Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

beyond anger liao.

dunno wat is tis, despair?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Default Re: LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Players to sell.

1. Sissoko - nobody can replace him, nobody can be as bad as him.
    2. Riise - Worst left back I have seen, gives away too many free kicks, penalties and now own goals. Rafa was looking for a good left back, hints how crap he is.
    3. Kyut - Uselees striker who cannot score, we can sell the previous headless chicken, this one can sell too. Any of the strikers in the reserves can play like him.
    4. Crouch - Easily replaced by Babel.
    5. Kewell - Sell while we can, useless this year.

Replay is also good ma. LFC can earn extra $ for transfer kitty.

Then can rebuild team from Golkeeper to strikers.

Rafa - don go !!!
    EOS 40D;50mm f1.4 ; Lancer EX Sports 2.0
    Fan of Man Utd since 1977

i am so glad i did not watch

com'on RAFA!

if this persist, we will be turning into vampires... blood bank will not be able to support us

heavy casualty last night.

was so bad i gotta wake up early today, drink more kopi n actually work.

how bad could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    heavy casualty last night.

how bad could it be?

Hope this is already the bottom of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Hope this is already the bottom of the abyss
    ya,... hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    if this persist, we will be turning into vampires... blood bank will not be able to support us
    that wat it call a bloody match
    Canon 1D MK3,28-200 F3.5-5.6, 100 F2
    My Models

Walao eh.

Really don't understand Rafa's tactics. Kuyt playing like crap, but he subs everyone else who's playing well out - Alonso, Babel etc.

suprise me liverpool!
    dun sack rafa

Liverpool is now performing beyond whatever jinx that is out there. Rafa is simply going bonkers
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

More blues to my Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    suprise me liverpool!
    dun sack rafa
    Pl dont go back to Real Madrid

Quote Originally Posted by jeff49er View Post
    Pl dont go back to Real Madrid
    Pls dun go!..... We need him!.....

news on the bearded one's departure is gathering steam

Rafa exit talk intensifies (Sky Sports)

Rafa Benitez has admitted there is a gap between Liverpool and the top three in the Premier League, amid growing speculation about his future at Anfield.

JOSE WAITS AS BENITEZ PREPARES TO LEAVE (Football365.com)

Rafa Benitez reportedly believes he will be sacked by Liverpool at the end of the season - and Jose Mourinho is poised to replace him at Anfield.

Talks on Benítez future (The Guardian)

Rafael Benítez's future as the Liverpool manager will be discussed in a meeting of the club's hierarchy in New York tomorrow. The talks will be attended by the owners, George Gillett and Tom Hicks, as well as the chief executive, Rick Parry, and ostensibly concern the Merseysiders' proposed ground move from Anfield, yet the Spaniard's position and recent performances are sure to be considered.

Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    i am so glad i did not watch
    i am not glad because i watched.

Quote Originally Posted by jfoo View Post
    i am not glad because i watched.

u watcheD? then must come online and kpkb with us mah, release some frustrations

I think it's time RAFA go. tbh, i have said earlier, he should not have complained be4 anything happened in last year's CL final, he also shd not have complained abt the transfer window.

Ultimately, when u look at the squad, it's good enough. Sure, Agger's injury is a blow but RAFA lets the Agentinan player go knowing that if one of the CD is down, he only can rely on Jack Hobbs. As for strikers, it took him a while be4 deciding that Torres is a key player that must play every match. The worst is he keep on benching Crouch when he's the type of player that needs confidence. For Kuyt, the endless running just put him at a disadvantage when the critical moment comes. I have seen so many of his shots that are relatively weak, or he's just 1/2 a step slower.

The most baffling is some of his subs. Many times, he seems to have no idea abt subs. When we are at home, he play lone striker, away, he plays 2. Changes are inevitable, as what Fergie, Arsene and all managers do. But irrational changes is what that frustruates fans, players and owners.

I think he will be sacked be4 year end.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast