Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

  1. #21

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Think you refresh this thread better bah if not very confusing wor better if u firm up your 3 models then post up 1 short easier for the rest to refer and support your team shoot. just my 1 cent worth.

  2. #22
    Member boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,225

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Quote Originally Posted by iluvmazda View Post
    Think you refresh this thread better bah if not very confusing wor better if u firm up your 3 models then post up 1 short easier for the rest to refer and support your team shoot. just my 1 cent worth.
    I agree...

    Good luck organizing the shoot! Wish you success.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    First 8 early birds $50, last 2 $55 !!!


    No. of photographers. (Ratio 4/5:1)

    1)Reserved By Quest_*****
    2)Reserved By Ces***
    3)Reserved By emer********
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

    THREE DOWN! 7 MORE TO GO!

    PM me if you are interested to join !!!

    Details of Payment + Location will be released to participants from Saturday onwards.

    Some CSers asking about the instruments. It is classical instruments. etc violin.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    Have you checked and obtain permission from the photographer(s) before using any picture?
    I'm repeating again.
    I'm repeating again.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  5. #25
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Perhaps you should simply inform him which photos are yours, or which belong to which photographer for which permission was not sought.

  6. #26
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Perhaps you should simply state which are yours, or which belong to any particular photographer whom you know permission was not sought.

  7. #27
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Opps double post due to server lag

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    I'm repeating again.
    personally, i think its pointless to keep saying "I'm repeating again etc etc" so many times when i guess the TS doesnt even know what you are pointing about.

    Its like saying "I'm buying i'm buying" to a car dealer and he is there standing don't know what to do with you.

    unless you are clocking posts, than i have nothing to say. otherwise. i guess its the best option to PM him what problem(s) you have, rather than just keep posting "I'm repeating again"

    its totally pointless....... because the whole key issue if its about him using your image(s). you should just inform him, and if i am not wrong, he doenst have the authority to edit his own thread, so he will probably end up reposting and confusing his shooters or have double posting.

    Just PM him and let your problem be done with... whats with "I'm repeating again" anyway....

    *unknown expression*

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong View Post
    I'm repeating again.
    Time I said something.

    Again, the photos posted are comcards provided by the models. Since its their comcards, and I have yet to receive any NEW complains, from the photographers themselves, I would assume that permission is granted.

    Also, if you have kindly PM me directly. At least give me some face.

    Give me some room to breath.

  10. #30
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    His initial question was actually posted in #11, and he was repeating his questions thereafter.

    Quote Originally Posted by xziredmp View Post
    personally, i think its pointless to keep saying "I'm repeating again etc etc" so many times when i guess the TS doesnt even know what you are pointing about.

    Its like saying "I'm buying i'm buying" to a car dealer and he is there standing don't know what to do with you.

    unless you are clocking posts, than i have nothing to say. otherwise. i guess its the best option to PM him what problem(s) you have, rather than just keep posting "I'm repeating again"

    its totally pointless....... because the whole key issue if its about him using your image(s). you should just inform him, and if i am not wrong, he doenst have the authority to edit his own thread, so he will probably end up reposting and confusing his shooters or have double posting.

    Just PM him and let your problem be done with... whats with "I'm repeating again" anyway....

    *unknown expression*

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    560

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    His initial question was actually posted in #11, and he was repeating his questions thereafter.
    yes vince. i felt that he should approach ts directly rather than posting it here.

    Lets all stop OT and hopes this first shoot of his will be a successful one.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    And it raises an interesting question. If it's really in the models' comp cards, and if the models gave them to him with permission to use it-- does he still need permission of the photographer who shot the comp card?

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tomato
    Posts
    458

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Quote Originally Posted by waileong View Post
    And it raises an interesting question. If it's really in the models' comp cards, and if the models gave them to him with permission to use it-- does he still need permission of the photographer who shot the comp card?
    Hi and to add on (Sorry for OT) I think it only make sense that the models are allow to give the photos for commercial use IF phorographers has give the photo taken by them to the Models unless stated by the photographers when they give their photos out.

    Just my 2 cents

  14. #34

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    The purpose of my comcard is to publicise myself so I can get business. Why can't I publish it where I want? If I were a model, I would never engage a photographer to do a comcard under such terms and conditions.

    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg View Post
    Hi and to add on (Sorry for OT) I think it only make sense that the models are allow to give the photos for commercial use IF phorographers has give the photo taken by them to the Models unless stated by the photographers when they give their photos out.

    Just my 2 cents

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    UPDATE!!

    First 8 early birds $50, last 2 $55 !!!


    No. of photographers. (Ratio 4/5:1)

    1)Reserved By Ces***
    2)Reserved By emer********
    3)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

    TWO DOWN! 8 MORE TO GO!
    Need at least 8 to start. PLEASE SUPPORT ME!
    PM me if you are interested to join !!!

  16. #36

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Bro so which are the 3 finals models ar

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    There are only 2 models. I never said there was 3 wad.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    Bro, this is what you've mentioned when you posted this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by TANCMJASON View Post

    Music By the Sea

    Get enchanted by 3 beautiful models as they play various musical instruments by the sea.

    Date : 20 Jan 2008, Sunday

    Time : 9.00am to 12.30pm (incul 1/2 hour resting time)

    Outfits : Evening Gown

    Models : Name, Name and Name

    No of photographers : Min 12 (4:1) , Max 18 (6:1)

    Price : $55(First 8 early birds $50)

    Refreshments Provided

    Instructions:

    1. Kindly PM me or SMS me at 94560302 with your REAL NAME, NICK and CONTACT NO. by 17th JAN 2008
    2. Payment details will then be sent to you via SMS.
    3. Payment is expected latest by 19 JAN 2008.
    4. Shoot details will be sent to you via SMS after payment is made.
    5. My email : TANCM_JASON@hotmail.com
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  19. #39

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    So far only 2 slots taken?
    thegaleria - web . facebook . instagram @ thegaleria_photo

  20. #40
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default Re: Music By the Sea (20th Jan 2008 ! )

    count me in.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •