Thread: Nikon d70 shows CHR error

Default Nikon d70 shows CHR error

I am getting one error in control panel CHR . I refered manual and changed the cf card and formatted the card. But once again i am able to shoot when i click to view CHR error shows in control panel and in lcd it shows "" cannot zoom with this file"" . If anybody has faced this error please let me know how to resolve. Thanks! in advance.

regards,
    Prasad.S.R

Default Re: Nikon d70 shows CHR error

your D70 got problem le. got to replace the CF slot. i think hundred plus.
    D7000|17-35mm f/2.8-4 |35-70mm f/2.8 |80-200mm f/2.8|100mm Macro f/2.8|SB800

it happen all the time?
    if not, juz off your camera, remove the card, on your camera, off it and inside back the card will do.
    Learning is never ending
    www.augustinecheong.com

I have the issue b4... after 3 yrs the card reader fail.... it to indicate cha.... but it has its limit... got my D70 service and replace the PBC... cost me SGD218... n comes with a 6 mth warranty for the rplace part....
    Nur MD - nur_md@me.com

Seems very common among the D70
    A perfect photo that is empty of any feeling will never equal a blurred photo full of emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder_Web16 View Post
    I have the issue b4... after 3 yrs the card reader fail.... it to indicate cha.... but it has its limit... got my D70 service and replace the PBC... cost me SGD218... n comes with a 6 mth warranty for the rplace part....
    how long did the replacement exercise take? 2 days?