Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How to shoot a water droplet

chenwei...... the teleconverter magnifies it ard x2? that's how it looks to me. wow, 230 for additional x2 zoom is abit ex...

just enquiring, is the final zoom with teleconverter considered 12x? (2 x 6)

Originally posted by shuy
    chenwei...... the teleconverter magnifies it ard x2? that's how it looks to me. wow, 230 for additional x2 zoom is abit ex...

it's 1.8x not 2x, btw, guess most of the camera accessories are expensive, especially conversion lens... so... want to get it must squeeze ur heart a bit lor....

for 2nd qns... it's 10.8x not 12x...

it's 1.8x not 2x, btw, guess most of the camera accessories are expensive, especially conversion lens... so... want to get it must squeeze ur heart a bit lor....

i guess i'll have to leave teleconverters out of my shopping list for now... hehe. it's too ex n it just bumps up my zoom from 3X to 6X, not really worth the dough...

thanks anyway chenwei for the valuable info!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345