taking umbrage with their 'banter'.

'Carragher, 29, screamed obscenities and yelled: "Come on - let's have it!" Security guards had to drag him away,' the newspaper reports.

Their coverage includes a grainy picture of what could be Carragher climbing over hoardings to reach the fans. Or it could just be a red sludge on the lens.

24-year-old Michael Sapsford, one of the fans in the box, is quoted as saying: "This is a Premiership star behaving like a thug. He couldn't cope with banter in good spirits that hundreds of other players put up with every week."

According to Sky Sports News, that 'banter' included Carragher being spat at as the Liverpool players embarked on their post-match warm-down.

Well, there has to be a good reason for one bloke to try to take on eight others, doesn't there?

can really see that carra is disgusted with the result n performance for him to behave this way.

Liverpool may move for 17-year-old Ghanaian defender Daniel Opare, after he expressed a desire to play in the Premier League. (Telegraph)

Manchester City are set to sign a forward, with Peter Crouch, Fred, Lukas Podolski, Amanto Mancini and Vagner Love all on their list. (Telegraph)

Liverpool's 18-year-old left-back Emiliano Insua is wanted by Spanish club Real Sociedad on a six-month loan deal. (The Sun)

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri is keen on signing unsettled Liverpool midfielder Momo Sissoko. (Guardian)

Liverpool's owners are lining up Jurgen Klinsmann to replace manager Rafael Benitez. (Daily Mail)

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast